The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Techniques list I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Techniques list I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Techniques list I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Techniques list I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Techniques list I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Techniques list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Techniques list I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Techniques list I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Techniques list I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Techniques list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adam Death
B-Rank Missing-Nin
B-Rank Missing-Nin
Adam Death

Village : Village of Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : the nebula power

Techniques list Empty
PostSubject: Techniques list   Techniques list I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:23 am

Star Changers-Energy balls even color have a difference power level

Colors::Red,Blue,Yellow,Green and White

Blue Stars-they are the fast star in his Star Changers list but they damages is very low they as little in comings but they easy to take out.
Blue Star:

Yellow Stars-they are middle stars they go slower that blue star but take more damages than the blue stars.
Yellow Star:
Green stars-they are attack one,they are healing ones.Adam use them his is down very bad or team match.

Green Star:
Red Stars-the red stars are the slowest star that Adam got but they take a huge of damages and harder to take out.
Red Star:

White Stars-they are the fusion with the red stars and the blue fast and powerful but how much power it got that Adam take damage when using it.
White Star:

Last edited by Adam Death on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adam Death
B-Rank Missing-Nin
B-Rank Missing-Nin
Adam Death

Village : Village of Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : the nebula power

Techniques list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techniques list   Techniques list I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:55 am

Ninjutsu List

::Ice Release::

Ice Prison Technique-This jutsu creates pillars of ice crystals that home in on an opponent and trap them in ice. Unlike the Water Prison Technique, no further action seems to be required to maintain the prison once the victim is caught. This jutsu may also be used defensively as a wall of ice.

Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm-This jutsu creates an icy black dragon with red eyes that is shot towards the opponent. Doto has an improved version that creates two black dragons that attack the enemy by creating a freezing tornado

One-Horned White Whale-This jutsu fashions a massive narwhal from surrounding ice that jumps up and falls back down on the opponent. Though made entirely from inanimate ice, the beast releases a loud echoing moan as it rises.

Piercing Dragon Fierce Tiger-This jutsu creates a large tiger out of nearby ice. Because it's so cold, it can freeze nearby water while attacking its target. It resembles an ice version of Water Release: Water Dragon Blast Technique.

Swallow Snow Storm-This jutsu creates a cluster of ice needles in the shape of miniature swallows, which the user then throws at the opponent. These needles can change direction in midair and will maim the opponent with their sharp wings.

Twin Dragon Outburst Snowstorm-An advanced version of Ice Release: Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm in which he releases two dragons of black snow that merge into a massive tornado.

Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique-This jutsu creates an avalanche of snow wolves that run towards the opponent, biting and crushing their foe.

::Earth Release::

Barrier Dungeon Chamber of Nothingness-This jutsu traps the victims inside a self-repairing dome of earth.

Earth Flow Rampart-This jutsu raises a large ridge or hill from the ground.

Earth Mausoleum Dumpling-is able to overturn the earth into a large dumpling-shaped chunk of earth the size of a mausoleum. Using his immense strength, he can lift up the ball and hurl it at his opponent, flattening everything in its path.

Earth Shore Return-a large wall of earth that rises into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall.

Earth Style Wall-The user spits out a stream of mud that quickly grows and solidifies into a strong, protective wall.

Inner Decapitation Technique-The user, emerging from the ground below the target area, pulls down the opponent so that only their head is above ground.

Rock Lodging Destruction-This jutsu dislodges rocks above an opponent to crush them.

Split Earth Turn Around Palm-This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them.

Swamp of the Underworld-This jutsu turns a large area of land into a sinking swampland, making it impossible for anyone or anything in that area to move around. The size of the swamp is proportionate to the amount of chakra used to perform the technique. When performed by a drugged Jiraiya, this technique only created a large, semi-deep swamp that merely inhibited the movement of the snakes it was targeting. When performed properly, it is supposed to engulf the target completely.

Underground Projection Fish Technique-Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent.

::Wind Release::

Drilling Air Bullet-a large ball of compressed air and chakra at an opponent, causing an enormous conflagration if it hits.

Great Breakthrough-This jutsu sends out a powerful explosion of wind from the user's location, easily leveling anything in its path. A variation of this technique involves a smaller blast of wind that gets ignited with flame, making it stronger and more damaging to the target.

Infinite Sand Cloud Great Breakthrough-The user spews a large amount of sand from their body, devastating both the enemy and a large area around him.

Pressure Damage-a massive gust of pressurized wind from its mouth, easily leveling anything in its path.

Spiraling Shuriken-this jutsu reshapes the wind chakra used in the technique into a large, four-pointed shuriken. The sphere in the center remains intact.

Back to top Go down

Techniques list
Page 1 of 1