The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds Empty
PostSubject: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds   Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:44 pm

So Lately, I've been keeping up on this game to see what characters are going to be in it. Just recently I just found out that the creators of this game have added more people. But the one that piqued my interest was when I saw that Amaterasu is going to be in it. Here is the Youtube video for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6R3FKWEFD4&feature=fvst
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

Village : Ex::Illyurinkage
Bloodline Ability : Kira

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds   Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Yeah I been doing the same thing I see my two fave people in there deadpool and well there is no one else XD.
Back to top Go down
https://therising.forumotion.net
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds   Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 6:30 pm

Not only that they added Viewtiful Joe. I lol'ed so hard when I saw that he was on there. But my team has already been decided : Amaterasu, Felicia, and Dante. Of course I have other combination's as well. But those are just my main as of right now.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds   Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:09 pm

well I don't really care much about the other my only person is dead-pool and that fire dude I forgot his name but I know he's in marvel tho.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds   Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Not in here you don't. This is video spammage or random videos. If you wanna fight some one get out of my stuff and got to either aurnion, illuria, or the blackmoon. Dont bring that shit in here.
Back to top Go down
Sarai
Sannin-Level Member
Sannin-Level Member
Sarai

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds   Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:57 am

What the fuck is going on here man if this happens one more time I'm killing every last new person I see that fucks up, because this is making me mad now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds   Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
Page 1 of 1