The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? Empty
PostSubject: I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing?   I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:25 pm

Mika sat in the sparring range with Mizucha, waiting for some one to give her a good match. It had been a while since she had fought someone and she needed to shake off the dust.

Mizucha( in her regular form): Do you really think that somebody is going to come here and fight you?"

http://static.zerochan.net/full/17/31/224067.jpg

(Mizucha's regular form)

Mika: "Yes...Well I hope. I'm sure someone will come." Mika said as she twirled her temporary sword around by the tail.

http://static.zerochan.net/600/05/41/212055.jpg
( Mika's New sword)

Last edited by Mika Hatsukiga on Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sena
The black flams of the aurnion

Bloodline Ability : Holy four and Comet flames

PostSubject: Re: I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing?   I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:55 am

*Sena would appear in the filed hopping to fight.*

"I'll fight you if you wont ?"
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing?   I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:36 pm

*Sena would look at the two who appeared for some reason, but she was not about to have this crap going on.*

"I won't kill you but just to let you know I will kill you"

Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing?   I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:56 pm

( I never was really into Yu-gi-oh cards and dueling with them...More of a pokemon trainer.)

Mika narrowed her eyes at the two kids.
" Children? Not just any children but card playing children? I would advise you to not get in the way. It's pretty dangerous to get in the way of a battle." ( Oh great.... Hopefully they wont get in the way.)
" Sena I would be happy to fight you...though I never actually met you before."

Grabbing her sword by her hilt, she placed it on Mizucha's head. Mizucha, in response to the sword, had been absorbed in.

" Ok Sena...When ever you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing?   I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:14 pm

((Well yeah I was not to much into yu-gi-oh my self pokemon is better))

"Well let's go then"

*Sena would smile as she would pull out her sword, and she would rush mika trying to slash her in the chest.*
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing?   I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:33 pm

Mika started to run towards Sena, meeting her slash with Mizucha. Water had formed around Mizucha. Mika had pushed Sena back and released a Shifting tides towards Sena. " Shifting Tides!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing?   I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:38 pm

luna:but where special!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing?   I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:38 pm

luna:please let me fight you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing?   I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:44 pm

oh so you you like picking on kids do you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing?   I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Mika activated her Mizugan and let out a sharp growl at the new person. " I would like it if you and your little crew would leave. I'm currently having me a sparring match, but your presence is is effecting the air. Even if you are new, you cross the wrong line and Sena will kill you; point blank."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing?   I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel like fighting...Is anyone willing?
Page 1 of 1