The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:59 pm

Soushi waited for her master, Ryuubi, so that she could teach her something. Any little thing would do, Soushi just wanted to learn something from the person that she adored with all her heart.
Back to top Go down
Ryuubi

Ryuubi

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : The three Cycles Of Existence

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Ryuubi walks in with her hand over her mouth as if she was deep in thought she, without realizing it she walks straight past Spushi she she get a few feet away she looks back realizing that she was standing there.''Uh, yeah sorry about that I trying to remember the name of that show I just started watching, but for get about that is there something special you want to learn?'' she asked, while still trying to remember the name of the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:15 pm

Soushi watched her master with hearts in her eyes as the woman walked right past her before turning around, it looked as if the sun shined just right off her perfect face and made it shine. Soushi melted.

" Show? Maybe I can help Ryuubi-sama. "
Back to top Go down
Ryuubi

Ryuubi

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:42 pm

''Well you see, yesterday I watched a show about some boys who tried to bring their mother back to life. The older boy lost his right arm and left leg. While the youngest lost his whole body.'' she said, as she continues to think about it.''The has some ability that I wanted to teach you.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:49 pm

" Full Metal Alchemist or maybe it was Brotherhood. Either way, those are what you're talking about right Ryuubi-sama? "

Soushi moved closer to the person she adored. It was amazing how nice and sweet she acted when around Ryuubi but with everyone else she was like a super major bitch. Soushi was excited to be able to be taught something from Ryuubi, no matter what it was she would do her best to learn it.

" Are you going to teach me alchemy Ryuubi-sama? "
Back to top Go down
Ryuubi

Ryuubi

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:01 pm

''That's it! i was full metal Alchemist the Elric brother. I love them'' She said with the happiest look on her face. She leans over and kisses Soushi,''thank you and yes, yes I'm going to teach you Alchemy.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:15 pm

A kiss from Ryuubi always made Soushi melt into a blob of happiness. She rocked side to side, trying to keep herself standing, before leaning against Ryuubi and sighing contently. She placed a hand to the older woman's torso and leaned against her side.

" Whatever you want Ryuubi-sama. "

Soushi spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Ryuubi

Ryuubi

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Ryuubi sits on the ground and draws one of the transmutation circles on the ground and motions to Soushi to sit down.''Ok to first off I don't want you to have to draw these just to fight besides I don't want you to fight at all you mine and that all but I do need you to protect your-self.'' She says as she wipes pulls Soushi to her lap.''I understand that you are more interested in Knowledge than fight, so I thought, what better way to fight than with you brain. Alchemy both a science and a art....Its genus.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Soushi rocked back and forth in Ryuubi's lap, listening to what she was saying. It was genius for Soushi to fight with her knowledge, Ryuubi was such a genius.

" That's correct Ryuubi-sama. Are you going to transmutate something for me? "
Back to top Go down
Ryuubi

Ryuubi

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:14 pm

''Of course, I'm going to make you an amplifier, a philosopher's stone!'' Ryuubi places Soushi at the center of the circle then actives it.''Don't worry since you at the center you wont die, I'll just make you into a human stone like in FMA.''

Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! FMAB57-002841-210x119
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:20 pm

Soushi looked a little uneasy for once in her life. She shook her head.

" But Ryuubi-sama... it'll hurt. "

She pleaded, using her puppy-dog eyes, the eyes that Ryuubi couldn't stand to see her make. Soushi whimpered a little as well.

" I don't want you to hurt me Ryuubi-sama. I love you~ "
Back to top Go down
Ryuubi

Ryuubi

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:32 pm

''Damn Fine I won't do it but, since it was activated I can't stop it so Well switch places.'' She warps Soushi out side of of the circle and stands at the center.''This'll be fun I get to see my father once again..Truth I'm coming and I'll be taking all those's souls you have.'' Her body begins to break down then she vanishes completely and the transmutation stops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:36 pm

" Damn, before I could get more power from her. Ryuubi-sama~? Oh Ryuubi-sama~? "

Soushi called out and started to search the room so she could find her master.
Back to top Go down
Ryuubi

Ryuubi

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Ryuubi falls out if a warp in space screaming.''Aaaaaaaaah! Make it stop!'' She hits the ground hard and sits up.''Ah what the hell was that, piece of shit I didn't ask for all of that I didn't want to know the secrets of the god forsaken wor.....Wait a minute!''Ryuubi cut he wrist and the blood spilled out with a brilliant scarlet red glow, it spills on the floor and takes on an orb shape.''Yes! I did it I'm a living stone yes know I won't have to leave this world.'' She picks up the stone and looks around for Soushi.''Where the hell did she go?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:05 pm

" I'm right here Ryuubi-sama~ "

Soushi's voice came from behind her master before arms were wrapped around Ryuubi and the smaller of the two females rubbed her head against her master's back.

" So, what was it like? I'll do it if you really need me too. "
Back to top Go down
Ryuubi

Ryuubi

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:19 pm

''Eh, well now that I've taken in all the souls I cant do it again so you won't get that chance, but you can do is use me as your own personal stone.'' She looks at the stone in her hand,''Here take this, with it you will be able to multiply your power. Oh yeah, you need to see Truth so you won't have to make circles...Wait that was the point of me making you into a living stone, It would have killed two task at once. Oh well.'' She face-palms at this thought then she makes every form of transmutation circle and explains their focus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Soushi sat and listened to the explanation of all the circles before tugging at Ryuubi's sleeve.

" I get it but you said that you don't want me to have to draw the circles so is that what this stone is for? "
Back to top Go down
Ryuubi

Ryuubi

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:32 pm

''Well since you can't transmute without the circle we'll have to put on on you'' Ryuubi looks at all the circles trying to chose which one was best.''Dammit I cant decide!''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!   Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuubi-sama Teach me something!!!
Page 1 of 1