The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

A letter to you

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

A letter to you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A letter to you   A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mika awaited in the Niflehiem for Kira. (If I'm correct, She did say she wanted me to see Hazuki for the Destiny Bond...What is that?)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:49 am

chaos walks over "how cute" he touches her ear he then turns his back "how about i buy that new shirt for you? and i'll let you decide where our date is gonna be" chaos didn't care about spending the money because he couldn't keep a smile off of his face knowing that he had a date with such a beautiful girl
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:03 am

Mika's ears flicked at his touch. "Um... ok. Thank you." Mika blushed at the fact that he like her wolf ears. She put her finger on her head and began to tap it on her forehead. "As for our date, I'm sure some of the Restaurants in the Cocoon have some pretty good food. Thing is I have to find a good restaurant." ( I've just met him and i seem to like him.... I hope Daisuke doesn't kill me for this. He's always chased away guys that try to hit on me.... And at some points, kill them.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 am

"ok lets get going then!" he reaches out his hand "and if all goes well i have an incredible surprise later" (i guess you can make the new thread in the cocoon)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:20 am

Mika grabs Chaos's hand. "Alright?" Mika says with a confused look.

((Alright it's up. You can go ahead and move over to the thread: 'The Date with Chaos'))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A letter to you   A letter to you - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A letter to you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: The center point of the rising :: Niflehiem-
Jump to: