The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Water's more dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Water's more dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Water's more dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Water's more dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Water's more dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Water's more dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Water's more dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Water's more dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Water's more dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Water's more dangerous than you think

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

Water's more dangerous than you think Empty
PostSubject: Water's more dangerous than you think   Water's more dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Kekei Genkei:

Water Blaze:

An Ability passed down from my mother, Ottersplash, I am able to control water at will and create more of it with out being near anybody of water. This ability isn't activated by choice, it's an automatic power. It also gives me the power to change my self into H2O at free will. I can even create bodies of water any where and at any place. This Kekkei Genkei also points out locations of underground wells, springs, and geysers. So in times of droughts, I can create rain clouds to help things grow.

Mizugan:
An ability that Descendants of the great Foamfur only have, I've gained this from working really hard in training. Not really much is known about it but I plan on learning how to use it in my training and relaxation. The only thing known is that it works in both eyes and that it controls time and speed

Mizugan:
Water's more dangerous than you think 34Lb208cb

Teishi jikan {停止時間 or Stop Time} :: When I say stop, time stops it's self and I am able to get out of the way of an attack or expel an attack without the opponent knowing. With a snap of my fingers, i can let time continue the way it was. But there could also be more to this time stopping. More must be found out about it.

Sokudo no teigen {速度の低減 or Reduction of Speed} :: This is automatic. There is nothing i can say for this. When i'm going against a speedy foe or some thing really fast is coming, the Mizugan automatically gives me a slower image of the foe coming towards me so that way I can make an counter attack or dodge.

Soph Ine toph: This is an counter and a blocking attack. A faint image of the Mizugan can be seen when I say those words. The Opponent is stunned for 7 seconds before they can get back to consciousness. But by that time, the Teshi Jikan would have been activated and the opponent would be getting hit already.

Creation Of Portals: This ability allows me to create portals and move into the next world. People may not be able to see me, But they can hear me and see what ever I break. Well the only way they can see me if I was to be next to or near a Mirror. I'm able to interact with normal things in the regular world. My opponents won't be able to see my next attack but will sure enough feel it when they are hit by it.

Zeta Form:

Water's more dangerous than you think Zeta_f10

A form given to Me by Hikari Takeshi, my power has been amplified. The blades on my t arms can extend 4ft. long. After an experiment with Koudo, The original beta form was now turned into the Zeta form. The Duration of this form can go into 2 weeks

In order to use it though, the soul of Rika Hatsukiga must be in my body so that way it can work. With out her, then there wouldn't be a Zeta form. Our bodies are linked by a crystal that is engraved in our bodies.

One ability that has been deemed as powerful is the Absorption and Release technique. When In my Zeta form, Rika and I are able to absorb long ranged techniques and fire them back at the foe, but they are powerful. Rika and I are both able to perform this even when we are not in the Zeta form. (It's like what Nell Did in Hueco Mundo when she was trying to protect Ichigo from Ulquiora.)

Water Attacks and Jutsu's

Water Rush: With the power of my Kekkai Genkai, Water blaze, I have unique control over water, manipulating it as I see fit. Water rush is an attack where I stab my sword into the ground, creating geysers that shoot out large ice blades. The attack is unblockable but is slow moving and easy to evade.

Sirens song: With the pact that i signed with the sirens, I'm able to summon twin sirens that sing until i release them or my chakra is completely drained. Their song has a hypnotic effect that throws my opponent into an illusionary world that resembles that of hell itself. The opponent is trapped there for at the most 10 minutes or so (the time limit will increase as my rank does) but those ten minutes feel like ten days.adds 10 more minutes to each ranking.

Acid Rain:At will, my sword creates a storm of acid rain when I command it. I can't control the acid rain, and it burns anything it touches (besides me), it only last a few minutes, max is 9 if i force all my chakra into it (again as I get stronger the time limit will increase). The effect is that it burns anything it touches, even my teammates.

Surging Fall's: A technique developed by Cresentfall, Only a certain number of descendants were able to learn this. Me being one of them. A small globe is formed in my hand. It has the sound of a surging river and a crashing waterfall. When crashed into a foe, it will send them flying through many things. It also sends the force of a whirlpool inside the foe, making them feel like they are being sucked into one Beware: This technique is liable to drown the opponent.

Spoiler:

Water drainage: i summon water like tentacles to capture the opponent and drain out the chakra of the opponent.Effect:this attack can only last for a minimum of 12 minutes.If it doesn't get any of the foes chakra, then it will take away a small portion of my chakra. adds 12 more minutes to each ranking

Water clone jutsu: if my water clone is hit, it disperses and it fools the enemy into believing i was actually there. this can have a physical form but i can disperse it at any time,. I can make my water clones look like they were bleeding but they aren't they may look injured but it's all fake.

Water Run: I stomp the ground, making a small wave appear from out of the ground. I start to run, causing the wave to grow larger 'til it's the size of a tsunami wave and then release it towards the opponent.

Aqua Globe: water is summoned to the palm of my hand and forms in to a shape of a sphere.I smash it into the ground and a wave of water crashes into the field.

Water Manipulation: I am able to use my chakra to manipulate water by releasing my chakra into the water supply( puddles, ponds, lakes, river's, oceans, etc.) With my 5 senses, I can create a almost anything and use it at my will. Effect: The length,width,height, and weight depends on how much chakra I use.

Hydro Pump: A blast of water is released from my mouth that goes towards the foe. This move has a lot of Pressure so if you are in front of a wall, you are liable to be pushed through it. It is very powerful and a couple of bones and organs can be damaged by this attack.

Hydro canon: I can fire a ball of water with high pressure at the foe. (The bigger the ball, the longer it takes to charge.
-Charge levels
-A(the size of an base ball)
-B(the size of an basket ball)
-C(the size of an globe)
-D(the size of an exercise ball)
-E(the size of a airplane engine(but with a sphere shape))

Water prison jutsu: The opponent is trapped in a globe of water that takes away oxygen and water pressure from the sea is pressed down on their lungs.

Sword Barrage: once I'm close enough to my opponent, I unleash a barrage of sword slashes, totally 20, but my sword has the ability to create illusions if it reflects off the surface of water so if there is a puddle or pond nearby the illusion that is created, is that my sword is slashing the opponent 100 times, instead of 20 and they feel all 100 hits.

Boiling Point: My sword heats up and turns red to the point where it literally has steam coming out of it. If this move touches the opponent, the opponent suffers a degree of burns.
1st degree burn:My sword is a light red
2nd degree burn:My sword is a dark red
3rd degree burn:My sword is an orange-red

Mizu kajō-gaki: I am is able to condense large amounts of water around my blade before firing it as a blast that resembles a shark tooth. I have also demonstrated the ability to fire multiple blasts in rapid succession with relative ease. The blasts strike with enough force to demolish houses.

Shark Fang Burst: Within the hilt of My sword, Mizucha, Water begins to surge around. Mizucha then begins to vibrate rapidly, Showing the signs of Being ready to be released. Like a missile, it fires off and reaches a Mach speed of 100 mph.If Mika puts blood on Mizucha and some of her blood is on the opponent, Mizucha will not only target the person but also the spot where the blood is at.

Mizu-kan(Water Coffin):To use chakra to engulf an opponent completely in water, immobilizing them and sometimes suffocating them. I have one hand performing the hand seals, and the other is out extended in front of me, open.

Mizu no sōgi (Water funeral):I can use this to follow up Mizu-kan. This makes the water around an opponent implode and compact together, crushing their body and resulting in instant death. There is almost no way to escape the technique, especially if immobilized by Mizu-Kan. When I have my palm open during Mizu-kan, I close it sharply to perform Mizu no sōgi , almost as if imitating the pressure of water on a person.

Kasukēda (Cascada): I launch a rushing surge of water at my enemy. The torrent of high pressure water is large enough to cover several town blocks.

Water Release: Five Feeding Wolves: I put my hand on the surface of a body of water and from the tips of five fingers, chakra is released into the water, changing it into the form of five ferocious wolves. The wolves circle the target with high speed, creating a raging stream that takes away their prey's freedom of movement and their sharp teeth tear into the enemy with each consecutive attack. These wolves can regenerate from surrounding water, making them difficult to destroy.

Ice Moves and Jutsu's

Crystal shield: A shield made of ice is made on my arm to deflect attacks

Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard: An Ice Release technique formed from already existing ice. After forming the needed hand seal, I will thrust his arm to send out a black ether-like dragon to strike his opponent. As it flies through the air it will begin to turn. When it hits the target it will use its motion to launch the opponent high into the air.

Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard: An advanced version of Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard in which I release two dragons of black snow that merge into a massive tornado. This jutsu manipulates existing ice and does not create ice.

Razor Disk: Ice is made into a sharp disk and is thrown at the foe like a boomerang. Effect: it disperses into scorching hot water if it makes contact to anyone on the field.

Ice claws: Water cloaks around my hands and hardens into ice. Effect:this only last for 5 minutes.(time duration also depends on my rank.) adds 5 minutes to each ranking

Ice blast: I charge an beam of ice while charging a circle at the tip of my sword. When the charge is complete, I slash the air and the Ice blast comes out from the sword.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80nUgdVM8D4&feature=related
(Only look at the first 30 seconds)

Ice Fang: An Member of Sky-StarClan is summoned to the field to bite the opponent with frozen fangs. This member of Sky-StarClan goes by the name Frostfur.She is a female and is willing to protect all members of StarClan as long as she is around.(Can also use this attack when in wolf form without summoning Frostfur)

Spoiler:

Wind Attacks and Jutsu's

Wind slash: a gust of wind is whipped around my hand. When released, it can cut through anything. (In wolf form, i use my tail)

Hurricane Blade: I release the force of a category 3 hurricane form my blade. This move causes a heavy amount of damage and if the opponent isn't on their toes, they will be blown away. This move can be combined with my Wind Slash to create Hurricane slash.

Taijutsu's

Stab (punch): When I throw a punch, I can say the word "Stab" and begin to throw up to 50 punches in under 7 seconds.

Stab (kick): When I kick, I can say the word "Stab" and kick 50 times under 7 seconds.

Rabbit Stomp: I Jump on top of the opponents back, and with enough momentum, I jump again, causing them to fall face first into the ground.

Wolf dagger: A Taijutsu passed down to generations In StarClan, I grab my foe by the neck and take them high in to the sky. With enough force, I kick the opponent towards the ground, leaving a large crater in the earth that makes the form of a fang.

Back kick: I create a wall of ice behind my opponent then i do back flips while kicking my opponent in to the wall. I finish with twisted into the stomach.

(1:07 - 1:11)

Summonings and Transformations (With Moves)

Beloved Stars: Five members from Sky StarClan are summoned to the field to help out Mika in battle. These Members are willing to protect Mika and will kill the opponent if not known to Mika.
Spoiler:

Wolf Form: I can transform my self freely into my natural wolf form. In this form, My senses are amplified.With a disk that hovers over my back, I am now able to use my sword in combat. (6"6 when on all fours. when standing on two legs, 7"6)

Spoiler:

Soul switch: I can create a replica of one of my forms or my real body with the use of water. The use of the water creates another body, with all of the organs that are similar to the first body. A lot of chakra must be used for this process to happen as well as blood so that way the organs and cells can be created.

Released form:

Mika and Shushu Combine together and becomes this. In this form, Mika can use special move that can allow her to open portals and travel through them. Her Guns, Tears of the Clouds, mostly come into play in this form.
Spoiler:

Moves in this form:
(Mainly most of the moves in regular form.)

Whirl Pool: A tornado of water is whipped up on the field. Anyone caught in one of the waves that swing out will be brought in the tornado. (This move works different if in a body of water.)

Portal Kick:

(As you can see i can also use this to dodge as well.)

Shushu and Her moves

Spoiler:

In his form, my body becomes more agile and my speed, attack, strength, multiply by 20x. When my Mizugan is activated, My attributes increase by 30x. It almost rivals the Ex-kages. But don't let this lustful look fool you. I may look harmless in this form. I'm more powerful than you think.

Star burst: Shushu spins around and lets out star shaped rays. These rays of light are able to cut through anything and any one.

Ice shard: Mini shards of Ice are brought to the field and are thrown at the foe. This attack always seems to strike first before the opponent can do anything.

Last edited by Mika Hatsukiga on Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 67 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

Water's more dangerous than you think Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water's more dangerous than you think   Water's more dangerous than you think I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:07 pm

I like the basis of your moves, but a few of them have the ability to be autohits and people won't take kindly to that.

Oh and the Dragon Rain move, please cut it. I'll PM you if i come up with an idea you can use for it.

You Said wrote:

Water Rush: I stick my sword in the ground, hit my sword 3 time, and geysers shoot out blades of ice. Effect:any one on the field is likely to get injured.

These are good ideas, but you have to refine them a little more to fit your skill level.

First, Water rush is a good attack and you give the opponent time to counter, but just changed the effect from "Anyone on the field is likely to get injured" to "This attack is Unblockable, but is slow moving and easy to avoid." Then you'll be able to change the way you use it from having to hit your sword three times to just stabbing the sword into the ground.

So a revised way to say the attack is:

Water Rush: With the power of my Kekkai Genkai, Water blaze, I have unique control over water, manipulating it as I see fit. Water rush is an attack where I stab my sword into the ground, creating geysers that shoot out large ice blades. The attack is unblockable but is slow moving and easy to evade.

See the difference?

You Said wrote:

Sirens song: Beautiful women from Hell are summoned to the field to sing a luring song to drag the opponent to hell.

Second, I like the idea of being able to summon and summoning sirens is perfect for the element that you're going to eventually master (which is water right?), but with this, you'll have to identify how many you summon and for how long they stay. Are they there forever? Do you summon them and they disappear when you release them? Or do they stay until your chakra runs out? Another thing is that you have to say exactly what their song does and who it usually effects. I like the idea to drag them to hell, but is it only an illusion created by the song, and the opponent is trapped inside the illusion of hell until the sirens vanish? Or is it that they literally take the opponent and when they vanish the opponent vanishes as well? If that's the cause how long is the opponent gone? A minute but feels like a few days? Or an hour that feels like a year?

I think that this is a good revision:

Siren song: With the pact that i signed with the sirens, I'm able to summon twin sirens that sing until i release them or my chakra is completely drained. Their song has a hypnotic effect that throws my opponent into an illusionary world that resembles that of hell itself. The opponent is trapped there for at the most 10 minutes or so (the time limit will increase as my rank does) but those ten minutes feel like ten days.

Sounds brutally powerful right?

You Said wrote:

Acid Rain:Rain is summoned to the field to burn the foe to a crisp. Effect: anyone on the field is burnt by the rain.

There is actually nothing wrong with this one, it sounds strong, but you have to make sure you specify how long the rain last, if you can control it, and that's it.

let me see if this Ex-Kage brain is working properly, an idea can be:

Acid Rain: At will, my sword creates a storm of acid rain when I command it. I can't control the acid rain, and it burns anything it touches (besides me), it only last a few minutes, max is 9 if i force all my chakra into it (again as I get stronger the time limit will increase). The effect is that it burns anything it touches, even my teammates.

I like that idea don't you?

You Said wrote:

Sword Barrage: I lash out 1million sword strikes at my foe.

This one, nothing wrong with it, just gotta cut down the number of slashes you have, unless you have genjutsu in effect as well.

Something like:

Sword Barrage: once I'm close enough to my opponent, I unleash a barrage of sword slashes, totally 20, but my sword has the ability to create illusions if it reflects off the surface of water so if there is a puddle or pond nearby the illusion that is created, is that my sword is slashing the opponent 100 times, instead of 20 and they feel all 100 hits.

If you use that move, i definitely wouldn't stand a chance.

That's all i have to say, you can use my revised editions of your moves if you want and if you do you won't have to put anymore for a while and I'll approve your jutsu list so that you'll be free to fight someone, tour the site, do whatever. Oh and when posting outside of the jutsu list, character bio, and weapon's list, use third person. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down

Water's more dangerous than you think
Page 1 of 1