The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? Empty
PostSubject: looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight?   looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:26 pm

setsuka stands and leans on the gate awaiting a challenger
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight?   looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:30 pm

Mika, sitting a few meters away, had smelt her Sensei. She walked over towards Setsuka. "I'll be happy to fight you Sensei...Especially with the Mizugan." Mika said with an excited tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight?   looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:34 pm

" I was actually looking to help you, but it looks like I was a little too slow. "

Naoki`s voice came from nowhere and everywhere at the same time before he appeared, next to Mika, and vanished once more appearing next to Setsuka, then vanishing a third time and appearing in the middle of the field between the two of them.

" Guess I`ll just watch then. "
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight?   looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Mika's ears lied flat. ( Now I have to make sure that Mizucha doesn't come out of the sword.) She looked down to see Mizucha shaking rapidly(Mizucha is in her sword form). (It's because of Naoki's appearance.) Mika put her hand on Mizucha and closed her eyes.

Mizucha:(What is he doing here!?)

Mika: ( Calm the hell down... Do you know what will happen if you come out of the sword?)

Mizucha:( I'm already aware of that...But what is he doing here!? I can feel her...)

Mika: (Then stop worrying. Just lend me some of your powers and don't come out of the sword.)

"Ok Naoki." Mika nodded her head at Setsuke. "When you are ready Sensei."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight?   looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:14 pm

setsuka raises off the gate, "ok mika how bout we get started then", she turns torward naoki and signals for him to have a seat and watch, setsuka then draws a symbol on the ground and then blows her finger causing a medium sized fire ball to fly torward mika
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight?   looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:23 pm

Naoki seemed to vanish from where he was starting and reappeared, sitting on the gate a safe distance away as he watched the two women begin. he didn`t know why he was here watching, maybe because he wanted to see how strong Mika, his partner now, was and how much Setsuka, his Lover perhaps, had grown over time.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight?   looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 4:19 pm

Mika released a Shifting Tides at the fireball, making steam appear and making thefireball disperse. She then rushed at Setsuka with a big smile on her face. ( It's been a while since I trained with her. I wonder if she has gotten stronger with her new abilities.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight?   looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking to test my new abilities: anyone wanna fight?
Page 1 of 1