The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

A Desire for All That is Lost!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

A Desire for All That is Lost! Empty
PostSubject: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:48 pm

Elysia stand over an empty grave staring at the head stone with Alice's name written upon it. The heavy rain pouring down onto her faces as she looks into the stormy skies.''Why does it all ways rain at time like this?'' She continues to look into the sky and begins to hum a lullaby, that her mother use to sing to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:52 pm

setuka walks up and stands behind elysia "thats a good point" she said with an unchanged expression "where'd you learn the lullaby?"
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Elysia tilts her head and looks over at Setsuka then stops humming.''Long time no see, Matsuko. I learned this from my mom and auntie.'' She took a deep breath and exhaled lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 11:48 pm

setsuka then walks and sits in front of the grave stone "why did you decide to come her today?'
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:50 pm

''Why did I? I honestly don't know. One minute I was at home thinking of the past and the next thing I know I standing in the cold rain looking down at my sisters grave.(laughs softly.)''Its funny, everyone who knows me and Alice well knows that I hate her.'' She said as she creates a small clear energy shield over her head to block the rain. She looks down at Setsuka and asks her the same question she tried to avoid.''Now that I have answered your question, answer mine.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:10 pm

setsuka looks up at her then back at the grave stone "i visit her once a week....and this just happened to be the day i came" setsuka says with a soft smile "it's raining pretty damn hard out here"
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:20 pm

''Hey I have a question to ask you.'' She says as she begins to look back at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:40 pm

setsuka puts her hood on to shield the rain then wraps her arms around her knees "whats up..." she says in a soft calm voice
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:43 pm

''If I told you I knew how to get Alice back to this world. what would you be willing to do?'' She said as she leaned her head back down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:46 pm

setsuka looks at the grave stone then up to elysia before shielding her face from the rain drops "what do i have to do?"
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Elysia began to smile and started to walk off.''Well, I'm sure my nephew already told you that you have to find the Six shards of her but, he didn't explain how to find them now did he?'' She said waiting for Setsuka to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:57 pm

"he didn't really clearly explain that are you gonna explain it?" setsuka says with a puzzled look on her face
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:16 pm

''There really no need to explain because I pretty much figured. Since I know your her best friend I guess I'll tell you.'' Elysia motioned for Setsuka to follower her then she continued to her explanation.''You see, Rose said that you had to fine her pieces. When you hear this initially you think something physical right? Well its wrong. The parts are actually energy forces sealed inside specific object so in a way is not entirely false. Knowing Alice she wouldn't hide herself in obvious places.'' Elysia takes out a note book and flips to some where near the center.''Well form my research I've gather enough to figure that the vessel of Alice's parts are living beings, in others words people close to her.'' Elysia looks back at Setsuka.''Are you following all of this?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:42 pm

setsuka nods "yeah for the most part continue" setsuka said still following elysia
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:06 am

''Alright thats good to hear, now on to the next part'' Elysia pulls out a folded sheet of paper with Alice's hand writing on it.'' I believe that this her written on the paper is a list of the places she was planning to hide her pieces.'' She hands the list over to Setsuka.''Yes this is how I determined that the parts where hidden in living being but even more people she knows, read it carefully.''

(the list reads)
The One I Love
The One I Desires
The One I Hates
The One I Protects
The One In Hell
The One In heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:11 am

setsuka double checks the list and then looks up with somewhat of a quizical look on her face, she puts her finger to her lips and then says "so do you have any idea what people would fit these profiles to alice?"
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:22 am

''I'm actually surprised that you don't at least know your own profile'' Elysia looks at Setsuka and grins.''And here I thought you were her best friend, If you didn't know then I wonder how the hell she expect any one to solve this, but I know Who at least 4 of six of them are. Would you like to know? She ask as she begins to smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:27 am

setsuka gets sarcastic " no i don't wanna kno, thats exactly why i asked " setsuka chuckles at herself afterward 'c'mon tell meee" she begins to whine
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:37 am

''Alright Alright calm down'' Elysia say while wonder how in the world is she two years older than her.''Okay Well I'll start from the top, the one I love this one was quite easy..Its Hitosei the boy you met outside your castle.'' Elysia continues to read the list.''And the one I desire .'' Elysia pauses and looks at Setsuka and slightly blushes.''I funny that you didn't guess this one because this...is YOU.'' She continued to look at Setsuka waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:40 am

setsuka blushes red and covers her face to try and make sure elysia wouldn't see "continue why don't you...." she saaid rushing elysia to change the subject, because she didn't want her to find out about the thing that happened in their fight
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:01 am

''Quick to change the subject, to bad she already told me about her feeling toward you when I actually had to talk to it..I mean her. Anyway the one I hate is weirdly not me..I know I was confused myself, but its actually Naoki. The reason for this well I'm sure you know..And here you thought you could change the subject. the one I protect..After 5 months I figured that it was me but I only found that out after I read this ent about me in her archives deep under Shinobu's castle.'' She tilts her head slightly to the left.''Well thats all I could figure out as for the other two I'm completely lost.''That why I need you to help.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:29 am

setsuka who is still beet red from the whole situation shakes her head and then turns to elysia "i'll help but....where do we start?" she says seemingly kind of dumb founded looking like her mom for the first time ever "i have no clue where to start" she sighs
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:19 pm

''Well first we need to get the other two, then with there help we might be able to find the ones hidden in heaven and the one hidden in hell...'' She said with a displeased look upon her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:05 pm

setsuka sighs "why does it feel like this'll be harder than it sounds" setsuka says while shaking her head "well where do we start?" she asked with increasing frustration at the entire situation
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:32 pm

She looks over at Setsuka and grins,''Obviously we got get hetosei then Naoki and with there help we can spread out and see if we can come up with some clues...''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Desire for All That is Lost!   A Desire for All That is Lost! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Desire for All That is Lost!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next