The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
My moves list I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
My moves list I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
My moves list I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
My moves list I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
My moves list I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
My moves list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
My moves list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
My moves list I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
My moves list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

My moves list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khrom

Khrom

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : Kaidou/Gunshu

My moves list Empty
PostSubject: My moves list   My moves list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:50 am

My kekki genkai is kaidou and what kaidou is it's a rare type of power that allows the user to have complete control over any person's whole body system, by that I mean I control every thing that makes up a person that means you. that would include your brain, spine, hart and everything this power is also capable or other powers as well but that's a story for another time.

Move set

Body control: this move allows khrom to use his kaidou technique to reach inside of the person's body, this will allow khrom to take control over that person's body.

Mind zap: with this move khrom can read a person's minf thus allowing him to know everything that is going to happen even before the person can think of it. this move also can be used to put thought's into a person mind making them think and do what khrom put's inot there head.

Memory erase: khrom snap's his fingers thus making a sound and once the sound travels threw the person ear's and or threw the water in there body. once the sound get's into the person body it travles up to the person's brain and erase's all there memory.

Nervous system take down: khrom would move at light speed flying pass the enemy, with that one move the enemy's nervous system would just fail them shunting down to make it easy.

Frontal brake: with this move khrom would point at the person's head causing there frontal lobe to go out of whack, when this happens that person's self-control, planning, reasoning, and abstract thought will be messed up for a while.

Cerebral killing: this move allows khrom to go deep inside of a person's brain and destroy there cerebral cortex thus killing them in one move.

Brain stem shock: khrom would take his hand and hit the person in the back of there neck, sending a shock up to there brain stem. this move will affect that person's breathing, hart rate, and other antonmoic processes which means your dead.

Cerebellum takeover: khrom would simple take over the person's cerebellum cortex in a person's brain. which means khorm now controls your body's balance, posture, coordination of movement.

Spinal spark: this move sends a spark of electricity up the person's spin shunting down all the body's fiction's thus killing that person.
Back to top Go down
Khrom

Khrom

My moves list Empty
PostSubject: Re: My moves list   My moves list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:51 am

OK people khrom also use's puppets so here are a list of the few one's he does use.

Human like puppet
Wolf puppet
Dragon puppet
Rianon puppet

Those are all the puppet's that khrom uses so far.
Back to top Go down
Khrom

Khrom

My moves list Empty
PostSubject: Re: My moves list   My moves list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:54 am

My other power is the gunshugan, what that is its a special type of eye power that only khrom has, and this eye technique grants khrom super strong moves, it also has the power to control a super special place called kamui and what kamui is well to be blank kamui is more of a place inside of khrom's mind and this is a place where khrom traps a person inside of his mind, thus making him god of that world. this means what every hi say's goes and there is no way out of its place so your going to ummm die !.

My elemental justu

Fire style with gunshu on

Great fire ball just: Khrom charges up a huge flame inside of his mouth he would then release that fire into a fire ball, the fire ball would be the size of a truck.

Phoenix immortal flame: Khrom's matser flame khrom summon up the power of the sun he would then clap his hand's causing the flames of the sun to fly down to the earth killing all who stand in it's path.

Fire ball: Khrom shoot's out a small fire ball.

Dragon flame: Khrom bit's his hand he would then hit the ground and summon up a dragon made up of fire the dragon would then fly at the enemy and track them down by there smill.

10,000c burn: khrom would open up hand and a small flame would appear this flame would be hotter then the sun.

50,000c burn: Same thing as the first one but hotter.

Infant burn: Khrom snap's his fingers causing the enemy to com bust into flames once there on fire they stay of fire till there turn to ash and die.

Water style with gunshu on

Water dragon: Summons three water dragon's.

Water prison: traps the enemy in a prison made up of water it's hard to move inside due to the fact that you will be in a tight space.

Water clone: Creates a clone made up of water.

Great water clone explosion: Same as the first water clone but this one blows up killing anything with in 3-4 miles.

Water dragon bullet: Summons a water dragon that fly's at the enemy like a bullet.

Water shark missile: Khrom summons water then creates a shark out of it he would then throw it at the enemy, the shark would brake off into a barrage of shark missile.

Water wall: Creates a wall made up of water that blocks most of all attacks.

Earth style with gunshu on

Earth spike: Khrom hit's the ground with his foot and causes a huge spike to impel the enemy.

Earth shield: Creates a shield made up of earth.

Earth style dubble suicide: Khrom conceals himself underground as he then drags the enemy down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom. in addition, he can start another attack.

Mud wall: Summon a wall made up of mud that block some attacks.

Earth crush: Khrom creates two rock wall's he would then close them inside crushing them.

Air style with gunshu on

Air bullet: Fires out two huge air like bullet's.

Air cutter: Creates blades in the air that would fly at the enemy cutting them into small pieces.

Air sword: Creates a sword made up of air.

Wind of a warrior: Summon the god of the wind to fight for him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My moves list Empty
PostSubject: Re: My moves list   My moves list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My moves list
Page 1 of 1