The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

A dangerous pair fire and wind

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

A dangerous pair fire and wind Empty
PostSubject: A dangerous pair fire and wind   A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:11 pm

daisuke lays down on a fiery cloud and hovers in the sky awaiting setsuka's arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous pair fire and wind   A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:33 pm

setsuka arrives and sits on a rock "ok daisuke lets do this" she stretches and gets ready
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous pair fire and wind   A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:54 pm

alright setsuka im glad that you finally showed up but i thought we'd work on some combination attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous pair fire and wind   A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:28 pm

"fine lets do that" setsuka stands and removes her jacket "follow my lead" setsuka begins to run at a fierce speed
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous pair fire and wind   A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Daisuke begins running towards setsuka so fast that that he began to scorch the ground. While running daisuke began to create a fireball in his left hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous pair fire and wind   A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 pm

a tornado begins to form around setsuka's body and with a thrust she catapults herself into the sky!! "daisuke now!!!"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous pair fire and wind   A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:22 pm

daisuke is shocked by setsuka's elegance. " no i have to pay attention" so while setsuka is air born daisuke throws the fire ball at the tornado that setsuka created engulfing it in flames hoping that setsuka would be unharmed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous pair fire and wind   A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:50 pm

setsuka walks behind daisuke "it was a clone" she then begins to control the flaming spiral forcing it to crash into a clear area of her choosing!
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous pair fire and wind   A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:39 pm

"control it setsuka i want to try something"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous pair fire and wind   A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:32 pm

daisuke looks at the flaming tornado and focuses a very small amount of chakara into the tornado. after 1 minute passes daisuke split the burning tornado in half. "yes it worked. wow it was a whole lot easier than i thought."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous pair fire and wind   A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:07 pm

setsuka just watches "hmm interesting"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous pair fire and wind   A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:10 pm

daisuke looks at setsuka for a brief second and notices that she's not in the slightest bit interested in this training. "so setsuka is there something else you want to do? maybe hand to hand combat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous pair fire and wind   A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:37 pm

she walks up to daisuke and places her hand on his shoulder...." we need to come up with a stronger combination attack...it was just too simple and not quite powerful enough" setsuaka looks at daisuke "you lead this time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dangerous pair fire and wind   A dangerous pair fire and wind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dangerous pair fire and wind
Page 1 of 1