The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
My life of darkens I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
My life of darkens I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
My life of darkens I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
My life of darkens I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
My life of darkens I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
My life of darkens I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
My life of darkens I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
My life of darkens I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
My life of darkens I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

My life of darkens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sena
The black flams of the aurnion
The black flams of the aurnion

Bloodline Ability : Holy four and Comet flames

My life of darkens Empty
PostSubject: My life of darkens   My life of darkens I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:49 am

This is my story... I come from a land hidden away in darkness and destruction, though it was not always like that. At one time, it was a very prosperous and bright place filled with happy people who were able to bend and control light to their will, sharing ancient knowledge of these powers as well as martial arts techniques with those who happened to come to this place... However one day, all of that changed for the worse. A large, shadowy cloud loomed over the land, sucking out all of the light completely, leaving everything plunged in total darkness. For a while, no one knew what to do, since they had no light to work with and nothing to illuminate the area. Everything was always dark and we could never see anything. The cloud did not allow anything in or out of this area, so we lost all contact with the outside world. If we tried to escape, the cloud would strike us down with dark energy bolts. Eventually, we adapted and gained the ability to see in the complete darkness and work within the range of our little settlement quite well, and I began to train my power in the local dojo. My master knew just about all martial arts that were needed to know, and he taught me a great deal of them. When I was about to take my test to see how far I had progressed, that is when it happened... The cloud became angry. It began to shoot dark energy bolts at anyone and anything it could find. It destroyed buildings, the environment, families and homes. The bolts got my master, my friends, and my family, the dark energy not agreeing with their light powers and totally obliterating them, canceling them out completely to erase them from existence. It destroyed part of the dojo I had to stay in after it destroyed my house, yet somehow, it did not get me. I was forced into hiding in the dojo, training myself further in parts where the cloud could not see or get to me. I decided that it was now the time to fight back. Because of all of the lingering dark energy that had been in the air for such a long time, it seems that I had built up an immunity to it as well as a slight ability to control it as well, but I did not know this until I confronted the cloud and it attempted to blast me with a bolt, but the bolt was ineffective to me. In the end, I lepta up high into the cloud, absorbed its dark energy and obliterated it using my dormant light energy abilities that I had not used in so long. Because of my inexperience in my new found dark energy powers and my lack of usage of my light powers, I could not use either very well... However my martial arts skills were trained and honed every day so I could stay in tip top shape. The land was still filled with darkness for eternity, but the cloud no longer threatened me anymore. Eventually, I had to embark on a journey to find a place to stay, since my residence was utterly obliterated. My search has ended.

Name- Sena
Aliases- The bloody one, The ruthless Conqueror, The black flames
Identity- Unknown to most.
Place of breath- The royal city.
Occupation- Killer of dreams, Bringer of chaos.
Known relatives- Father (Dead) Mother (Dead) Sister (Missing)
group affiliation- None as of yet
Education- Beyond smart
Physical attributes- Hight- 182cm Weight- 74kg
Kekkei genkai- Comet flames.
Abilities-wind control, beast summoning.
Weapons- Nullification charm.

Likes- Reading books, Older women, Bring chaos, Learning new things.

Dislikes- Exerting himself, Trying his best.

Personalty

Sena is quite calm at most times. Tho she hates to work, she only does things is absolutely necessary. You can tell her personalty reflects her fighting style: Her moves are quick, but are powerful in their own way. She may appear shy, but is really outgoing.

Bio

Being born in the royle family, sena had it all the money, power, girls anything she wanted, was right there. Sena's parents were among the riches people alive "Rich as hell" But? That was just the tip of the iceberg, everybody was envious of the because of their wealth. Sena's family became wealthy after discovering hidden technology in some old runes. After discovering how to use the the teck, sena's family came up with and idea, why not sell it and make a profit from it? Upon doing so sena's family became rich, and powerful. As I said before many people were envious, and sena's family was offiten attacked. But most attacks were harmless, nothing to bad but then some were over the top. The last attack was when the people tried to burn the castle down, failed but still this lead to sena's father ordering the, execution of any who dared defy the throne. But said to say that sena's family would not live to see tomorrow, during the night someone snuck into the castle. Shrouded in black, a knife pierced sena's father in the hart, and another knife did the same to her mother. As the sun rose a scream was heard, sena's eyes gazed upon her mother, and father's lifeless body's. Crying until the tears could not fall anymore, sena screamed for help! help! Someone anyone please help please. the hartack sena felt, the thought of never seeing his parent's again broke sena, by the time gards made it to the castle sena was gone. The gards looked around but could not find anything, sena had lift and took her parents with her, the alarm was set off. The whole kingdom was in an uproar, trying to find the king, queen, and the princess. But on the outskirts of the kingdom, sena was digging graves for her parents. After barring their body's sena heard something, she turned around and saw her? Her eye's widened seeing this person dressed in all black, sena was so terrified that she could not move. The person in black spoke, and said "Whats wrong you seem like you don't know me." Sena said who are you her words dropped; the person in the black removed their black cloak. At the moment sena's mind snapped, the person in the black was none other then her sister miya, She told sena that it was her who killed their parent's, as she spoke she seemed as if she loved doing what she did. Sena asked why would you do this, and miya simply said because I wanted to! I took joy in killing them the look on their faces Awwww yes it was so great.Their blood that worm wet red sweet blood, I never felt like that before hahahaha etc. Sena could not believe that her own sister could do something like this, and feel good about it. Miya asked why are you crying? It's not like they ever did anything for you, but yet and still you love them ha. Sena's mind had it she was sent into a dowered spril, her sister took her and embraced her telling her "I'll never let you go." Being in the state she was in sena listened to miya,and in a flash of dark energy they where gone, never to be seen again.

After 17 years passed sena was all grown up still with her sister, during this long time sena realized she had special power, that power was comet flames Miya already knew of this because she to had that power, and during their time together she taught sena how to use her power. Over time sena mastered her power, day after day sena and miya traveled from town to town. But after days of walking miya came across a small village with many people, miya was thrilled. A smile appeared on her face as she walked into the village, sena knew what was going to happen. Boom! an explosion went off fire set to the village, miya was the cause of it. Miya was using comet flames, she scorched people to death she broke into hoses, killing all who where inside. Sena took no part in this massacre, she just watched; sena could hear her sister laughing as she killed people. Miya came across a mother and her two month baby, miya said "Well life's a bitch heh." Miya took the baby, and threw it into the air, and with the snap of a finger the baby was turned to ash. Miya laughed and laughed, she was so happy she spazed out. The feeling of taking anther's life, was just enough for her to get off, miya looked at the woman and smiled. Miya garbed the woman by the hair, and looked into her eye's. The woman cried but miya only smiled as she took a blade, and slit the woman's neck. Miya healed the woman over herself, letting the blood just fall all over her face, miya's face was red with blood. She licked the blood off her fingers, then her lip's sena looked on as she saw a kid hiding. The kid ran out wiht a blade aiming for miya, sena would appear in front of the kid, and in the blink if an eye lay stabbed the kid in the face killing him instant. Miya said nice job sister, sena simply said what ever. After the burned that village down the two headed to the next place they could fined.

Back to top Go down

My life of darkens
Page 1 of 1