The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
The weapons of a fusion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
The weapons of a fusion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
The weapons of a fusion I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
The weapons of a fusion I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
The weapons of a fusion I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
The weapons of a fusion I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
The weapons of a fusion I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
The weapons of a fusion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
The weapons of a fusion I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

The weapons of a fusion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The weapons of a fusion Empty
PostSubject: The weapons of a fusion   The weapons of a fusion I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:48 pm

Just a Katana called Shikon,

The weapons of a fusion 21205610

It was left behind by my brother before he left, I have no idea if it has any special abilities or anything, but I noticed that it can slice through wind and create wind currents. Though it couldn't do that when my brother used it...weird....

After Training to hone his skills, Naoki discovered that he has superb chakra control and as such had acquired himself a pair of gloves that gives him Chakra enhanced strength which is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. That's why Naoki is always pulling on gloves at the beginning of every battle he fights. He already possesses incredible raw strength, capable of crushing stones in a single hand with nothing but pure muscle power. This strength is later increased to monstrous levels, when he uses this technique and these gloves. He doesn't need the gloves to use this technique however so be aware of that.
Back to top Go down

The weapons of a fusion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The weapons of a fusion   The weapons of a fusion I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:38 am

Previous to him and Setsuka setting out to find Alice and bring her back, Naoki acquired this little piece of work by going to Tasunori and having him create it for him. After his trip to Tatsunori, Naoki took the gun to Koudo who modified it to fit Naoki's personality and views. The gun is a manifestation of Naoki's will to protect the thing that's closest to him, which is Setsuka. As long as that will burns brightly, the gun can never be broken or used by anyone else or they will receive rejection symptoms just like with a soul weapon when wavelengths are connected. The gun runs on chakra bullets, but Naoki also has an arsenal of other ammunition that he seems to never run out of. Those special bullets will be listed below. Naoki wears the gun in a hoister that's placed to his leg.

The weapons of a fusion Black_Cat_Hades_by_Shinix

picture of bullets

Special Ammunition:

The Beng Bang Bullet:

The lightest of the bullets Tatsunori provided for Naoki. When it hits it's target, it explodes with multiple explosions linked together. They are particularly more powerful than Tatsunori's bullets, they are fast and are usually used to distract the opponent.

Flying high Bullet:

This bullet is nicknamed for the way it travels. When fired, instead of flying straight at the opponent it fires travels up into the sky changing color to blend into the sky, locking on to the opponent's body heat and changing direction accordingly to hit the opponent. It's very slow moving when attacking the opponent and can be easily dodge, that is if the opponent can see it coming since it blends in with the sky.

The Big Bang Bullet:

The most powerful bullet in Naoki's arsenal. It travels particularly fast as well and is very large. When it explodes it decimates an entire area.

More will be added later.

Back to top Go down

The weapons of a fusion
Page 1 of 1