The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Maina training with Katumi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

Maina training with Katumi Empty
PostSubject: Maina training with Katumi   Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 am

Katsumi stands waiting for Maina while she burns rocks using the the ember out of her index finger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maina training with Katumi   Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:44 am

Maina digitized herself into the field, appearing out of pure data before she smiled. It'd been a while since someone wanted to do something with her, even her brothers got more attention. Maina didn't let that stop her from getting stronger though, she was the best with Taijutsu after all.

" Hello~. I'm Maina, and you are? "

Maina had never seen this girl before so she wanted to get her name and the reason she had called her out first.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Maina training with Katumi   Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 10:53 am

katsumi looked up and smiled.

" Hi im Katsumi, im fine. uhmm i called you out because i want you to teach and train me to use and control magma and fire.for some reason its not my strongest and i want to get better at it. you brother insisted very strongly for me to know how to control it immediately after he trained me, both naoki and kaito
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maina training with Katumi   Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:14 am

" Okay~! Lets see how good you are with fire~. "

Maina said in a sing song voice. She always seemed happy, and was never unhappy. It was odd actually since before the incident with Luki she was always all gloom and doom. Maina stood there, a foot or so shorter than Katsumi, and waited to see what Katsumi was able to do with fire.

" You can attack me whenever you like~. "
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Maina training with Katumi   Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:50 pm

katsumi then looked up and smiled.

" well okay maina." she then formed a normal Shō no Rin in one hand and charged it until it grew big enough. in her other hand she made magma appear and covered Shō no Rin with the magma. katsumi then combined the both together creating a huge ring of magma the size of Ferris Wheel. katsumi then ran at the speed of light towards maina and threw it at her causing her to be lit on fire and crashing into three trees.

this also caused the area around her to b caught on fire. katsumi them looked up and whispered.
"Rise." and stomped her foot making magma strut from the ground burning maina.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maina training with Katumi   Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Maina didn't move and since her brother Naoki walked at the speed of light, it was quite simple for Maina to see Katsumi as she moved. The speed of light was a little fast for her, she was probably moving fast but not the speed of light. Maina reached up and grabbed Katsumi's wrist before she could do anything and eat all the flames that the girl had created before wiping her mouth with her free hand.

" Tasty~ Now, this will hurt. "

Since her and Maina were so close now, Maina placed her fist to the girl's torso, before it started to vibrate violently. Maina released Katsumi's wrist which sent Katsumi flying halfway across the field. Maina was the best Taijutsu fighter of the trio of siblings so being close to her was a big no, no since she was starting to develop the Blast Release.

" You okay~? "

Maina yelled in a sing song voice, wondering if she had hurt Katsumi too much.
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: Maina training with Katumi   Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:23 pm

(sorry it took so long ,been busy all week)

katsumi raised her hand so that maina would know that she was okay. she then got up and whipped herself off and shrugged her shoulders and walked/limped back to where maina was.

" uh mm i have a question, how am i suppose to use my fire if you ate it." katsumi said as she laughed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maina training with Katumi   Maina training with Katumi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maina training with Katumi
Page 1 of 1