The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Mika help create my Ultimate water move.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Super speed, Wolflike senses, and Byakuringan

Mika help create my Ultimate water move. Empty
PostSubject: Mika help create my Ultimate water move.   Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:59 pm

While waiting for Mika, Kenjii practiced his water skills in the water.
Back to top Go down
Rika Hatsukiga
Underboss
Underboss
Rika Hatsukiga

Bloodline Ability : Mizugan:: Water Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Mika help create my Ultimate water move.   Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:07 pm

Rika was on top of a pillar. She looked down upon Kenji, seeing that he wanted some help. She jumped down and walked towards him. "Mika wasn't able to make it. Instead, she sent me to come and help you. Now, What is it that you want?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Mika help create my Ultimate water move.   Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:21 pm

"Oh hello Rika I need help make stronger water attack so I can protect Luna my little sis."
Kenjii jumped out of the water and landed in front of Rika.
Back to top Go down
Rika Hatsukiga
Underboss
Underboss
Rika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Mika help create my Ultimate water move.   Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:27 pm

Rika rolled her eyes. (Sigh... Since she told me to do it.... I guess.) Rika had created a chair out of Ice and sat down. "Now what is this water technique you want to learn? Tell me now so that way I can teach you what you need to know."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Mika help create my Ultimate water move.   Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:31 pm

"I Just want to be able manipulate he water so it will match my fighting style."
Back to top Go down
Rika Hatsukiga
Underboss
Underboss
Rika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Mika help create my Ultimate water move.   Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:43 pm

"Water is pretty hard to manipulate because it has no form. Well, It's not hard for me and Mika to manipulate because It was in our blood." I mean I could Teach you how to use your chakra to manipulate it. It's pretty easy if you ask me." Rika made the chair dissolve. "The move you would be wanting to learn is Water Manipulation. This is the move straight out of Mika's Handbook." Rika walks into the water. Her long black hair was dragging in it. "Now what you would want to do is pour your chakra into the water. You don't want to do do a lot of it because you would dissolve the water."
Back to top Go down
Kenjii Kagiashi

Kenjii Kagiashi

PostSubject: Re: Mika help create my Ultimate water move.   Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:55 pm

"I have to channel my chakra into the water and make try to make a shape?"
"Well that makes sense alright I'll try."

Kenjii jumps atop the middle water and begin to release his chakra into and it formed a trident made of pure water. "How'd I do *panting* Rika?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika help create my Ultimate water move.   Mika help create my Ultimate water move. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mika help create my Ultimate water move.
Page 1 of 1