The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
My new move set I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
My new move set I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
My new move set I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
My new move set I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
My new move set I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
My new move set I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
My new move set I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
My new move set I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
My new move set I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

My new move set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

My new move set Empty
PostSubject: My new move set   My new move set I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:24 am

OK people I know I have not had a good move list for some time now, but that's all about to change in a short while, so people don't judge me if they are better then yours that's how it must be, but I'll try and do my best to keep it simple.

Well first off I need to tell you that I use all form of chakra so my powers are all that rage, I'll start off with my wind element first for those who must know.

Wind Sword: Creates a sword made out of wind.

Wind Hurricane: Sarai would jump up into the air he would then spin at the speed of light, creating a hurricane, sarai would then really throw it at the enemy killi8ng them well you get the point.

Wind,Fire Combo: Both wind and fire are used for this move sarai would jump up into the sky and create a wind ball the size of earth it self, then he would do the same with the fire he would then throw it at the enemy, causing the whole earth to go boom.

Trinity Combo: By using all the power of the wind sarai can creat a bomb made up of all the other elements and throw it at the enemy.

God's of the blue sky: Well see this move summons upon the power of the sky king he would grant sarai powers of untold strength, this move makes sarai 30x stronger the he was.

________________________________________________________________________________

OK now its time for me fire element.

Flame Shield: Makes a shield made up of fire.

Fire Sword: Makes a sword out of fire that shoots from the hand.

Flame Clone: Creates a clone made out of fire but only one clone at any given time.

Fire Form: Turns the whole body into a fire monster.

Fire Torch: Shoot fire from the moth that burn's anything it touches.

Fire Ball: Shoot's out a huge fire ball at the enemy the fire ball is about the size of a small car.

Flame Accumulation: Like the flame body this move covers the body in flames but the thing is this move gives sarai an increase in power at least by 530,000%.

________________________________________________________________________________

Now for my wind element.

Wind Sword: Creates a sword made out of wind.

Wind Hurricane: jumps into the air and pull's out a sword and spins it creating a small hurricane.

Wind,Fire Combo: Sarai would clone him self one clone would run behind the enemy while the real one stays in front of the enemy, both of them would then do a simple justu one sarai does flames of the king and the other does with hurricane. the wind would surround the enemy while the fire mixes with the wind, creating a fire like hurricane trapping the enemy and then killing them.

Trinity Combo: Well by using the earth's own natural wind elements sarai is able to tap into that power, once that is done sarai would combine all of the elements to create the combo.

Now for my earth element.

Earth Shield: creates an earth shield which protects from out side attacks.

Earth Weapons: This technique allows sarai to condense mud or stone or rock from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will shoot from the ground.

Earth Pillars: Make huge pillars shoot up from the ground this move is used to take out things that are in the way.

Earth Sword: makes a sword out of earth.

Now for my water element.

Water Dragon: Creates a dragon out of water the dragon can split it self making it some what hard to hit and kill.

Water Shield: Makes a shield out of water.

Water Imprisonment: creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water.

Water Tornado: creates a spinning water vortex around the enemy making it hard to brake out of it.

Now for the summonings etc...

Animal Summoning Lion: Summons a lion about the size of a small car.

Animal Summoning Bear: Summons a small bear that has the power of about 3 men so yeah this little guy is strong.

Animal Summoning Monkey: Summons a monkey

Animal summoning Wolf: Summons a great big wolf.

OK people now for my big justu hehehehehe.

My power's are very spicule to me because I got theme for my clan, what not it's called the decagon. which mean all seeing energy eye, which give's me the complete control of all energy bass moves,attack etc see this power is the only one of it's kind. because of it's energy control ability which mean's that nothing you do will ever hurt me,as long as it's made up of energy or uses energy I can control it and or stop it thus making it powerless.

The Decagon Eye
My new move set Geomet10

My other Power includes magic base attacks due to the Tri-Delta seal on my aim that gives me the control over some super strong magic attacks, however the price for using this rear power which is that after about 5 uses my brain cell's start to brake down so that's why I don't use it that much.

The Magic Tri-Delta symbol
My new move set Images10

My new power would be something I just thought of,it's called the genius level's. which grant's me the power to become super smart making me able to solve any problem,or get out of a problem.

The Genius level seal (that appears on the head)
My new move set Higgst10

My move list when using the decagon eye

Splitting Atoms: (Decagon eye must be used) Sarai take the atom's inside of a person's body,splits them thus turning that person into nothing but energy once more.

Atom diffusion: (Decagon eye must be used) Sarai take's the person's atoms',split's them or change theme in any way he see's fit.

Atom Bomb: (Decagon eye must be used) Sarai does not use a real bomb that's just a front name what she really does is power up a large amont of energy,hit the ground causing a explosion just like an atom bomb.

Atom Change: (Decagon eye must be used) Sarai will use his on body,change up the way his atom's are made up thus giving him the power to stay alive no matter how many time he is killed.

Atom Charge: (Decagon eye must be used) Sarai super charges the person's atoms' in there body thus making them unstable,then they explode.

Magic moves when using the Tri-Delta seal

Changing time: (Tri-Delta seal used) Sarai uses a very strange magic power to change up the time of thing's. like if someone attack's he can change that with time so that it never happened.

Black Beast: (Tri-Delta seal used) Sarai uses a dark form of magic to summon a beast of super powerful energy making it hard to kill.

Light Shield: (Tri-Delta seal used) Sarai uses a light magic to summon a shield made up of pure light.

Gk Clone: (Tri-Delta seal used) Sarai makes a clone of his self you would not know which was which making it hard to find the real one.

Grand Bang: (Tri-Delta seal used) Sarai summons all his powers to create a bomb the size of an air plane he then throws it at the enemy killing them with no prob.

_________________________________________________________________________________

My other stuff.

OK my my kekkei genkai is compleate shadow control and darkens control I share my power with two other people, they also control darkens, shadows but not like me. my power gives me the power to take any form of darkens and turn it into my own this also mean that I can turn them into real life beings rather then fake ones. my other power is called the azure and I share that power with just one person, that would be sena this power gives us a power boost that makes all are attacks 300x stronger then normal. my azure sit in side of my lift arm while sena's is in her right, not only can I control darkens I also control dark matter which is a super form of energy, this power gives my another power that allows me to control universal energy as well.

My Move set

Darken of 1000 souls: this move allows sarai to summon up the dead body's of super strong warriors from the past to fight for him, this move also can take souls as well.

Dark Divide: this move allows sarai to take the darkens inside of a person and rip it out thus taking that persons evil powers, sarai can also make that darkens into a person, make it work for him.

Dark Scythe: sarai would close his hand and charge up dark energy, form that energy into a scythe.

Dark Void: one of the strongest moves sarai has he would summon all the darknes in the world and form a huge ball of dark energy he would then port inot space, sarai would then drop the ball on the earth blowing it up into nothing.

Shadow Body: sarai would use a normal clone justu but this type oof clone would be the strongest of them all because once this clone is killed it blows up taking out anything with in 300,000 miles.

Dark matter: due to the fact that sarai can use dark matter he can summon dark matter into his body and then release it blowing everything away, killing it as well there is no way to block this move.

Summoning Abyss: sarai would make a deal with the dram master abyss and once the deal is made abyss will take something from sarai, once that's done he would be summoned to fight abyss is the king of death.

Hyper cube: this move creates a cube around the enemy and starts to drain there power every time they make a move there is no way to leave once your in your in there for life, the cube also drains the life force from the person inside killing them with in about 30 min.

Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net

My new move set
Page 1 of 1