The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

eternal love in the snow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
akari matsuko
Follower of the blackmoon
akari matsuko

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : ?

eternal love in the snow Empty
PostSubject: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:09 am

akari walks into the snow..then looks up a figure is standing in the blizzard "it's you" tears fall down her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:12 am

kira walks up and embraces her "yea im here" he holds her tighter...im not going anywhere ever again!" he says with a sad look on his face
Back to top Go down
akari matsuko
akari matsuko

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:18 pm

"i...am back here because i...need to warn sarai of gamma...but...i" akari falls into kira's arms and begins to cry, "it's been 8 long years, why do you keep leaving me" she says as she pounds on kira's chest
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Mika walks out in the open in her wolf form.(Man I'm so glad that i'm use to the snow.) She see's Kira and the unknown girl and sits. (I hope im not intruding on anything.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:26 pm

"im actually here to train this girl..." he points to mika "come here" he turns back to akari "mika this is akari my wife in other words your sensei's mom "i know she looks super young right?" she chuckles
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:36 pm

Mika walks over towards Kira and sniffs the girl's hand.(She is young...But she smells sweet like papaya's.) Mika starts to wag her tail. "Hello,My name is Mika Hatsukiga.Nice to meet you ma'am." Mika sits and curls her tail around her paws. "Right now you see me in my natural form. So....about this training...Is she gonna help me to?" Mika asks with a tilted head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:50 pm

"yea we'll get started now...we'll start with what i call my loosen up drill...it's when i drive you to the point of desparation...so prepare yourself!!" kira appears behind her thenslams her face into the ground creating a huge crater then flings her into the air (the only way i'll draw her power out is to drive her to her breaking point) FIGHT BACK!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:19 pm

(Well that was out of no where.)Mika engulfs her tail around her body, making herself into a ball. She then spiked her body with ice crystals, began to roll and slammed into the ground where Kira was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:24 pm

kira smacks the ice ball mika away by covering his hand with chakra....he then rushes to her face then charges a flurry of styx and hits her over 10 thousand times purposely causing emmense physical damage to her (it won't be long now before she gets where she needs to be) kira waits on her next attack
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Mika's ice ball had shattered and she fell to the ground. (He broke it! Not only that,im pretty injured.) Mika had arose to her paws and bared teeth at Kira.(Time to show a little bit of my StarClan Training. I think i need to get serious with him..Just to show him what i know!) Mika had forced herself to run towards Kira and she jumped in the air. She had landed one spce from Kira and lashed a paws at his feet.(First lesson: Knock the enemy off his feet.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:40 pm

kira falls not expecting the girl to do what she did but immediately warps behind he "shinra tebsei all mighty push!!!" he pushes her at momentus force into a rock (yup that did it, now lets see if she stands...does she realize the training to become one of the best has already started) kira waits to see if she can stand (yea she's beat her energy is kah put) kira chuckles..."she has alot of potential maybe to be even stronger than you eh akari
Back to top Go down
akari matsuko
akari matsuko

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:43 pm

"but...she's got alot of work to do to get there" akari chucles "reminds me of setsuka....she ended up stronger than me by far"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Mika laid there for a while, her eye's fading in and out from fainting. (He's...stronger than Sensei...and fast. It hurts to move but in my StarClan training, another lesson was to try to endure any attack that is enforced by the opponent.So Get up!) Mika had pushed her self up, each push making blood spit out from some of her wounds from the impact of the rock. She had leaned up against the rock and let out a weak howl to raise her spirit up a bit. She had looked over towards Kira. (It even hurts to stand...But endure it.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:13 pm

kira appears in front of her " now" he creates 12 targets in the sky "now that you have little to no chakra use each element you learned...never hit a target with the same element twice and i want you to use the strongest attack you own in each element...even fire!" he says as he waits for her to do it (now she pushing herself past the reserves this is how the strong truly gets stronger)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Mika Charges up a Hydro Cannon to level E(I never used Level E but here we go.) Mika Releases it towards the first target. Wind starts whip around Mika's around tail. (I barely have enough Chakra left.) She had released the wind to wards the second Target. Mika had stumbled a bit and stood up straight.(I think i need to go to my human form.) Mika transforms herself to human form. "Um..Is it ok if i bring out a friend of mine? If i have to get stronger then She needs to too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 7:33 pm

"i don't mind but im putting a special seal on your friends power...only 5% will be useable" kira sits and continues to watch mika
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Mika parts her hand and Oceanic comes out. "That's not the person i was talking about but I'm going probably need it." Mika sits oceanic beside her. "Shushu!" Shushu appears next to Mika and lands on her shoulder.

Mika:"You know that hurts right! But anyway say hi to Kira-Sensei and Akari-Sensei." Mika said through gritted teeth.

Shushu:"Mika you're bleeding badly on your back." Shushu looks at the two other people in the snow. "Hello My name is Shushu." Shushu then turns towards Mika. "I know why we're here...So we have to get stronger?"

Mika: We have no choice Shushu...If it's to protect Aurnion, the Blackmoon, my loved ones...and StarClan..Then yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 pm

kira gives a huge smile..."HEY ITS CUTE" he then walks to get a closer look "hi how are you" he then realizes his A.d.d kicked in and then snaps back into serious mode "ok lets continue"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Mika had turned her face away from Kira and let out small laughs, trying not to laugh out loud and risk being killed by Kira.( Calm down Mika...Surely that won't happen again...I hope.)

Mika: "Ok Shushu, we have to get to work. What i want you to do is do a little Target practice with your powers.Do you think you can do that?"

Shushu: "Yes I can do that for sure...But the thing is that i only know a limited amount of powers...and some strange reason I feel drained."

Mika: "That's why we are here. So that way you and I can work on our powers. Just give it a try.

Shushu lets out a Starburst at the third target. Mika Starts to spin the tip of her finger on her left hand around the tip of her finger on her right hand. As she spun faster, a small disk had formed. The disk started to spin on her right finger and with her left hand, she had spun it around fast. In a matter of 3 minutes, a disk the size of a record was made. Mika had threw the disk at target 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:25 pm

"hmm interesting...she's soooo cute...uhhmm i mean good job mika now execute" he waits and watches
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:37 pm

(Im starting to think that Shushu has piqued his interest.) Mika shook her head then looked at Shushu throwing Starburst and IceShards at the Targets.(Hopefully she'll learn some thing on her own instead of me having to teach her.) A flame had enveloped around Mika's right and left hands.(I wonder how long i can last before the rest of my energy and Chakra run out.) She crossed her arms and swung the fired towards the 5th target. (It was a bit weak but it was worth it.) Mika had picked up her Oceanic and charged a Boiling point to third degree burn. She had released it on the 6th target. Then something caught Mika's eye. She saw Shushu combine her moves Iceshard and Starburst together and release it on th 7th target.

Mika: "Keep it up Shushu! I saw the achievement you just made in your training. Now all you have to do is Learn some more moves."

Shushu: "Thank you Mika!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:41 pm

kira walks up and revives the 5 targets "now start over" he chuckles "now you havve to destroy all twelve in 5 min and if you cant you start over like now" he sits (what is she...why is she soooo cute"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:00 am

(5 Minutes!...Well I guess I have to get to work then.) Mika engulfs her hands with ice making claws appear. She then runs up to the first target and slashes it with the Ice claws. The claws had broke and Oceanic appeared in her hands.She had opened Oceanic, charged a Ice Blast, and released them on the 2nd,3rd, and 4th targets; which some how were directly aligned back to back.

Mika: "Shushu, do you think you can combine your Starburst with my Wind Slash?"

Shushu: "Yup!"

Shushu had sent her starburst spiraling around Oceanic. Mika had released the wind slash on the 5th and 6th target. (That got me to 6 targets down....How much time do I have left is the bigger question?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:34 pm

"30 seconds" kira screamed as he looked at his watch( heres the true test 6 targets in 30 seconds)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:46 pm

"ShuShu we have to work fast!" Mika had threw a shifting tides at the 7th target while Shushu had threw a Mixtur of the Iceshard and Starburst at the 8th Target. (That's 4 more left.) Mika had formed a Ice Disk and threw it at the 9th target. When it made impact, it had ended up hitting the tenth target too. (10! Yes!) Mika had crossed her hands over her chest and fire had engulfed them. She then threw it at the 11th target and at the same time Shushu threw a star burst at the 12th one.(I hope I made it!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eternal love in the snow
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next