The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Katsumi's Training

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Katsumi approached the training grounds to train more with pele and to make her techniques and weapons stronger. the stronger she got.

Katsumi: pele come from your hold you must train with me, we need to work on your strength, Beniko's strength, and the use of my fire.

Pele: i am ready when your ready but first take Beniko out of his hold.

Katsumi takes Beniko out of his hold and begins to train with herself practicing her moves, making herself aware and sharper in order for her to be prepared for the next train with Daisuke and Mika perhaps Kenjii.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:23 am

There was a clap of hands, the clap echoed around her general area before the sky turned dark and it started to thunder. Just then, there was a large Pegasus shaped bolt of lightning peeking it`s head out the clouds at her, before the clap was heard once more.

" Judgment. "

A voice echoed along with the clap, before the large Pegasus shaped lightning bolt struck down at her, giving her a less than 10 second window to dodge it. If she miss her chance, she would be charged with so much lightning that her body would explode. Hopefully she dodged it, though she wouldn`t be able to dodge it fully, it was moving too fast for her to escape without a scratch.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:35 am

Katsumi tried to dodge the lightning bolt as fast as she could but it hit the whole body of her upper right side causing her to fall head first to the ground and going nearly 3 feet underground

"What the hell?" katsumi said with an angered but confused face as she struggled to move
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:39 am

Once the lightning struck the ground, it had indeed struck her in the process but she was fast enough to dodge the brunt of the attack. When the smoke cleared, there was a crater about 100 feet wide around the area, and in the middle of it stood Kaito. He saluted her with a smirk.

" Yo. "
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:51 am

Katsumi eyes began to turn bloody red..

"hm hm , nice to see you've shown up Kaito, a very hurtful entrance but alright." katsumi said with a silent laugh she held to herself.

" what are you going to train me today Kaito."katsumi stated with a flirtatious look she gave Kaito
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:57 am

Kaito saw the look in her eyes and grinned. After one night with Ayame, he was looking to satisfy himself again, but now wasn`t the time. He tried to ignore the flirtatious air flowing from her by looking off to the side.

" Yeah, you called me out right? You wanna be able to use lightning. "

He asked looking back at her, his face serious now. He was always serious when it came to learning about his favorite element. She could ask anyone that he had trained, after his training they all turned out to do great things. Nishino was a sannin now and he`s only 13 or so, and Diz is Kaito`s number one apprentice, the person that will inherit everything he can do when he passes.

" I will make you a great lightning user, but you might learn to control your fire right after. If the lightning chakra that you`re about to receive, overpowers the fire chakra you already produce, then your fire will be lost to you until you reach a level with your lightning where fire just comes natural to you again. "

Kaito explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:06 am

Katsumi saw that Kaito was getting serious, she put the silly things aside.

"Well if that's what i must do then i will but for right now im focused on lighting however i will get seriously injured won't i kaito?" katsumi said as she turned her back to kaito.

she already knew what the answer would probably be but she wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:12 am

As she turned her back to him, a clone of him appeared in front of her and nodded, before another appeared to her right and the next to her left. Then ten clones appeared around the original four kaito`s, and around that ten another ten. This was the same tactic he used on Ayame, but in a serious setting. He wasn`t here to play games.

" Yes you will. Good luck. "

With that, every single last Kaito opened their mouth and lightning started to cackle from them, before they all shot a lightning bolt at her from their mouths.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:30 am

katsumi reached to her side trying to reach Kanji but he wasn't there. it was lying by the tree, since she was training her self before Kaito came.

"Damn im trapped."katsumi said in a quiet voice.

the only weapon she had was Beniko but she wasn't do use to training with it yet, but she had no choice. katsumi removed beniko and used inferno Blade. she tightly held her beniko with both hands sending magma to heat the blade. she forced her self to jump high enough to miss the lighting bolts that were coming straight at her and strikes every clone in sight causing to destroy all the clones ,sending her the knowing where kaito was.

"hm pretty close."katsumi stated

she then heads for kaito, with her blade blazing red, with magma the color or sapphire blue seeping out
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:34 am

Oh but her magma didn`t destroy the clones, they were very much still there. Just as she drew her sword and heated it with magma, Kaito`s clones drew their swords and surged lightning through them, stopping her magma from having any effect on them. The Kaito was charged towards was a clone, and as she came in close, it released a blast of lightning from its mouth, just before she had time to swing her sword. This was so close range, that anticipating this attack as a genin was impossible and dodging it at a genin`s speed was impossible, her best bet was to take it head or, block with her sword, or block with her arms. Either way, she would come out with some kind of damage.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:51 am

Katsumi wasn't fast enough and blocked with her arms. her sword wasn't that strong so she had no other choice. their was so much force power from the lighting that her arms seeped with blood causing her to feel the pain every time she moved. she didn't care though.

Pele: "Katsumi you must learn how to maintain with lightning in order to learn how to use it."

Katsumi: "but how?"

Pele:" here wear this , its a Rinizuki, this will help you at least try to hold the lightning and send the attach back at him."

katsumi wasn't so sure of this idea but she wore it an waited for kaito to make another move, however she hoped it was a moved that shell be able to maintain since her arms wasn't quite in good shape but she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:59 am

The circle of clones stayed in place, but four stepped in front of her, two kneeled and started to charge Chidori, but over charged and the chidori`s turned an emerald color. The other two that were standing, charged Lightning Blades, but over charged and the lightning blades turned an emerald color as well. The one of the Chidori clones vanished as well as one of the lightning blade clones.

" Behind you. "

A voice said behind her, the lightning blade clone moved his hand to thrust it into her back.

" You`re slow. "

A voice said from right in front of her, the chidori clone moved his hand to thrust it into her chest.

The other clones of Kaito, the entire circle of them, started to yell things to make her lost focus. Things that would distract her, calling her names, saying she was weak, anything that they could think of. This was how Kaito turned, he broke his trainee down to nothingness and built them back up to be great. She was powerful for a genin, but he could see her developing to be cocky and there was no need for cocky ninja, he needed to break that and build her back up.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:19 am

katsumi struggled as she tried to move with both lighting bolts threw her chest and back. she just could not focus with all the distractions that were building up inside her. she mind would begin to take the insults in making her uncertain to what she was great at or if she was great at all.

"God i cant focus at all." katsumi said angrily as she held one hand on her head and the other to her chest, continuously trying to pull the lighting bolt out. katsumi tried to fight back but she could feel her body slowly breaking down.

she then fell to her knees. her body pulsing repeatedly. her powers relaxed and her eyes turned from bloody red to a calm mu-rune color. her body then glowed red and she started breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:31 am

The clones pulled the lightning out of her and disappeared, before Kaito, the real one, emerged from the crowd and walked to her as she kneeled. She broke easier than he had expected, but she was a genin and 3% of his totally power was enough to take down any genin in less than an hour. He kneeled and put a finger under her chin, lifting it and forcing eye contact. His eyes showed the japanese symbol for six, one of his realms, the sixth realm, the Realm of Heaven. It allowed him to control people, to bend them to his ultimate epic will. This was what he used on Ayame to get in bed with her.

" You`re weak aren`t you? You got destroyed by my comrade because his training was too much for you. You thought I`d be an easier study since you were a woman and my only visible weakness is beautiful women and cute girls. I am not so easily swayed. You are a weakling, and I find no amusement in toying with your emotions, making you believe that you could be one of my lovers. Now tell me ... are you weak? "

Since she was bent to his will, she would of course answer with the answer that he wanted to hear. This was all part of his plan.

" Ayame is stronger than you, she is a lover of mine. Hazuki is my ultimate rival, she is my lover as well. Mika is more powerful than you, there was a time where I thought of having her as a lover. What do you have in common with these great women? Nothing right? "

Again all part of his plan, and she would of course answer with what he wanted to hear so he didn`t wait for her to speak.

" Do you want power? Is that what you crave? Will you give anything for it? "

This was the question he waited on, he wanted to here her answer. he released some of his control on her so that she could speak freely but not move freely.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:49 am

katsumi looked at kaito with a stern look , her eyes begin to change colors and her body was regaining heat.

"he's controlling my mind and body but i can help it , i must answer even if my answer is some what deep." katsumi whispered in her mine.

"Yes Kaito i want power, i have been craving to have power ever since ive started to begin with. i have no demand to be weak at all, that's not what i have planned for my future. i want to become stronger and to become out to do great things.to become higher than a genin..."

katsumi's eyes then began to blaze fiery bloody red.
"I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST TO BECOME JUST THAT KAITO"
Katsumi screamed
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 9:58 am

Kaito smirked and clapped his hands together before signing at a speed she could see, though it was much faster than her hands could possibly move. He placed his two fingers to her forehead and peered in her eyes with his Kannagan, as it spun rapidly. She would feel herself regain control over her body and mind, though he hadn`t completely released it just as he had done with Ayame. So if he wanted to use her or Ayame again then all he had to do was connect to their minds again. His kannagan assessed her chakra nature, it was fire, but she wanted lightning right now.

" Here. "

He said unlocking her lightning chakra, her eyes seemed to turn bloody red because of her fire, but this time they started to cackle and spark a deep rich blue color, this was her lightning that had laid dormant inside her for a long time. Kaito could now train her.

He stood and helped her to her feet, she would notice that her wounds were healed and the clones were gone, it was only him and her.

" Can you feel it? The lightning flowing through you now? "
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am

katsumi could feel her body re-powering

"yes , i can feel it."katsumi said as she stood up.she could feel the lightning flowing through her body as of now it was apart of her blood. she saw and could feel her eyes change colors and her body functioning differently.

(yes her body was growing more and more)

katsumi looked at Kaito.

" So what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:27 am

" Release it ... all of it. "

Kaito instructed. He hadn`t seen someone take so well to lightning since Tatsunori, since his original chakra nature was Wind and not lightning. Kaito wanted to see just how much lightning she had stored inside her. After she released it then he would have her charge her chakra back up and then release it again before he taught her chidori.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:47 am

katsumi looked at kaito. she stepped back and concentrated. the lightning inside of her started to overwhelm. katsumi released all the lightning inside of her. thunder started to began and lighting bolts began to strike from the sky.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." THE LIGHTING BEGAN TO GO OUTTA CONTROL BUT KATSUMI BEGAN TO CONTROL IT CAUSING IT TO SUM DOWN A LITTLE.

when things calmed katsumi then fell, her lightning still being released. " god this is hard." she said to herself. she looked up at kaito and saw we still had a lot more things o accomplish
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:52 am

Kaito smirked and shook his head before his body charged itself fully of lightning.

" This is what a real master of lightning can accomplish. "

He said to her before the skies darkened and lightning struck down hard and fast, creating craters around the area. Kaito looked towards the sky and a stuck his hand up towards it, a large lightning Pegasus making itself visible to Katsumi. Kaito smirked as the aura around him dimmed, but the Pegasus stayed in the clouds ready to strike.

" You see this? One day, I might teach you it. "

He snapped and the skies went back to normal and the lightning vanished. he helped her to her feet once more.

" Now, time to learn chidori. What fun. "

He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:55 am

katsumi smiled back..

" im ready." katsumi stated with her heart pounding
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:11 am

" Alright Chidori, This technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces. Chidori can also be used to simply give the opponent a large electrical shock without impaling them. "

Kaito explained before he held his hand up in front of him so that Katsumi could see it. He looked down at it and started to charge his lightning chakra through his hand until the chidori came into fully view. He then looked at her and nodded.

" This jutsu has a major drawback, however. The speed at which the attack must be done, combined with the fact that the user must run in a straight line, causes a tunnel vision-like effect for the user. This allows the enemy to easily counter the attack, making it a potentially lethal move for the user. As an additional drawback, the large amount of chakra required limits the number of times this jutsu can be preformed per day. Should the user attempt to go beyond their limit, all of their chakra will be drained and their very life force could go along with it.An additional problem, though not necessarily a debilitating one, is the fact that the large amount of chakra can also injure the user's hand if they put too much force into the attack. "

Kaito explained further before he stopped charging the chidori and created a stone clone for her to practice against. It was the standard kaito with a goofy grin, and it didn`t move or anything like that. It was all stone, and looked like stone as well.

" We`ll assess how many times you can use chidori with this clone. When you feel like you`re pushing yourself over the limit then that means you reached it. Depending on the number of chidoris you get out, that`ll be your limit for the number that you can use. You should never go over that limit, or you might push yourself to your death. With that said, try channeling your lightning chakra to your hand. "
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:26 pm

katsumi started to charge his lighting chakra in her hand until the chakra came into fully view just as she was told. once it was in her hand she was so shocked and excited but was serious about learning it.

she took the lighting chakra and tried to use chidori on the stone clone for the first time to the 4th and still didn't do it right.

"com'on Katsumi focus."she said to herself

the last time she could form it was her 5th one.she ran back making sure her target of the stone clone was clear in a straight line.once she was clearly sure she ran in blistering speed ,aimed at the stone and used chidori on the stone. she threw it with so much power he stone blew up and shattered to a billion pieces.

Katsumi started breathing hard. her hands some what bleeding and her eyes cackle and spark a deep rich blue color, waiting for Kaito's response
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 5:34 pm

kaito continued the number of times she failed and watched as she succeed, he nodded his head in approval before creating another stone clone.

" Again, I have to see how many times you can do it before you run out of chakra. "

He instructed.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Katsumi nodded and attempted to try again.

she did as she was told and used chidori until she realized her limit.once she reach three she began to get weak. she pushed her self into getting in the forth one but her hand began to seriously burn. she released the forth one, with the force making her fall back head first with her bloody hands and arms. katsumi began to feel hot and burning inside of her and couldn't get up

"guess that's mii limit." katsumi stated as he was seriously injured
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katsumi's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsumi's Training   Katsumi's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katsumi's Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next