The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
My life life life I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
My life life life I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
My life life life I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
My life life life I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
My life life life I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
My life life life I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
My life life life I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
My life life life I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
My life life life I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

My life life life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diz
The Thunder God`s Apprentice
The Thunder God`s Apprentice

Village : Aurnion/Shidai-Juu
Bloodline Ability : Lighting

My life life life Empty
PostSubject: My life life life   My life life life I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:05 am

Both of the NPC's parents are alive and well. The NPC dislikes (or disliked) his parents. The NPC is the oldest child of a large family (more than five children) who look(s) at him as their protector and provider. The character's family were left behind by the NPC, who came to this land. How does the community react to the NPC's family? Well, truthfully, the family is merely accepted. The NPC has earned the hatred of a town or guild-like organization who hire(s) mercenaries to kill him. Luckily, though, the character also has earned the respect of a town or guild-like organization and allies who are in league with a powerful monster, perhaps even a dragon. As for companions, the NPC has a guard/hunting animal like a war dog, panther, or falcon. It is very perceptive.

Important Events

A valiant stranger saved the character from a nearly fatal accident. However, the circumstances of the accident have left a strong impression on the character, causing him to fear the recurrence of these circumstances. The character approaches certain situations with overwhelming caution, at times causing another problem to crop up.

One of the character's parents abandoned him when he was little. The character has always felt a great deal of guilt or pain about the whole matter and is now determined to find his true father or mother.

A mentor of the character leaves for a long journey. When he or she comes back, the mentor has changed profoundly. Not only is the mentor a cleric now, but he or she also seems to have found a deep inner peace. The character may be so impressed that he wishes to follow the mentor's path.

The character was offered a chance to help found a business, fund a venture, or otherwise participate in a risky undertaking. He turned down the chance and watched as it became even more successful than hoped. Good examples of an appropriate undertaking include founding an inn, being a leader in a group of mercenaries that eventually becomes the core of the city guard, and so on.

After showing honor when dealing with a downed foe, the character received a parting gift from him. Either the character's armor or shield (chosen by the player) is a +1 magic item.

The character was presented with a very difficult puzzle or challenge which required a great deal of thought to solve. Since that time he has been fascinated with all manner of puzzles, enigmas, and riddles. He shows glee when presented with a new puzzle.

During a moment of bravado, the character challenged an obviously superior foe to a contest of some sort. He was defeated easily and humiliated before his friends. Whether he has learned his lesson or remains bitter is up to the DM. In any event, he now has the ability to see when the odds are against him.

The character has stepped down from a position of authority over others. Perhaps he has renounced his claim to the throne or simply given up on the idea of managing the family business. He may be very reluctant to accept the role of leader, even among his closest friends.

Prior to becoming an adventurer, the character had a comfortable home and a very stable life. Some natural disaster ruined this happiness, however, leaving the character alone. Because his home was destroyed, play him as someone who feels he can't settle down anywhere. He might act jealous of others who seem to have the happiness he seeks.

The character discovered extensive corruption in the government of his homeland. He now lives with strong shame of his heritage. Whether he actively opposes the homeland is up to the DM.

The character witnessed a terrible magical accident. This taught him respect for arcane and divine powers. Depending on how bad the accident was, the character may respect magic or, taken to the extreme, fear it.

The character had extensive contact with the military, for good or evil, and puts great faith in the need for order and discipline. The character's belief extends into his home life and his relationships, making him something of a controlling figure.
Back to top Go down

My life life life
Page 1 of 1