The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
A letter to you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
A letter to you I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
A letter to you I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
A letter to you I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
A letter to you I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

A letter to you

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Mika awaited in the Niflehiem for Kira. (If I'm correct, She did say she wanted me to see Hazuki for the Destiny Bond...What is that?)
Back to top Go down

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:45 pm

"yea mika you called"as kira walks to meet mika at the entrance to the city coved in snow (its the ability to infuse your power with you ancestor....basically you increase your power 10 fold and take on some of their tendency, the purpose was to get mika to take on some of her mothers power)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:51 pm

Mika's ears percked up at the foot steps and voice of her Sensei. "Sensei... Hirano wanted me to give you this." Mika pulled the letter out of her pack. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:24 pm

he takes the letter then smiles and rubs mika's head and then hand her a picture "i was hoping that you'd come back eventually, i found this" he hands her a picture of her mom socializing with some of the village elders"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Mika took the picture. "She had red hair...She looks almost like me in my Human form.Who is she?" Mika observed the Picture more. "Her belly is pretty big too... Is she pregnant?"

A letter to you Mika_s11
Back to top Go down

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 pm

" your mom during her pregnancy with you...about a month before she left and we never saw her again...your mom was actually a medical ninja when i was in training to become a captain in the blackmoon, i got roughed up and she helped" he said with a smile. "...i thought you'd want it..said kira refering to the photo
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Mika looked at the picture then back at Kira. "Thank you... I can put this in the part of my family book where it belongs. I'm sure the Next Descendants of Foamfur will be happy to see this picture." Mika's ears lied back. "I'm not saying I'm pregnant or anything." Mika said as she thought about Ayame.

"But I never actually thought my mom would look almost like me. But she was a Medical Ninja? I never knew the Descendants of the Mizugan had that potential." Mika said with a wagging tail.
Back to top Go down

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:09 pm

" now kid i want you to meet someone...his name is chaos my nephew, i think he'd like a beautifful girl like you...you might like him"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:17 pm

Mika looked at Kira with Curiosity. "Chaos?" She said with a tilted head.
Back to top Go down

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:24 pm

"yea..hold on ill call him" kira pulls his cell out and call "chaos get out here now!"
Back to top Go down

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 pm

"whats up unc...." chaos as he walks out stops in mid sentence stunned by the girls beauty "uncle...who is this?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Mika's ears went in alert. "Um... Nice to meet you... My name is Mika. Mika Hatsukiga." Mika said with a blushing face.
Back to top Go down

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:45 pm

"im...takashi but...everyone just calls me chaos(he says with a blush)" he walks a little closer to her " um do you know my uncle?"
Back to top Go down

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 pm

"remember that destiny bond?...well in order for it to work it takes two people...mika this will be your partner" kira smiles and whistles then walks away 'you kids have fun!'
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Mika had totally forgot about the Destiny Bond. ( I was supposed to find Hazuki so that way She could tell me about it.) "(sigh).... In order to do a destiny bond it takes two people..." Mika said to her self. She forgot that Chaos was still there. Turning her attention to him, she had forgotten her ears were still perked. "So um... Are you learning how to use the Destiny Bond?"
Back to top Go down

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:14 pm

"yea...were supposed to, but as you can see uncle is an idiot and hazuki is no where to be found (the boy shakes his head), so pretty lad (he gives a big smile) why don't we warm up with a little training action?"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:23 pm

"Training you say?" Mika returns a smile. "Lets just hope you are on my level." Just as she said those words, Mizucha appeared behind Mika with a giant sword shaped like a shark's tooth. She handed the sword over to Mika. Mika took the sword and placed it on Mizucha's head, letting Mizucha be absorbed into it. "You do have a sword don't you?" Mika asked as she put the tip of her sword on the ground.
Back to top Go down

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:46 pm

he pulls out a double sided naginata " does that answer you question? ok so i wouldn't be your partner if we weren't on equal terms in power but lets make a bet..if i win you have to let me take you on a date" he blushes and smiles at mika with happy demeanor "you first beautiful, have at me"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Mika picks up her sword and put's it over her shoulder. "Alright... But I'm telling you this right now. I'm good." She says with a smirk before she flash steps in front of Chaos, going in for a slash.
Back to top Go down

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:00 am

as she slashes chaos wonders if she just realized that she slashed air "you're good but im so fast theres no way you'll hit me" he disappears again and thinks (i have a way to win....i hope she doesn't hate me for it though) he slashes torwafd her
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:10 am

Mika blinked and saw that he wasn't there. ( But.... I under estimated.) She heard his foot steps behind her, seeing that he was coming in for a slash. Water wrapped around her sword, making the sound of tides in water. "Shifting tides!" she said as she released the attack and a tidal wave went towards Chaos. "You're swift on your feet but my water will knock you off." Mika said with a taunting smirk.
Back to top Go down

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:14 am

the water hit chaos square in the face "i didn't know water could hurt" he then looks up and begins chuckling really hard "looks like i hit my target...if i were you id put on a shirt" he had not aimed at her with the slash in the first place but had purposely taken the attack only to slash her shirt off amongst the chaos "nice strawnerries ay," he smiles again still blushing at the girls beauty
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:21 am

Mika dropped her sword and quickly covered her self. Her face was red with embarrassment. "Don't look at me!" Mika quickly went over towards the bushes, Hiding herself amongst them. (That was the most... EMBARRASSING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED!!!) Mika didn't know if she want to cry in anger or scream because that was the worst experience ever.
Back to top Go down

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:28 am

chaos camly walks over "it's safe to assume i won" he takes off his jacket and hands it to her while covering his eyes "you don't have to go on that date, i don't wanna force you, oh an the jacket zips so you'll be ok until you can mend your shirt" he grabs her hand and helps her out the bush then brushes her off while blushing the entire time "there all off"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:40 am

Mika took the jacket, put it on, and zipped it up. Mizucha had exited from the sword, picked up the sword, and left the field.

"(sigh...) A deal is a deal. I agreed on going on that date. Not only that you won." Mika saw that Mizucha had left with the sword. She looked down at her torn shirt. "Looks like I'm going to have to buy a new shirt like that." Mika said with flat ears. She put her hands on her head; feeling her ears were out. "Oh no... You've seen my ears!" She said covering them up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A letter to you Empty
PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter to you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: The center point of the rising :: Niflehiem-
Jump to: