The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost Empty
PostSubject: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:18 am

setsuka and naoki both walk into niflehiem only to see it destroyed she drops to her knees in tears "i...could'nt save them" (a figure in a black robe is standing in the middle of the chaos)

sadness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 4:56 am

Naoki looks around astounded by all the destruction. he walks to her side and kneels placing a hand to her shoulder. "I'm sorry..." Was all he could say, he looked up and saw something amongst all the rubble and stood in a ready position. "Setsuka...there's someone here."
Back to top Go down
Locke

Locke

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:20 pm

locke turns around and then notices them with seemingly a sad look on his face..."you're here finally...now we can finish this once and for all" locke walks torward them slowly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:50 pm

she feels naoki's hand and yet she still cannot snap back to herself "i'll kill you" would be all of the words she can muster up before vanishing behind locke and throwing a punch so hard that is shatters the wind in the area she is in
Back to top Go down
Locke

Locke

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:23 am

he catches her fist causing an emense ripple of energy and breaking his right index finger "damn.." he then jumps back and creates 4 willow wisp with emmense power and sends them at both naoki and setsuka "now you shall know pain...you'll understand loneliness because i have taken all you cared about" locke activates the deadlock "one of us is going to die here setsuka matsuko because this is the end"

a battle between childhood friends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:56 pm

"Freeze." Naoki said freezing time for both Locke and Setsuka. He wrapped an arm around Setsuka and moves her from out of the way of the will-o-wisp, before time starts once more and Naoki kneels to the ground holding a hand over his eye, screaming in intense pain. "My eye...there's something wrong with my eyes!!!"
Back to top Go down
Locke

Locke

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:43 pm

locke looks and wonders whats wrong with his eyes he then smiles "did you that the willow the wisp would'nt hit you" the willow wisp crashes on both setsuka and kaito "i don't miss. My deadlock will end you!!! YOU WON'T ESCAPE MY TORTURE!!" locke rises into the sky and engulfs everything in fire then his deadlock changes to a blood red color" "SEA OF solaria" a giant sea of lava appears and begins to crash upon them

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Naoki continued to cover his eye, the screams of pain increasing in volume until blood started to flow from his eye and down his face. He forced his eye open and uncovered it, the Japanese character for 1 showing in his eye. He stood and put his hands out, a very serious look to his face. "Realm One: Realm of Hell." A shield started to cover Naoki and Setsuka, shielding them from the sea of Lava that crashed down on top of it.

Naoki had just acquired the power of the first of the Six Realms. The Realm of Hell allowed him to create real Illusions, capable of entering the real world. This power is simply reality-warping, with the limitation of, the Illusion must be pre-made before the power enters the real world. he was thinking about a shield to stop them from being hit so the first realm made it happen.

"Setsuka...this is going to get intense. I need you to promise to keep me under control if I lose it. I wasn`t suppose to learn how to use the Six Realms, so promise me that if I lose control of myself, you stop me by any means necessary. Even death." He looked at her with a very serious expression before two more Naoki's appeared next to him and prepared themselves by both charging Flurry of Styx. "We`ll hold him off." They said before an opening in the shield was created briefly and they dashed out extremely fast, coming up on Locke and vanishing, before one appeared behind him and the other above. "Let`s see you stop this." They both said arms thrusting forward in an attempt to impale him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:33 pm

"i promise" setsuka whispered as she stood and prepared for an epic battle and watching kaito do his work
Back to top Go down
Locke

Locke

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:41 pm

locke sees both clones slightly smiles and snaps his fingers making a dome of blue flames which disperse the clones immediately "hmm things seem to be getting interesting" locke begins walking torward naoki and setsuka as 4 symbols appear in the palm of his right hand...."now the true test begins"
Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Hitosei walk up to the crowd of people and looks at the familiar face and turns to everyone else.''Um, yeah can on of you tell me who Setsuka is, I need to find the girl I fell in love with'' she stated boldly and proudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:30 pm

Naoki looked out of the shield to see a new comer, then he looked to Locke and gritted his teeth as the man moved closer and closer. " Setsuka ... I need a little help here. " he told her before sending a clone to speak with the new comer.

Clone: "What do you need Setsuka for? Can`t you see we`re in the middle of a fight right now? " The clone sighed a bit and looked at the guy, seeing that he wouldn`t be leaving anytime soon. So it pointed to the shield. " She`s inside there ... I suggest you not get in the way right now. "
Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:15 pm

''Don't worry about Locke has No reason to hurt me...at least I don't think he does, anyway thanks for pointing her out.'' He began walking toward the shield Setsuka was sitting in.''I'll go speak to her and get out of you guys way.'' Once he reached the shield he looked around for some type of opening thinking he could just walk threw he did, once inside he approached Setsuka with the greatest of caution.''So you must be her I presume you look exactly the way she described you, Silk green hair and a kind of dazed but serious look on your face, and you are quite attractive if I might add but I'm getting off subject. I will help you fend off Locke over there and we can get down to business what do you say?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Unsure how the guy just walked into his solid shield, Naoki turned around and moved right in front of Setsuka, his eyes showing deep disapproval of this new guy before he knew anything about him. "Who are you ... you`re really starting to annoy me. " Naoki admitted, being overly truthfully was one of his greatest strengths and weaknesses. " Could you tell me what you want with Setsuka? " As he spoke, five more Naoki`s emerged from his back and each one charged a Flurry of Styx before dashing out of opening that were made in the shield, and attacking Locke once more. Two above him, two behind and one braved him from the front.
Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Hitose senses the anger emitting from the man in front of him so he deiced to take a step back.''Look I'm just looking for the girl I fell in love with. 5 years ago before she left she told me to find a girl named Setsuka if I want to see her again after completed my training.'' he said getting upset.''But, when I find this Setsuka woman she's in the middle if a battle with a strange and seemingly powerful man.'' Stating as he removed his hood.''I don't want mixed information and considering that you in a fight you will be to distracted to give me reliable info...'' Removing the gloves fingerless from his hands and putting them on.''So I offer my assistance in this fight to insure I get the knowledge I desire.'' He said before his brown eyes glow and the rest turns black(think witchblade).''Know will you let me help or will you just stand there wasting time!'' Hetosei shouted in anger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:28 pm

" Tsk, whatever. " Naoki said before turning around and holding the shield, until he moved a hand to his eye and covered it, kneeling and screaming in pain once more. " My eye, what the hell is going on!!! " he yelled, the shield starting to come down slowly. Naoki was useless for now, but his clones still continued their assault on Locke, until he dispatched each one.
Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:36 pm

''You've made a good choice'' Hetosei turns Toward Locke and knelled down on one knee he begin charging what looked like the Flurry of Styx, the glittery black and purple smoke began to move like lighting.''I'll make this quick.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Noki landed on the field, she looked around the area lightly before activating her spirit eye and looking around again noticing all the people that were around, that were still alive of course. She smirked to herself before moving closer to the battlefield, remaining hidden to all that were there. " Beginning download of battle data. " She started to record the battle, Noki working for someone behind the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:00 pm

(( Dude you really need to post a Technique List otherwise it`ll be like you`re just spamming random moves all over the place. We want The Rising to be structured and posting a Technique List is key for everyone to have fun here. Just post a Technique List or Sarai will ban you.

Warning One has just been given. ))
Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:10 pm

(( I know zack I just don't feel like it just in case you wondering this is Darien.......oh yeah did you delete a character named thoreaxe28?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:13 pm

(( Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hello there Darien. Umm ... yeah. Was i not suppose too? I mean it seemed like they were going to be a nuisance so I canned it before I got annoyed. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:40 pm

setsuka stricken by complete annoyance finally answers "ummm....ok i don't know who you are but if you need info then i'll give it to you, but for now im gonna have to ask you to stop distracting me" setsuka says as she vanishes and appears above locke
Back to top Go down
Locke

Locke

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:44 pm

after all the barrage of attacks, locke stands with a confused look on his face...interested on whats going on he stops and stares "time out" he exclaims as he sits and waits for them to get ready
Back to top Go down
Hitosei

Hitosei

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 3:56 pm

''I'm never in the way.'' into smoke and appears behind Locke and whispers to him.''Ryuubi told me to tell you that she wants to hold a meeting with you and Chrono when you get the chance, but for know, lets make this look good'' Hitosei swings at Locke with the Flurry knock-off with full intention of hitting him.
Back to top Go down
Locke

Locke

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:59 pm

locke smiles slightly , and disappears completely avoiding the attack then turns and looks hitosei directly in the eye "perment lock" a tattoo appears on hitosei's neck then locke jumps back and launches a willow wisp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost   chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chapter2 conclusion: city of the lost
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next