The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

at the bar with naoki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hirano
Vice captain of the blackmoon
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

at the bar with naoki  Empty
PostSubject: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 12:16 am

she drags naoki sits down then orders two drinks "now tell me how did you meet my sis"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:10 am

"It's a long story that I don't really feel like telling." Naoki said taking one of the drinks that came and gulping it down. He leaned back in the seat and pulled his hat down over his face and yawned. "So are you gonna tell me why you kidnapped me?" He asked a little unsure if she was working to help Setsuka with the Order, or if she was here to take over the Maiden, then she could always be working to join Koudo and the Nostra. It seemed like Koudo was recruiting all the new comers, probably hoping to make the Nostra as powerful as ever. by recruiting the stronger rookies, or the rookies that he saw potential in.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:18 am

"first off let me make this clear...me and setsuka are not sisters through blood..i am her adopted sister you could say...or at least thats what she thinks but as far as why i am here. i came to warn her about the death alliance reformation...chrono and others are coming back....but a far as factions...i am sitting back and weighing my options
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:24 am

"Oh I see, Chrono huh?" Naoki said straightening himself and fixing his hat so he could see her. He remembered Chrono, the guy that whooped his ass when he was younger. he slammed his hand down on the table and gritted his teeth. "That's fine...Everyone here can take him. We have my brother, Kaito isn't one to be trifled with and I'm sure Koudo won't take to kindly to people trying to take over the place he plans to conquer." Naoki said with a slight grin. "But then again, Chrono tried to join the Nostra last time, so he might try that again this time and we'll all be fucked."
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:36 am

i think thats exactly the plan he wants to unite the nostra and the alliance as one unstoppable force and its going to get ugly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:57 am

"So if Koudo offered you a stop as an Underboss, would you join them? Or do you and Setsuka have a special bond or something?" Naoki asked, leaning back in the chair and stretching.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:10 am

"i dont know...honestly i wanna sit back and watch everything unfold for now...i guess i'll make my decision soon but for now i wanna watch whats going on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:13 am

"I see, so can i leave now?" Naoki asked.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:17 am

"nope" she orders another drink "because i want you to do me a favor...i need you and another one of your powerful friends to beat the hell out of my sister...why you ask...because its the only way that she'll finally learn to use her family trait to the full extent and if you guys even hope to have a chance against the nostra and death she's gonna need that and you are gonna have to get stronger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:21 am

"Fuck that...I won't attack my girlfriend. I haven't even gotten in her pants yet, do you know what attacking her would do to my chances of ever being able to?" he asked taking off his hat and running his fingers through his hair. "Listen...how about you attack her. You can obviously sense power levels since you said that I have to get stronger and you pointed out that Daisuke needed a little more training and he's an Ex-Kage. So do it yourself." Naoki explained standing and starting to walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:29 am

"you idiot...dont you think i wouldve done that by now if i could...its because she has an emotional attachment to you...i recomend taking alice with you because besides he dad you two are the only people who she cares about...and as far as getting into her pants yea go ahead and soil her and take away her strength because our females dont lose their power when they lose their virginity hirano said sarcastically
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:34 am

Naoki nodded and tapped his lips. "Right I forgot about that, her mother didn't have that much power until she kissed her dad right? Wow. It was the same thing with Alice's mother and father too right? What about Angel and Spade...was it the same?" Naoki said turning around and leaning against the wall. "Fine, I'll do it, but i won't like it." He said to Hirano.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:38 am

"no it was different with the other two families because each family has different blood line traits but ...good and hey if you do decide to fuck my little sister up by plowing her at least dont do what kira did and leave because kira left my mom...akari and she was miserable hirano sighs its hard to believe you can go from child prodigy to what she went to and all becaause of that love bullshit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:53 am

"Believe me, I'm not planning on leaving Setsuka anytime soon. I promised to protect her and I will to the end." Naoki said with a smirk. "And I won't do thyat with her until she's sure that she never wants to fight again, and even then I'll be a little hesitant at doing that with her." He explained. "So explain it more to me, after I have sex with her what happens to her power? Does it just disappear or what?" Naoki asked walking back to the table and having a seat,

Last edited by Naoki Kannagi on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:00 am

"no what happens first of all is her snow white hair that she for some reason dye's green is gonna change color permanently and on top of that 75% of her power will be transfered to you...which explains why kira got so strong...and the only way to gain that power back is to sync like what akari and kira did against that giant world destroying monster but that can only be held for so long before the sync breaks so in retrospect she would just be giving you all of her power and then on top of that she would no longer be qualified to lead the blackmoon to sum it up no she doesn't lose her power she just doesn't have control over it you would...which is bad because if its one thing that hard headed girl hates is being controlled..did you get all of that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:04 am

"I get it, her power would be great for me to have, but would suck for her. I can't run two places at once so she'll keep her power until she absolutely never wants to fight ever again." Naoki said with a nod. "So it must be the same thing with you then huh?" He asked then got a crazy question. "So what if two girls from your family have sex with the same guy? Does he get 75% of both their power?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:12 am

"yep although we are not blood relatives we are from the same tribe see my hair is red meaning ive lost my virginity obviously...but the guy who took mine is dead thus i have my power back...that is until the next time i decide to do what my tribe calls a merger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:15 am

"I figured that, but you never answered my question." He said to her, before tensing up and looking around. "He's somewhere close by, my sensai." Naoki said with a grin. "That's great, I'm sure he can help me get stronger like you said I need to get." Naoki said to her.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:33 am

"yes but only if he is the one who took both the girls virginity..thats why we watch over the females of our tribe very closely because we had an incident that happened that way about 20 years ago....think setsuka is 20...yep you guessed it kira not only took akari's virginity but lina's as well and now you see how well that turned out....he fails because now he must forever repent to our elders for committing such an idiotic act
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:43 am

"Well that's master for you, he was sort of a pervert so i could see him doing that, don't worry, Setsuka is the only girl for me." Naoki said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:15 am

hirano laughs aloud then downs a drink "ha pervert....my kira was beyond a pervert he was..." suddenly hirano burst into tears puts her head down and starts crying on the bar table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:21 am

"Riiiiiiiiiiiight then." Naoki said slipping out of his seat and starting towards the door to leave.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:25 pm

"stop!...dont leave...go do my favor and when you get done as a reward ill let you in on a secret to how you can take her v card without the hassle of her losing her power and ill tell you why i started crying just now...is it a deal?
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:45 pm

''lifelessness''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:30 am

"Fine, fine. Come On Elysia." Naoki said taking Elysia's wrist and walking towards the door. "Lets get away from this freak." He said mainly to himself before exiting with Elysia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at the bar with naoki    at the bar with naoki  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

at the bar with naoki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next