The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Search for Setsuka

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Village : None
Bloodline Ability : Angel's Gate

Search for Setsuka  Empty
PostSubject: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:37 pm

As Rose wanders threw the Icy mountain terrain shivering.''Aaaah, why is it so cold, god.'' Rose raps his arms around his body. soon after he notices the scales on his left hand.''Oh yeah, thats right!'' he puts his left hand out in front of him and the scales begin to glow.''Dragon's skin.'' Hes said, as steam began to emanate from his body. The snow underneath his feet begins to melt. know warm rose continues to wander threw the mountain and with each step steam is left rising from his foot prints.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:04 pm

setsuka walks and as she walks she brushes against the boy looks at him and then continues walking
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:13 pm

Rose notices the lady that just brushed past him and his eyes widened. He thin runs at her and jumps at her waist and holds on tightly.''I've been looking for you, I'm so glad I found you'' he says with the biggest grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:35 pm

setsuka looks with a confused yet slightly angry face, she shakes him off "get off me brat....who are you" setsuka says still looking confused
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Rose get a depressed look in his face and stares up at Setsuka with the same face that Alice gave her when they were fighting. His attitude changes along with his style of speak.''I'm surprised you don't remember me, oh yeah that right this is 3 years before my birth oh well.'' He looks up at Setsuka and smiles.''It's Rose, Rose the demigod''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:16 pm

setsuka looks at the child and extends her hand and bends over with a smile to come face to face with him "hi my name is setsuka...where are your parents kid(she asks warmly)"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:00 pm

Rose looks at setsuka and smiled.''My dad's at home and I'm trying to get my mother back.'' he said with a dead expression on his face.''You were the last person to see here alive, I thought that you would know.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:05 pm

setsuka again looks confused "who is your mommy, are you sure im the person you're looking for?" setsuka says as she wonders what the boy is talking about
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:11 pm

He stares directly at Setsuka and fix his posture to that of a well trained solider.''My Name is Rose, and I am the Son of Alice de Beaumont.'' he awaits for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:17 pm

setsuka almost topples over with surprise "holy shi.....i mean(realizing he's only a kid) you...ali-chans son" she looks into the sky and laughs "next you're gonna tell me i have a kid named kalan or rain(she has the girl one)...how are you alices child? who's your father?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:35 pm

''I am her son, I came here from the future to bring my mother back, you may not believe me, but maybe if you see this you will.'' Rose pulls off his shirt and turns around. With his back facing Setsuka he claps clinches both hands together and wing sprouted from his back the same style as Alice.''Just in case your wondering Hitosei is my father, and this...'' He reaches out his left hand revealing the dragon scales on the back of it.''This is the result of me eating a pure dragon scale. Your dragon to be exact. I was little when I ate it.'' he started laughing and had to wiped tear from his eye, due to the fact that he was laughing so hard.''And you hit me in the head and tried to make me spit it out, but it was to late and you thought I was going to die from some type of poison, not to mention that you thought I was going to turn into a dragon. All that and I only ended up with the scales and some elemental power that I can generate from them.'' All while he was talking his speech patten was the same as Alice's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:30 pm

setsuka laughs so hard she begins crying "that is absolutely hilarious...so you're saying you're my nephew from the future? wow thats cool, tell me more about the future?"she says now very interested in the boy
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:16 pm

''Well speaking of Kalan, just before I left she shot me with one of my grandma's gun. Which by the way hurt I don't think she understand what pain feels like. Kira is a pedo, akari is insane. My grandpa and his sister did strange things while they were alone. Also My untie Elysia is a shota-con, but she marred to 4 girls....I don't understand how this all works out, but I came to add my mom to those memories.'' He said with the biggest smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:26 pm

by the time rose looks back up sesuka is passed out with swirls in her eyes froom hearing all of the news from the future, she hops back up "who is kalan, and how is it that we can bring your mom back, and by the way i apologize for your mom i know its my fault
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:04 pm

''Kalan is your daughter and my friend, I think?'' he looks off to the side with a weird face.''I told her that I liked her and shes been acting all weird toward me ever since, but that doesn't matter now. Any way to get my mom back we'd have to find all of her pieces.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:50 pm

"wait i have a daughter?...ok so where do we start...i wanna tell ali-chan that im sorry, so im up for it whenever you are" setsuka says as she adjus jer glove
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:43 pm

''Its not a hard process, all we have to do is gather all her shards.'' He says as he balls up his fist.''I get my mom back and add her to that future!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:45 pm

"well lets do it...i think the closest one would be in blackmoon city, i could have swore i saw something that looked like a shooting star in that direction shortly after me and alices fight" setsuka says with full confidence
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:51 pm

''Sorry, but your wrong the shards aren't objects there their people. Don't you remember, my mom was the greatest escape artist in existence she could get out of anything and the only way she could get away from a person like you was to hid in the bodies of different people.'' Now all we have to do is find those six people.'' He stares at the sky with a face that only Elysia could make.''I think I know exactly where to look.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:53 pm

setsuka looks with a sort of unmoved expression "ok then...you lead. where do we start rose?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Rose continues to look into the sky. Soon he slowly began to raise in to the sky.''come on were going to see my dad he's the first on the to get list.'' Rose takes of at an extremely high speed disappearing in an instant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:15 pm

setsuka takes off about a minute after him and catches up within a second "well uncle ryuugi i havent seen you in a while...guess ill get my chance now"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search for Setsuka    Search for Setsuka  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Search for Setsuka
Page 1 of 1