The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Diz
The Thunder God`s Apprentice

Village : Aurnion/Shidai-Juu
Bloodline Ability : Lighting

A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!!   A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:36 am

-Diz would walk into the building looking around seeing no one, she got mad very quickly picking up shit, and throwing it at the wall she really wanted to see kaito, but since he was not there or something like that, diz just went on a rampage braking anything she saw.-

"Come out kaito or else you wont have a base to return to you prick, I want to talk with you so come the fuck out now!!!!!!!!!!"

-Diz would not stop what she was doing, she just kept on braking stuff for no reason.-
Back to top Go down
Sayami Okamoto
Reapers Sociopath :: General of The Reapers
Sayami Okamoto

PostSubject: Re: A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!!   A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:57 am

Within the Mission room, there was but one lone table with a map on it and one lone chair. There was nothing for Diz to break, so her petty rampage was just her storming around throwing a tantrum. The woman in the room with her, Sayami, who was seated in that one lone chair with her feet resting on that one lone table looked very unamused. She looked at her nails.

" Shut up brat, what do you want. "

She said, finally addressing the person that Kaito had called his apprentice. She didn't look like much to Sayami, but then again Sayami was so much more to Kaito than Diz could ever be. She moved her free hand to her sword and adjusted it a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!!   A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:36 pm

"Oh I see so you know kaito to huh? Well its not a surprise to me at all, but I guess you do look strong so I can see why your on his team, and what not or just that person that's there. Yeah you might have notice that I the good one, as in kaito likes me more then you duh! OK lets get that straight fool, and I don't know why your playing with that broke ass sword. When no I know you can't use it."

-Diz looked at the girl sitting in the chair thinking she was all cool, but in another thought diz was thinking about attacking the girl buuut? That would be wrong, since she thinks she knows kaito."-

"OK what I want is easy, and that's to talk to kaito not you so move along before I make you."

-Diz looked at the girl hopping she would do something stupid.-
Back to top Go down
Sayami Okamoto
Sayami Okamoto

PostSubject: Re: A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!!   A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Sayami stayed where she was, basically ignoring everything that the girl in front of her had to say. She'd stepped into her office, not the other way around, so why was the girl being rude? Oh well, Sayami looked up from her nails for a few seconds before looking back down at them. She had only adjusted her sword, she wasn't planning on fighting anyone.

" He's not here. So I ask again, what do you want. "
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!!   A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 4:54 pm

"Well if you must know, I'm here for some training. Its been a while since I fought, so in other words that's why I'm here."

-Diz looked at the girl sitting, diz would open her hand, and create a small ball of lightning.-

"Well what to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sayami Okamoto
Sayami Okamoto

PostSubject: Re: A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!!   A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:34 pm

" Geez you talk alot. Get out and find someone else to bother. "

Sayami said with a waving of her hand before she disappeared from the room, the lone chair and table going with her. In fact, the entire building itself disappeared with her leaving Diz standing there alone. A sheet of paper drifted down to her hand though with all the names of Tetsu Chaos's other characters and a note that said.

" Find and defeat all of them. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!!   A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A kaito get your butt down here now!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1