The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

A fight with the kaito

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diz
The Thunder God`s Apprentice

Village : Aurnion/Shidai-Juu
Bloodline Ability : Lighting

A fight with the kaito Empty
PostSubject: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:47 am

Kaito I need you to help me out with a few things, if you don't mind so yeah give me help or I'll do something.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:58 am

A Flash of lightning happened and from the lightning that struck down, Kaito appeared when the smoke cleared. He walked to Diz and placed a hand to her head. " Cosplaying again 'eh? A neko this time. " He grinned before rubbing her head and taking his hand away. " So what do you need? I`m still thinking about your training and I think i may know a way to train you without severely straining your body. " He of course was planning to give her a Kannagan of her very own. A forbidden technique that no other Kannagi knew besides himself since he is the gifted son of the Kannagi`s leaders .... god bless their souls.
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 2:21 pm

"Uh OK I need ou to help me out with some training OK"

*Doz would look lost as she would gaze into kaito's eyes, as she would wait to see what happened next.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:39 am

kaito nodded and smiled. "Alright then, first i have to test you. So show me what you got. " He stepped back a little and got in a ready position. " No holding back, give me everything you got. "
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:43 am

"Uh OK I think"

*Diz would jump back and as she did she would take her lift hand, charge up a huge bolt of thunder diz would then fire it at kaito, this attack would be very very strong.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:50 am

Kaito whistled at the lightning bolt coming his way, it was extremely powerful but. " Nice, but lightning doesn`t really work against me. " he shared this with her, before he activated his Kannagan, which automatically activated his Absorption ability, which would slowly started to zap away all her energy. With his kannagan activated, he put his hand out absorbing the lightning before he fired the large bolt of lightning back at her with 2x the power out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:55 am

"I see"

*Diz would put one of her hands out and catch the lighting ball with one hand, diz would then kick it up into the sky letting it fly into space before exploding, diz would then place her hand on the ground. "Now Evo chidori" Diz would then fly up to kaito with the attack but ont before using her lighting eye which allows her to control lighting energy at will.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:58 am

Kaito was surprised by her speed, she was much faster than he`d initially anticipated, no matter. He put his hand behind his back, charging an Emerald Raikiri and clashing it with her Evo Chidori. " You should know Diz, Raikiri is much stronger than Chidori. " he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:02 pm

"I know that but that's not the point"

*Diz's lighting eye would start to drain kaito of his lighting energy, diz would smile as she would force her self to the right letting kaito's attack go by diz would then role on the ground catching her self. she would then fire a bolt of highly constrained lighting at kaito seeing what he would do.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:06 pm

Her lightning eye was intriguing, it weakened his lightning slightly but that was only because he had no idea what her lightning eye actually did. A minor setback, he smiled and just as her highly concentrated lightning touched him, he absorbed it. " Doesn`t work. " He told her created fifteen clones of himself and having them all charge Emerald Raikiri and rush her one by one.
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:11 pm

"Crushed"

*Diz would fire a beam into the clouds this would cause a strong lighting bolt to shoot from the sky as it did it would hit the ground destroying everything with in 50,000 mile, before it did hit the ground diz would have already lift and got back about 60,000 miles so it would not hurt her. the attack would have killed all of kaito's clone and him if he made it out.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:14 pm

All the Kaito`s looked at the lightning coming down, none panicked, in fact they all smiled as the lightning flooded into all of them and was absorbed. Ten vanished and two of them appeared behind her with the emerald Raikiri ready. " Time .. impale. " They said thrusting their arms to impale her with the Emerald Raikiri.
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 10:07 am

"Got yah"

*Diz would back flip into the air garbing both of the kiato's arm's she would then send a burst of energy into them, not lighting energy but normal energy. with this the clones would explode, diz would then flash step behind the real kaito, she would then take her hand and thrust it trying to stab kaito in the back.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:47 am

Yes the clones exploded, but not without her taking on some damage from the electrical shock that traveled through her when she touched them to make them explode. It didn`t make it any better, when she flashed behind him because a clone shot up out of a mass of shadows below her and wrapped its arm around her waist, stopping her from striking him. " You should know that I was planning something like this. " He told her before the clone exploded while holding on to her.
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:51 am

*In a flash diz would create a lighting shield to block the explosion from the clone keeping her safe for now.*

"NO one is going to win this fight you know."

Last edited by Diz on Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:55 am

Kaito smirked and did a couple of lightning fast hand signs before he placed his fingers to his lips. " This should end it for you Diz. " He then began to expel fire from his mouth taking the form of dragon, using Great Dragon Fire Jutsu directed at her. He had assessed the lightning wouldn`t do anything against her, but she seemed to have no other elemental type moves besides Lightning so she was definitely at a disadvantage since he knew different elements.
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:53 am

"Well since your not using lighting to attack me, then your using fire bad ides."

*Diz would clap her hand's oping up a rift in the air it self, she would then reach inside of the rift and pull out three orb's, but these orb's would have large amount's of energy inside, it was just energy. diz would then point at kaito with one finger, sending one of the orb's flying at him, sdi would then create a shield made up of energy to shield to keep her self safe*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:50 am

" Orbs of energy `eh? "

Kaito was not phased, even his face showed that he was phased by this, in fact he stuck his right hand out, a blue blade of light appearing in it which he used the pierce the energy ball, when this happened and ball of energy started to shrink until there was nothing left of it. The blade vanished and Kaito sunk into a cloak of shadows.

" You`re not doing as well as I would have hoped Diz ... now ... fall into the shadows. "

His voice seemed to come from nowhere, while a puddle of what looked to be a black substance started to appear underneath Diz and her shield. Hands shot up out of the puddle and started to grab onto her, pulling her down deep into the puddle, pulling her into the shadows.

" I won`t kill you. " " We`re just having fun. " " Aren`t you having fun Diz? " The voices continued to swirl around her in the darkness of the shadows, hoping to either drive her crazy and give up, or to get mad and show him her true power. Kaito wanted a real fight to test her power, but she was starting to disappoint him.
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:08 pm

"I'm doing the best I can give me a rake, I mean I only have lighting base attacks, so its hard to fight ageist someone who knows more then just one type of power."

*Diz would compress the shield around her she would then release it blowing the hands that was under her away, she would then jump up into the sky very high, diz would then take both of her hand's. and fire a huge lighting ball at the ground but this was no normal lighting, see its made up like lighting but at the same time its more then what its letting on to be as the ball flue to the ground it would blow up everything in its path, that would also mean kaito if he had not got out of the way in time.*

Pick aid
A fight with the kaito Shinra10
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:34 pm

The force of her shield exploding was enough to blow all the shadows away and leave Kaito standing there watching as she went into the sky. His eyes widened as he watched her drop the massive ball from the sky. He couldn`t help but smile.

" She really was a good choice. "

With the he let the ball fall on him, absorbing as much of the lightning he could and getting damage with the rest of the energy. When the smoke cleared, he was there on the ground, presumably dead right/ Well he wasn`t.

" That was a very powerful move Diz ... what is it called? "

A voice said, as the Kaito on the ground dispersed into lightning and disappeared. The real kaito appeared behind her and placed a hand to her head, rubbing it with a smile.

" You really are the best apprentice for me to have. I approve you Diz, you can now official tell people ... "

He moved around to the front of her and rubbed her head once more.

" That your sensai is better than there sensai. So now, I have to give you the super mega ultra secret to all my power. With this, you`ll be able to transcend all your rivals and defeat them without breaking a sweat ... do you want it?"

He asked, removing his hand from her head and lowering himself and her down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:42 pm

"Well yeah I wont it give me the power, I thought that I was good as dead for a sec and etc....but yeah I would love to take on what your giving me so jouce me up kaito ops I mean sensai tehe."

*Diz smiled then started to lough.*
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 8:23 pm

Kaito nodded with a smile before he placed his hand back to the top of her head. This process was going to be severely painful for her capable of passing her out without much effort at all. He continued to smile as he put two fingers up and activated his Kannagan.

" Alright, this will be so painful that when it`s over you WILL pass out, no ifs, ands, or buts. It will definitely be painful, be after words, usually be able to use quite a few moves that I can. Now ... activate your Lightning Eyes and lets get started, "
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:38 am

"OK sensai"

*Diz would activate her lighting eye and look at kaito, she would be a little lost at the time but just OK enough to go along with this.*

"Let's get down to it."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:33 pm

Kaito locked his eyes on hers and with this the design of his kannagan started to spin and so did the design of her lightning eye. The process continued and continued until from his eyes a massive amount of energy flowed out and surrounded them. He placed his hand to her shoulder, so that she wouldn`t be alarmed by the sudden atmosphere as it surround them and engulfed them into the world of Kaito`s eyes.

A fight with the kaito Fantas11

Inside, he let go of her shoulder and moved his two fingers slowly towards her eyes, stabbing them and charging a little bit of his chakra into them and removing her fingers, her Lightning eye starting to spin faster and become a different color. " It`s almost over. " He told her before the lightning charged through her body and stopped her heart, essentially killing her for a little while before he her started to pump again and the world of kaito`s eyes disappeared, leaving him and her standing there where they were, her lightning eyes now a kannagan.

A fight with the kaito Keitas10

" There you go Diz. You are now the perfect pupil for me to teach. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A fight with the kaito   A fight with the kaito I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fight with the kaito
Page 1 of 1