The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

an unexpexted twist of fate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

an unexpexted twist of fate Empty
PostSubject: an unexpexted twist of fate   an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:43 pm

while daisuke was kicked back in the chair with his feet propped up on the table hikari was resting her head on his shoulder fading away into a nice sleep. "huh nothing can ruin this moment with my father."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: an unexpexted twist of fate   an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Mika walked into the room to see Daisuke and Hikari. (When isn't Daisuke laid back? Oh and Hikari.....) "Hey big brother, Nice to see you Hikari." Mika said with a smile, hoping Hikari wouldn't insult her.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: an unexpexted twist of fate   an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:52 pm

hikari became instantly irritated with mika's presence but without opening her eyes she turned over so her face was buried in diasuke shirt. hikari then let her tail out and released a calm yawn. "what do you want"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: an unexpexted twist of fate   an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Mika's ears came out and she started to scratch her head. "Well uh.... Since you two are more educated about the clans Um, I was wondering if you could tell me more about it." Mika said with a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: an unexpexted twist of fate   an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:59 pm

hikari disappeared from her leisurey position and reappeared behind mika. "you want to know more about star sky clan dont you." hikari then created 4 clones that surrounded mika and the all closed in on mika and simultaneously demanded an answer.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: an unexpexted twist of fate   an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Mika backed up against the wall. "Of course dear Niece I would like to know. If you would be ever so kind to help me figure out more." Mika said with pleading hands.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: an unexpexted twist of fate   an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:04 pm

"alright but before i tell you anything about the sky star clan im going to show you how to use your beta form. hikari grabbed mika by her hair and dragged her to the window of the office. hikari then opened the window and hoped onto the ledge and threw mika all the way to the training field. before hikari left she ran back to daisuke and hugged him with a big Innocent smile. "i love you daddy and ill be back soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an unexpexted twist of fate   an unexpexted twist of fate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

an unexpexted twist of fate
Page 1 of 1