The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hazuki chidori
The Mistress of Dreamscape
hazuki chidori

Village : shidai-juu
Bloodline Ability : Phases

chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:06 am

hazuki setsuka and some more members of the group stand facing miseri and chrono of the D.A.
"get out of the way we're going to rescue alice at all cost!"
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 am

"hehehe...im sorry but i can't let you do that, alice chose to come with us and now she shall know true power and as for you guys....YOU SHALL KNOW TRUE DEATH!!!" miserie begins walking torward them all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:48 am

setsuka turns torward mika, kaito and the others "guys brace yourselves, she means business!" setsuk removes her jacket
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:53 am

*Sarai would appear in the place or where ever they where.*

"Yo I'm here but don't know why tho ???"
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net
hazuki chidori
hazuki chidori

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:55 am

"we're gonna take alice back from these guys, and we need all the help we can get, can we count on you sarai?" hazuki would say as her and diana would brace up as miserie got closer and closer
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 am

"Just who the hell do you think your talking to, I would be more then happy to help you out, I am sarai after all let's do this."

*Sarai would get mad for some reason.*
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 am

miserie would disappear leaving a sillohette of heself and then appear behind sarai, kicks him then pulse waves hazuki " i grow tired of all the talking, chrono sit this one out ok!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:02 am

"fine, i don't feel like exerting energy anyway"
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:09 am

"Fine then time to die"

*Sarai would only use 1% of his power, destroy everything in the area turning the battle filed in nothing but rubble.*

Pick aid
chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 Shinra11
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:12 am

"job change...the copy cat" miserie would change her job to match the power of sarai's just off of pure visual of his capabilities "it should be fun to kill such a strong opponent hahahaah!
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:13 am

"Bring it on, you may have the first attack I don't care"

*Sarai would wait for the attack smiling*
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:16 am

"blitz" the sky starts to rain fireballs so powerful that they completely evaporate a river 120 miles away, she then disappears and places a symbol on a nearby tree, "your move twerp!"
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:20 am

"Fine then"

*Sarai would flash step back as he would point at the fire ball's, turning them into atoms thus making them useless, sarai would then stop moving as he would point at the girl and fire a high compressed energy beam at her.*

"Come on don't wast my time girl"
Back to top Go down
hazuki chidori
hazuki chidori

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 1:32 pm

hazuki would finally get up and scream at sarai "HEY MORON STOP USING SUPER STRONG ATTACKS, THE STRONGER THE ATTACKS YOU USE AGAINST HER THE MORE SHE SWITCHES JOB CLASSES, THE MORE SHE DOES THAT THE HIGHER OUR CHANCES FOR DYING ARE!" hazuki then runs jumps and speeds up to try and stop the blast to stop miserie from changing job classes she then turn torwards sarai, "genjutsu are the key, thats why i need you here, i know you have some good ones!"
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:35 pm

"Hmm I don't care about her powers."

*Sarai would not stop using he strong moves, he would then summon his sword and raise it up to the sky, sarai would then call out to the sky Ragnarök. as a summoning of god like power would hit the ground it would only look at the girl as the planet would shake, as it started to split in tw.*

"Feel the power of god, this is Ragnarök."

*Sarai would be hoping that the girl would try and copy it, something cool would happen.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:48 pm

Kaito was not phased by the might of the girl or the might of the summon that Sarai was trying to flashy with. Being fused with The Specter, Kaito wasn't the same and his golden eyes showed this. He flapped his large wing, unleashing a powerful gust of wing lined with his chakra to blow the women Miserie back before he lifted off the ground and into the air.

" This is not my fight... I leave this to you all. "

With that, his flapped the large wing once more before he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:43 pm

"Yeah I feel you kaito I'll make this quick."

*Sarai would smile as he would just snap his finger and the summoning would turn into dust, "take this, water flooding" as a huge wave would rush at the girl.*

"Yeah this is lame I'm about to go easy on you OK"

*Sarai would lower his power level to zero for no reason.*
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:47 am

miserie blows soundly and the wave completely disappears " you're an idiot if you think going easy on me is going to work" she chuckles and walks torward sarai slowly the throws a blue marble at his forhead "i am miserie of the death alliance, do you honestly believe i am an easy match up"
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:38 am

"Well yeah I do I really don't care who or what you are OK."

*Sarai would lough as he would throw his blade at the girl, as the blade flue at her sarai would flash step behind her but a few feet away he would then summon another sword and throw it at miserie.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1   chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chapter 3: aqaintance from the past pt. 1
Page 1 of 1