The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

setsuka a fight please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sena
The black flams of the aurnion

Bloodline Ability : Holy four and Comet flames

setsuka a fight please Empty
PostSubject: setsuka a fight please   setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:56 am

*Sena wold sit upon a hill waiting for setsuka.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: setsuka a fight please   setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:11 am

setsuka would walk up with an arrogant look "no talking lets get to it!" she would then disappear and reappear behind sena with an end of the world to start the battle off "i am very impatient"
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: setsuka a fight please   setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:05 pm

"Well that's not my problem now is it."

*Sena would flash step behind setsuka jumping back about a few steps, she would then draw a fire sword while she was flying back. Sena would then aim the sword at setsuka and fire off a few fire shots.*

"I wont this to work but...it not but I'll still win etc....."

*After sena had fired the fire ball's at setsuka she would then stop, landing on one foot sena would then take the sword and stab it into the ground sending a barrage of flames threw it, as the flames shot threw the ground they would shot up out of the ground. As the flames shot up they would form a cage surrounding setsuka closing her within the fire.*

"That should do the trick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: setsuka a fight please   setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:13 pm

setsuka stands ready and takes the grunt of all the attacks after the fireworks clear setsuka is standing burned and bleeding "nice!" she says as if she enjoys the pain "edens veil" a veil appears around setsuka she then flies at a speed so fast she was sure that sena couldn't react, she then simply puts her finger on sena's forhead "sorry little one, winning this one is unlikely" she says as she removes her finger and points it into the sky "moon that never sets" a moon appears in the sky as setsuka stands still burned from the powerful fire attack "pulse" setsuka shoots multiple pulse waves at sena
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: setsuka a fight please   setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 am

"Not going"

*As the attack's were coming at sena she would not move at all, she would only smile seeing as how this attack was so easy to dodge, she did not even wont to block it but she had to. Sena would create a flame shield using her mind as a huge ball of fire would, appear in the front of sena it would wrap around her shielding her from both attack. after both of setsuka attack were sent to hell, they would reappear but being shot back at setsuka.*

"Don't bring this B game shit, Bring your A game shit."

*Sena would not drop the shield of fire but only create another shield inside the shield she was already in. Sena would then release about 1/2 of her true creating a crater where she stood.*

"Now I fight with my A game bring it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: setsuka a fight please   setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:24 am

"in case you haven't realized i have been fighting with my A game little one" she points to the moon again then to the ground "now you're under my control, when you shielded yourself you used energy, and that reacted with my blood, when i touched your forehead with the veil it stopped you from using all natural abilities for a set time such as healing ect, and my moon has jamed all genjutsu and ninjutsu for a set time, and lastly" she walks over to the young girl "koi kaze!" she activates it and then looks sena directly in the eye "now your physical abilities are jammed" she then charges and end of the world and goes to thrust it but stops an inch from her face "i did this all by thinking 10 moves in advance....you lose, but you do have potetial so if you ever need extra training you can ask me" she says as she cancels the end of the world attack and release her from all of the constraints
Back to top Go down
Sena

PostSubject: Re: setsuka a fight please   setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:32 am

"............"

*Sena would smile as she would rub her head, she would then point up to the moon snaping er fingers.

"You know I thought about something see the moon is so lame I thought I'd have it blown up, or maybe something like that hahahahahahahaha."

*A random snap would go off in sena's head sending her into a range of madness, as her eye's would change from easy going to pure anger.*

"You messed with the wrong person..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: setsuka a fight please   setsuka a fight please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

setsuka a fight please
Page 1 of 1