The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Up for a little training?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Bloodline Ability : Plant Control::Shikotsumyaku

Up for a little training? Empty
PostSubject: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Hiroki was in the training field. He needed some one to train with so that way he can test out his Shikotsumyaku. But it at least had to be some one willing to do it. He couldn't get Mika to do it because she had twisted her ankle while training in the mountains. He couldn't get Ayame to do it because, well, she was too busy with her medicine sorting.

"Well some one has to be willing to do it. Besides, it's been a while ever since I found out this ability. I might as well find out more about it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:26 am

" Hiroki-san!!!! Hiroki-san!! "

A voice called from the distance, a cute sounding, girly voice. This was none other than the sannin of Aurnion, Noki. She was acting more like a girl than a machine now, because she had gotten herself a boyfriend and was actually looking for him right now. She figured that Hiroki would be able to tell her where he was, since they were related after all. She appeared in front of him, a lot shorter than he was and looked up at him with pleading eyes.

" Have you seen Kami-kun? I really want to spend time with him, but he keeps running away! "

She looked like she was about to cry.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Hiroki looked at the girl. "Ah... Noki." Hiroki took off his cap and scratched his head. "Yeah.. Sorry but know where Kami is." Hiroki put his hand on Noki's head. "I wish I could help you find him but I'm in the need of training for myself. I'm sure where ever he is he's just fine." Hiroki said with a warm smile. (I'm sure where ever he is, He still has my arm as well.)

Last edited by Hiroki Sasaki on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Noki wore a look of dismay for a split second, until Hiroki's hand touched her head. She blushed, darkly, and avoided his gaze before moving away from his hand and regaining her usual air, the cold, machine kind of air that she always had.

" I'll help you. "
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:04 pm

"Alright." Hiroki said as he placed his hat on a tree. He then made his humerus grow; taking it out of his skin and pointing it towards Noki. "The name of my new Kekkei Genkai is Shikotsumyaku. I'm able to use my bones as weapons. I can also regrow bones in the place of the bone that I have taken out. It's a bit tricky but I was able to find out what exactly it does. Now all there is left is to make more moves for it." Hiroki cracked his shoulders, making another bone grow in place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:16 pm

" Spirit Eye... Lock-on.... GSM, God-Slaying Machine Mode Activate... "

Noki said in a robotic tone before her body flashed a bright white color when Hiroki pointed his bone sword at her. The light faded and she showed him the fruits of her own training with her boyfriend, an all new transformation.

Up for a little training? 43964410

" Come... "
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Hiroki had learned about transformations but he was actually yet to see one. This was his first time ever seeing it. He tensed in interest at the girl before smirking. "This would be my first time to ever see one of these. I'm sure to enjoy this." Hiroki had flash stepped in front of Noki, coming in for a slash with his Humerus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:44 pm

Noki didn't move, her Spirit Eye never lost sight of anything once she was locked on to something, she had upgraded herself to an extent with the help of her boyfriend. As Hiroki came in for a slash, Noki's new wings moved, coming together in front of her like a shield. She knew all about his kekkai genkai and he didn't need to explain it to her. His bones would never break her defenses because her skin and metal parts were harder than his bones, much much much harder than his bones.

" Scythe Skewer. "

Noki swung her Scythe in an arch going up, and as she did this multiple scythe blades came out the ground underneath him and aimed to stab him all through his body. Noki had noticed that he was a little faster than some of the other Special Jounin around and she made sure not to fight with EVERYTHING that she had. This move wasn't moving as fast as it could, but it was moving faster than him so if he was able to dodge then that meant that after this battle his speed would increase largely as well.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Hiroki moved out of the way of the blades. (She seems more different now that she isn't worrying about Kaminari. I wonder if she was like this before he and I were born.) Hiroki landed on the side of her, fifteen spaces to be exact. With his humerus in his right hand, he activated his chakra scalpel on his left hand, moving quickly out of the way from her blades that were coming from out of the ground. "Try this!" He said as he went towards her, aiming for her blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Noki didn't mover again, only moved her eyes to follow his movements. The scythe blades stopped, and her wings slip apart before stabbing into the ground themselves and vanishing under there, grounding her to say the very least. her scythe met his chakra scalpel right on and it did nothing to her, but he would start to feel a pain in his chest. She hadn't attacked him with her scythe, but his soul. She vanished from where she was and appeared a distance behind him, as if she hadn't moved at all. The only thing missing from her body, were her wings and that scythe that she was just using. He should immediately realize that something is wrong, but boy's have hard heads so whatever.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Hiroki jumped back from her scythe. (Damn... She's good) Hiroki put his left hand on the ground,deactivating his chakra blade, and dug his fingers in the soil. (Her wings are under here. I might have to plant a couple of seeds to keep track of them.) Hiroki put his bone blade down and his fingers turned into vines, planting down location seeds that will follow the tracks of the wings.

"Man... You are really good for someone your age." Hiroki had got up from his little rest. "But here's my next attack." As soon as he got up he winced. (Why is my chest hurting?) "Alright... This is going to be my first time to use this but...." Hiroki ran up to Noki. "I'll show you my Dance of the Camellia." He started to send out thrust and slashes out towards Noki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:12 pm

Before he started with his assault of slashes and thrusts, Noki's wings came out the ground and formed into the shield that she had created before, blocking her completely. She moved her hands as if she was holding something and swung, like she was cutting him with her scythe, which she was because it was invisible. He would probably will that pain in his chest again since she had attacked his soul directly once more. She wouldn't kill him though, this was a friendly spar.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:18 am

Hiroki hand jumped back. (It's like she had cut me... But when I look down, I see no blood. Is she attacking an unseen force?) "Grow." He said for giant pine trees to grow on the field, reaching a staggering height of 97 ft.

Now that Him and Noki were among Trees, He would be able to get a better understanding of how she fights when it's not her terrain. Hiroki lashed out a vine from his hand, trying to make it wrap around Noki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:30 am

Noki's wings attached to her back once more, hovering off her body but still attached to her by some unseen force. She pushed off the ground, flying into the air. With just that push, the sheer force of her push would level everything that he made grow, turning the land into a very large crater. She looked down to see him there, and she did nothing... just waited.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:40 am

Hiroki's right hand began to glow. (My trees.... She demolished them with just a jump into the air...) Hiroki looked in amazement at her. (Man I hope I can find a girl that is just as powerful as her... But not as powerful to where she can kick my ass.) Hiroki pointed his finger towards Noki. "Synthesi Blast!" He said as blasts started to go towards her. The Sun was out so the blast became more powerful as they came towards her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:50 am

Noki's wings locked in front of her and took the brunt of the blast, but she was still hit and sent flying off a little bit. She recovered quickly and her wings drifted back to her back before she took off, flying towards Hiroki with her scythe prepped, being visible to him now. She aimed to slice right through his mid section.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:08 am

Hiroki had made bones cover his hands. (It's not her hand that she's cutting me with, it's her scythe.) Hiroki had put his hands down towards the lower section of is body. Noki was coming in fast. (Alright here she comes.) As soon as Noki made contact, Hiroki had quickly turned on his Chakra scalpel. A loud CLANG could be heard when her scythe made contact with His hands.

"The sun's rays revealed it to me... It maybe invisible but when the sun's light made contact with it, I could see it clearly just as day." Hiroki said with a grin. Still holding her scythe, Hiroki had used a vine to pull out a piece of grass from his pocket.

"Now let me lull you to sleep with my grass whistle." The vine came close to his lips and he began to play a beautiful tune. Since Noki was in hearing distance, She would be affected to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:11 am

" Shutting ear functions... complete. "

Noki shut off her ability to hear when he said something about lulling her to sleep. She pulled her scythe from him, being clearly superior in strength and quickly aimed to slice through him, her feet planted on the ground and her swing going faster than his eyes would be able to perceive. If this should hit, he wouldn't swear any physical damage, but his soul would suffer a high amount of damage.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:13 am

"Shit." Hiroki said as her swipe came in before he turned into Sakura petals. He reformed behind her. His Chakra Scalpel was still activated and he had a big grin on his face. "Behind you." He said as she touched Noki's arms and her left thigh. He then jumped back ten spaces, knowing that Noki was prompt to do something next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:16 am

" Behind you... "

Noki repeated with the same vocal pattern that he had, his exact voice, she vanished from in front of him and appeared behind him with her scythe placed under his chin. She moved the scythe up to slice through his neck. There would be no physical damage but his soul wouldn't be able to take much more of this. She would stop damaging his soul after a couple more hits.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:28 am

Hiroki fell to the ground coughing. He was bit shocked because he could have sworn that he was cut. He didn't feel blood but it took him a while to regain his breath. "What exactly are you hitting. I can feel you hitting me but you aren't cutting me." Hiroki asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:32 am

" Your soul... the thing that makes you... you. "

Noki told him, her scythe vanishing, it had been visible because she made it visible, he hadn't outsmarted her. She was the God-Slaying Machine after all, but she commended him for trying. She placed her hand on him and pushed him to the ground before sitting on top of him, her weight able to keep him down easily.

" Don't move... Recovery Mode activate. "

A blue light emitted from her body and covered him and before long all the damage that Noki had dealt to his soul would vanish like that. She got up and helped him to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:48 am

Hiroki blushed a little before congratulating Noki. "Um thank you for the training match. I really did enjoy it." Hiroki said as he scratched his head. Hiroki started to walk away before a thought had passed flew in his mind. "Um Noki, would you like to go out for something to eat? My treat." Hiroki asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:50 am

" No... I have to find Kami-kun. "

Noki stated before turning around and deactivating God-Slaying Mode. She started to leave.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Hiroki had tipped his hat. "Alright go find him safely now." Hiroki turned towards the Cocoon to go and pick up some groceries that his mom requested for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up for a little training?   Up for a little training? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up for a little training?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next