The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
My lighting moves I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
My lighting moves I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
My lighting moves I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
My lighting moves I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
My lighting moves I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
My lighting moves I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
My lighting moves I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
My lighting moves I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
My lighting moves I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

My lighting moves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diz
The Thunder God`s Apprentice
The Thunder God`s Apprentice

Village : Aurnion/Shidai-Juu
Bloodline Ability : Lighting

My lighting moves Empty
PostSubject: My lighting moves   My lighting moves I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:02 am

People my power is the lighting eye's and what these eye's do is that they give me the control over lighting energy, also these eye's are very cool and do you wont to know why well see the thing is these eye's are the eye's of the thunder god. and he has gave me his power to use any way I see fit and so on and so forth.

The lighting eye
My lighting moves Keitassharingan-1

Lighting blade: Diz creates a lighting type blade in her right hand, and this attack can some what be blocked.

Evo chidori: This is a very very strong move see diz forms a dark energy around her hand she would then flash step behind the enemy hitting them in the face so hard hat they might be dead, after that she would do the hand sine. for the move diz would then rush the enemy hitting them with the evo chidori killing them with one blow.

Orb of the god's: A move that is used for long range attack diz would summon three small orb's she would then put a lot of lighting energy into the orb's as she does the orb's would fire that energy at the enemy.

Queen light: Diz would turn her whole body into pure lighting in this form, all her powers are upgraded 300x the normal amount.

God's lighting: Diz would call upon the lighting god's to grant her there power.

Lighting clone: Diz would create a clone made out of lighting.

Crushed: Diz would charge up all the energy in her body she would then fire that energy into the clouds causing the whole battle filed to explode killing any and everything in 50,000 miles.

+++++++++++++++

New moves learned when diz went insane...

Kekkei Genkai- Well to get things off dizs new ability is the kuken eye, which is a very simple technique but also hard to get you head around. See the kuken eye gives diz the power to teleport anywhere she wont's anywhere, also, the eye give her another ability and that's the power to phase threw things and or have things phase threw her etc...the kuken eye was also known for a lost ability and that's the power to use lighting and other element base moves, but its not something important tho...

Teleporting Drop- A rather cool move if you think about it, see with this diz would teleport behind the enemy grabbing them, she would then teleport them high into the sky, and then she would do a primary lotus like spin smashing the enemy into the ground head first.

Phase space- A move in which diz would become completely impervious to damage, letting any attack fly right threw her.

Rai chidori- A lighting base attack, in which diz gathers up a small amount of lighting energy in her right hand, he would then rush the enemy, and or teleport ether or she would hit the enemy in the chest, with the chidori. killing them with a blow threw the chest causing a large amount of lighting to flow threw there body killing them from, the inside out.

Lighting purge- Another lighting base move that diz uses, see she takes her lift hand, and cut's it with a blade as her blood drops to the ground. A summoning seal appears diz would then hit the seal causing a massive amount of lighting, to strike form the sky and hit the enemy.

Lighting fang- Another lighting type move this moves is done when diz is at maybe about half of her max power, and what happens now it her body becomes engulfed in lighting energy then diz would throw a lighting spear at the enemy. The spear would then multiply into 6 spears that have a fang like shape.

Lighting trinity- Well the attack is really a summoning, and what is summoned is a lighting dragon that is very big and etc..this dragon is so tough that it can rip threw stone.

Lighting palm- diz would place both her hands onto the ground, then she would send a lighting wave threw the ground and right at his enemy, shocking them form underground.

Flash strikes- diz would charge lighting energy in both her hand, and then she would rush the person he's fighting hitting them with a swift quick combo, once the combo ends there body will be kinda paralyzed.

Thunder blitzes- diz would fire off lighting round at the enemy hitting them with small lighting balls.

Lighting hounds- A summoning justu and which diz would throw a ball of lighting at the enemy, she would then clap her hand say the name of three dog's, and once that's done that ball of lighting takes on the form of three dog's.

Killer lighting- diz would charge lighting into her hand and the create a filed of lighting around herself the filed, would then expand if anything is caught in the filed it will be electrocuted,. the shock is different for each person.

Lighting animal- This technique creates a substantial amount of black lightning, which takes the form of a panther or any type of animal diz wont's it to be, it lock on to the enemy and attacks them.

Popping migration- A move that uses diz's teleporting powers, and in which it allows her to teleport anything she touches somewhere else.

Last edited by Diz on Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

My lighting moves
Page 1 of 1