The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

feel like getting wasted?

Go down 
+4
Ayame Sasaki
Mika Hatsukiga
Katsumi Teruko
Daisuke Takeshi
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

feel like getting wasted? Empty
PostSubject: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:53 pm

daisuke walked into the bar and walked up to the bar and taking a seat. "hey barky gimie 2 heavy vodka's." daisuke took one of the drinks and placed next to him awaiting a drinking companion. " huuuhhh"
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:57 pm

katsumi walked in the bar and saw Daisuke sitting at the bar by himself and decided to join him.(secretly katsumi was in love with daisuke)

"would you mine if i join you." katsumi asked while sitting next to him
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:12 pm

daisuke looked at katsumi and slid the vodka to her "glad to have you here driking alone is no good."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:20 pm

" i can see that it isn't , and thanks. katsumi was in so much stress with the training with kaito that she gulped the whole thing down causing her to get dizzy for a while.

Can I get a strawberry mojito please?" katsumi asked the bartender

" i see you still refuse to train me Daisuke. why is that ?" katsumi said with a highly flirtatious look
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Mika entered the bar with Ayame right behind her. For the first time, she had been out ever since her accident. She was feeling more refreshed and more relaxed. Her depression: GONE! " Now what is this? How are you all gonna come here and get drunk without inviting me or Ayame." Mika said as walked to wards the bar and sat down in a stool. "Mika is awake and is back to her old self. But I'm stronger now. Aye Bartender! Can I get a Apple Martini?" Mika asked with the taste for it.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:28 pm

Ayame sat down next to Mika. ( Well it's good to have her back.... But you can sense that she's gotten stronger. Now it's my turn as well to go back to training.) " Excuse me bartender, can i get a apple juice?"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:30 pm

daisuke took a small sip of his drink and looked down at his drink before looking back at katsumi " once you get stronger to atleast the level of a jonin then i will train you because i dont train the weak." as the bartender looked at daisuke and offered a refill on his drink daisuke gave him a look of absolute hate. daisuke then created a black ember at the tip of his index finger and told every one that if they didntt leave he would blow the place up. as the crowd ran for their live's daisuke retracted the flame " NOW WE HAVE THIS WHOLE BAR TO OUR SELVES IT'S TIME TO REALLY GET DRUNK!!!"
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:34 pm

katsumi looked at Daisuke with a look he has never seen before. he could since lust before her and she could tell he liked it. she took another drink and jumped on daisuke.

" you don't train the weak huh, well then lets have fun." katsumi stated with ravishment in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:46 pm

as katsumi jumped in the air towards daisuke daisuke cought a glimpse her breast. when katsumi jumped onto daisuke's lap she caused the stool to fall backwards. "ouch. get off me you horn dog."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Mika looked towards her brother and smirked. " Always scaring people. You never learn." She said with laughter in her voice. She then looked down to see the two on top of each other. " TONIGHT! WE'RE GONNA GET FUCKED UP!" Mika said as she took a gulp of her Martini.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:50 pm

katsumi body began to take real form .she didn't want this to happen because then she would then be all about sex and she didn't want that. but it happened on its own.

"oh no every one will see me." katsumi said still on top of Daisuke.

[img]feel like getting wasted? Images14[/img]
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Ayame took her apple juice and put it in the air, agreeing with Mika. ( I never dranked before, that's why I just ordered this apple juice.) " Agreed!" Ayame said with a happy face.
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:53 pm

"Hey bartender let me get the usual. Oh hey what up guys."Kenjii said casually then smirked and walk to the bar. Then he noticed Katsumi and said"What the hell."
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:54 pm

hikari walked in the bar covered in blood and a severed skull in her hand. "hey bitch get off my dad." hikari threw the bloody head at katsumi and ran over there and helped her dad up from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:55 pm

Katusmi then looked up and blushed..

"im sorry." she said with a grin on her face
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:58 pm

"hikari why the hell are you covered in blood what happened and what did i tell you about throwing severed heads at people in doors."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:59 pm

"Umm.... Wow you guys are insane." Kenjii with a little laughter in his voice.
"Bar-dude bring me another round."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:01 pm

"me too bar-baby hahahahha." katsumi said im a weird voice
(ov course she was drunk)
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:05 pm

sorry dad and im covered in blood because all the people that ran outa here were running at me startled me so i ended them. but can i get drunk to daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:06 pm

" man getting drunk with friends is always great. "

A voice boomed from nowhere and everywhere at the same time. A figure emerged from the shadows, placing a hand to Hikari`s blood covered shoulder and leaning slightly on her as kaito came into full view.

" Yo. "

he said to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Ayame looked at Kaito and turned the other way. " Umm... Hi Kaito." Ayame said as she took another drink from her Apple juice. "How are you Kaito?" Ayame asked as she thought about that night.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:17 pm

kaito vanished from hikari`s side and was at Ayame`s side in what seemed to be no time at all. he leaned against the bar and looked at her for a little bit before looking away and at the ceiling.

" Fine, just training genin. "

he sighed and pointed to the wasted girl by Daisuke before looking at Ayame again.

" What about you? Seems like you`re pale. "

he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:21 pm

"no hikari your not of the legal drinking age go destroy a galaxy or something."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:25 pm

katsumi slightly slid away from hikari

"Craziiiiiiiiiiiiii." as she sipped another heavy vodka.

"WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." SHE SAID WAVING HER HAND AND DANCING DIRTY TAKING OFF HER CLOTHES
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Ayame had looked at Kaito. " Ummm..... I'm ok. I'm not pale it just my make up." Ayame was clearly lying. "But any way... Let's get drunk!" Ayame said with an embarrassed smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feel like getting wasted?   feel like getting wasted? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

feel like getting wasted?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next