The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Naoki I have a request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

Naoki I have a request Empty
PostSubject: Naoki I have a request   Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:45 am

Elysia walks over to the nearest stool at the bar and waits for Noaki's arrival.

"Pretty nice setup they've got here, wonder how long it took em to make it."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naoki I have a request   Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:13 pm

Naoki entered the bar looking around for the person that had requested his presence. he wasn't sure what the person looked like, so he walked to the nearest girl and tapped her shoulder.

"Are you waiting on someone by the name of Naoki?"

he asked, turns out that he tapped the shoulder of the girl that was waiting on him. She looked vaguely familiar to him.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: Naoki I have a request   Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Elysia turns towards Noaki and grins

"Yeah, you see its about Nightmare Nocturne...I want it back it originaly belonged to my father back when Nexus was its own"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naoki I have a request   Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:39 pm

naoki shrugged and had a seat next to her, thought about it for a minute before nodding to her and adjusting his hat. "I am still loyal to my queen after all, though you aren't quite Alice I'll give it to you." He said to her, hoping that she'd realize that he was Kaito. "So what happened to Alice anyway?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naoki I have a request   Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:55 pm

setsuka interupts him..."ali-chan will be back soon enough...but i feel that a practise match to test our skills gathered over 8 years is in order...i always have loved practise matches!" setsu flicks her hair which has grown even longer over the years then walks out of the room "meet me at the sparring grounds(she screams)
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: Naoki I have a request   Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:07 pm

Elysia stand up and follow Setsuka out the bar. Then she turns around and looks at Naoki and laughs ''Aw just so you know Kaito I can since souls and you have 2 yours and another, its not hard to see that you too have fused with some one else. Any way are you coming to fight'' She smiles and turns back toward the door and walks out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naoki I have a request   Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Naoki shrugged and took the last sip of his drink before slamming the glass down and standing. "Same old Setsuka...guess I should practice with them, I'm sure I've gotten stronger over these 8 years." he said to himself before looking up at Elysia. "That girl never ceases to amaze me, just like her damn sister." he said walking out after them.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Dimir
Nightmare Elegy
Nightmare Elegy
Alyss Dimir

Village : N.N
Bloodline Ability : HA like I'd tell

PostSubject: Re: Naoki I have a request   Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:23 pm

''Who's Like there sister'' Alice said with an angry joking voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naoki I have a request   Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:08 am

ali-chan i see you made it...now we can make this battle a 2on2...as a matter of fact we'll make this both elysia and naoki's test to become captains to me...the new leader of the blackmoon...so how about it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naoki I have a request   Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:24 pm

"Elysia...she's like you, both of you are skilled in the art of amazing me...and sure Setsuka." Naoki said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Naoki I have a request   Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:34 pm

fine meet at the training fields.....and its nice to have you back alice and as promised i offer you a seat to rule with me as co-queens of the black moon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naoki I have a request   Naoki I have a request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naoki I have a request
Page 1 of 1