The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
From Past to Present I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
From Past to Present I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
From Past to Present I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
From Past to Present I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
From Past to Present I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
From Past to Present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
From Past to Present I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
From Past to Present I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
From Past to Present I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

From Past to Present

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

From Past to Present Empty
PostSubject: From Past to Present   From Past to Present I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Mika was born on the out skirts of StarClan territory, right next to a river. Mika's mother name was Ottersplash.Ottersplah was out for a stroll for some fresh air and to meet with Mika's father.Mika's father was the leader of Shadow Clan,Having the name of NightStar.But her father didn't show and after waiting for two hour's, she had went into labor. After Mika's birth, Ottersplash had died due too loosing too much blood. Mika was found 30 minutes after her birth by a passing by patrol, laying right next to her mother crying in hunger. Her founder name was Thistlefur, the clans deputy. Thistlefur cleaned Mika and took her to her clans camp. There, Mika was given the name of Riverheart,given warm shelter, and food.

As Riverheart grew, she started to develop the ability to control water and ice. This was a gift sent from Sky-StarClan. Many didn't like Riverheart because of this ability and her blood, especially one member of StarClan. This member's name was Stonetooth. It was because of her blood and ability that he wanted to rid of her forever.

When Riverheart became a warrior, Stonetooth had set up a plan. His plan was to make it seem like Riverheart. killed StarClan's Leader, OakStar. 3 days after her warrior ceremony, Stonetooth put his plan under effect. He led Oakstar under cliff by telling him that he had saw members of Shadow Clan in the territory. On the top of the Cliff was Stonetooth with a 20 ton boulder. StoneTooth had pushed the boulder off the cliff. Oakstar had fell in a hole under cliff and then came the boulder falling on top of him. Riverheart was there the whole time and witnessed the event. She then ran back to the rest of the clan to tell them what happened. But Stonetooth had planned accordingly. He made sure to takte some of Riverheart's fur and scent and put it on the top of the cliff. He also had followers help lie for him at the camp if she did come back to the camp to tell what happened to their newly deceased leader.

When Riverheart arrived at the camp, Stonetooth was already there, ready to confront her.With no one to help back her up or her having any evidence, she was exiled out of the clan. With no one willing to be leader of StarClan, Stonetooth took the chance to gain power and became StoneStar.

6 months after her exile, Riverheart had changed her appearance and Name. She stayed in her human form, a form that StarClan was able to use when ever they went to towns for trading and to buy. She also changed her name to Mika. She then wandered her way into a rural village named Marushu. The people of the small village had taught her how to use swords and more of her powers There is where she had obtained her Ocean(Which is now Oceanic). She was then accepted into the Hatsukiga family, the head of the village. This then made her name to Mika Hatsukiga.

3 years after her exile from StarClan, she left the Hatsukiga famil and the Village of Marushu and went to go explore more. She then ran into the Village of Aurnion. There, she found everything she needed there. She made her home in the Village's Lake name Valor and trained in the Village as an apprentice of Setsuka.

How Mika's Hair and Eyes became red

When Mika was asleep, a member from StarClan named Nightfeather had unlocked something inside of Mika. What Nightfeather unlocked was a special ability only in Mika's Blood. It's Called Mizugan. This ability was used by one of the great creators of Starclan and Sky-StarClan named Foamfur. Descendants of this great being had to either work for this ability or unlock it themselves. Mika had worked hard for this ability but had no idea of it. And thus in gaining this, her hair and Eyes change from the light blue to a light red. And as for her wolf form, it has changed from gaining this new Kekkei Genkei. (Technique list)

Back to top Go down

From Past to Present
Page 1 of 1