The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

eternal love in the snow

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
akari matsuko
Follower of the blackmoon
Follower of the blackmoon
akari matsuko

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : ?

eternal love in the snow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:09 am

First topic message reminder :

akari walks into the snow..then looks up a figure is standing in the blizzard "it's you" tears fall down her face
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:14 pm

kira looks at the targets be destroyed and smiles(she made it with 1 second left) "well looks like you made it" well on to the next phase of training even though im sure you are completely drained this one will be even harder, kira makes a shadow clone....capture the clone" the clones flys away at an immense speed "well good luck"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 7:41 pm

(Yes! I made it through....But now I have to catch the clone....Back to wolf form.I should have enough chakra left to make some water clones.) Mika sits down in the snow and pulls out her sack of water. She spreads it on the ground and puts two fingers on her chest. "Water Clone Jutsu!" 3 clones looking like Mika had formed. "Wolf Form now!" The clones had turned into wolves. Mika then too turned into her wolf form. "We're about to go find this clone of Kira-Sensei and capture him. Shushu get on my back,avoid my cuts and bruises please." Mika had sniffed the air when Shushu got on her back. (The wind is blowing from the North. It's scent is mixed with it.) Mika had then ran off with the clones toward the Clone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:51 pm

the clone stops and begins making fun of her "c'mon slow poke you can move faster than that can't you"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 9:57 pm

"It's kind of hard to run when you are some what terribly injured." Mika stopped and let out a blast of water from her mouth toward the Clone. After the blast was shot she then jumped on a tree with her clones following her going after the Kira Clone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:08 pm

the clone dodges easily and jets away "c'mon....move faster" the kira clones circles around her teasing her then jets off again
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Mika picks up speed from irritation.(This guy has too much energy...) Mika picks up more speed while she was in thought. "She looks back and see's the clones fast on her feet. She looks up towards Kira's Clone and see's that she's pretty close to him. She flicks her tail and one of her Clones jump over her and stops right in Kiras path. Another Clone blocks him from the left side and the other one blocks his right. Mika was in the back of him. "Water Prison Jutsu!" A globe had formed around the Kira clone. "I'm going to keep the oxygen in so dont worry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:27 pm

the clone disperses and kira claps " good job but do it again and do it in 30 seconds this time, just to let you know it took you 48 minutes and 26 seconds last time so go" another clone flies from kira basically mimicking the actions of the last one except much faster
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Mika barks and all of her clones dispersed and were absorbed into her. She then prodded the ground and a small wave had appeared. She had began to run and as she ran, the small wave had began to grow. In less than 5 seconds, it was as big as a Tsunami Wave. (I still haven't came up with a name of this move.Thats on one of my list of things to do. Now time to release this and combine it with a water prison Jutsu. It should capture him as soon as the water touches him) Mika had released the wave. "Shushu hold on!"This is gonna get us to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:37 pm

the clone gets captured and kira claps again "good job you're doing good....it seems you're about to collapse kira says as he offers mika a piggy back ride to the shed...thats enough for today we'll continue tomorrow ok!"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Mika uses her tail and puts Shushu on the ground. She then transforms back into her human form. She then picks up Shushu and puts her on her shoulder. "I think I can walk back...but thank you though."Mika said as she stumbled to walk. "See?" Mika says with an exhausted grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:45 pm

"sorry sport you don't look so good" he picks her up anyway and begins to walk (reminds me of setsuka, but she was so small back then) "so where do you come from tell me more about yourself"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:01 pm

(I Haven't been this tired in so long....) Mika looks at Shushu and see's her already asleep. She then faces forward. "Well...Im from a distant Clan called StarClan. If you've noticed I'm always half way or in my Wolf form... StarClan is a Clan of Wolves...We just gained the ability to turn human." Mika had closed her eyes. "A while back, before I came to Aurnion, I was exiled from that beloved Clan. I still hold the my StarClan Name and a Connection to the Sky-StarClan." Mika then opened her eyes. "How come your hair is grey but Setsuka-Sensei's hair is Green? Mika asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:00 am

"actually she uses dye...her hair is actually snow white...like all virgin maidens of our clan...once they find someone they call an equal"lose their virginity) their hair color changes, like akari and her green hair...it wasn't always like that she once had snow white hair also" kira adjust mika on his back "the guys in our clan are born with whatever hair color we're gonna keep so yea that's kinda the sum of things...but why exactly were you exiled" kira ask with intense interest in the subject
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Mika's ears popped up and flattened. She thought of the horrible day when she witnessed her clan leader be killed by a fellow Clan member.Mika let out a low growl. "It was because of something I witnessed...and my blood....A fellow clan member of mine had killed our leader OakStar...When I witnessed it, he quickly set up a trap. He had a clone Kill my leader while he was at the camp. When I ran back to Camp, he was already there. The blame all came towards me.I had no evidence that he had killed our belove leader...How he was able to do this..He had some of my fur and my scent still lingered around the area. He even copied my paw print on the boulder. And with no one willing to take over to be leader, He quickly took control. He sent My Beloved clan after me...He told me that if I didn't get out of the territory then my life would be his." Mika looked down at the ground.(But there has to be a way to bring them back..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:06 pm

"funny i remember hearing about that incident, ill take you to the elders once your training is complete, they'll be able to help you find what you're looking for" kira said somehow sensing that she was looking for something
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Mika's ears popped up with hope (Wait...How did he know about my exile and that story of my exile?). "Do you think that your elders can talk to Sky-StarClan?" Mika asked. "If they can then they are going to need something that I hold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 pm

"yep the elders are Awesome so im sure they could" kira said completely confident in their connections to outside clans "actually our clan is a huge ally to the star clan so naturally we have connections to them"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Mika's eyes widened.(This is my chance...I haven't been with Sky-StarClan in years...Ayame is the only one with the true connection...Since she was our medical provider of the clan) "Your Clan has met my ancestors of Sky-StarClan...Have you met them?" Mika asks with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:12 pm

"no not me personally but i actually know, that your sensei has had a direct meeting with one of your starclan higher ups so ask her"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:18 pm

Mika's arms were around Kira's neck and she accidentally choked him in excitement. "Ohhh thank you so much for telling me this. It means so much that your clan has a deep connection with my ancestors." Mika had noticed that she was choking Kira. "Oops sorry... I sometimes get too happy when I hear good news...I tend so sometimes hurt people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 1:25 am

"ouch...that hurt like hell...lets rest a bit theres still aways back to the city of the snow" kira sits mika down in the snow then sits down himself he notices that it has gotten dark and begins to stare at the stars " if you ever need help...all you gotta do is whistle..ok" he says in a calm somewhat saddening voice "i owe it to you but mostly to your clan....their the ones who took my dad and i in before we went to the village of the snow...im not originally from the snow tribe, my whole family was killed and our town was decimated only me and my father made it...soon after we were taken in by your clan and my father died of injury,your clan did all they could to save him but...." a tear falls down kira's face as he continues to stare at the stars her wipes it "sorry didnt mean to make you depressed this is just my way of saying thank you, helping you out."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:25 pm

Mika felt the wind blow by, carrying the scent of her mother Ottersplash. (Wow... I would have never known that his clan and our clan had a deep connection.) Mika had smiled." StarClan are always willing to help those in need. I remember that story. The elders of the clan would tell it to us all the time,and also pups that weren't ready for their apprenticeship.But...Um...Kira Sensei, did you meet a wolf named Ottersplash?" (I may not have really known her but I remember her scent.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:49 pm

"yea ottersplash is actually the person who tended to my father, personally" i am eternally greatful to her
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:12 pm

Mika had looked down at her hands. "Ottersplash.....Was my mother...I didn't know her because she had died after my birth.When I was in StarClan, I would visit her grave.The only thing i can remember from her is her scent. The elder's would tell me that I looked a lot like her.A spitting image of her. It was from her how I was able to control water and ice." Mika had smiled again. "I's always good to hear of old allies. And to see one before your very eyes is a blessing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:21 pm

"thats one of the reasons my daughter wanted to train you...to pay back my debt to your mother" kira looks at mika for a while examining her then states "you have those same eyes...you look at people as if staring into their very soul, you know your mother was pregnant with you as she worked on my dad that night....she nearly passed out but she didnt give up, i thought you might like to know that your mother was a great person"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eternal love in the snow   eternal love in the snow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eternal love in the snow
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next