The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

bored, alone and curious

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

bored, alone and curious Empty
PostSubject: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:15 pm

chaos walks into the bar for the first time in his young life "whoa this place is oddly rowdy" he looks around to see if he can find anyone that he knows or have come in contact with...."this being alone stuff sucks, i wish mika or kazehana were here, but kazehana is too young and mika is relaxing
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Mika walked into the bar and saw that Chaos was there. She started to call his name but then she had to think. (He probably won't recognize me. Ever since Koudo did that experiment on me, my hair color had changed. I'm no longer red... I'm a white head now.) Mika sat down at a Bar stool, moving through some of the people that were there. She was 5 seats down from Chaos, trying to avoid his gaze. "Um waiter, can I get a apple martini?" Mika said with a calm voice. (It's a shame that I have to get away from my own home because a certain brother of mine wants to trash my place.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:45 am

chaos sits then looks at the white haired girl across the bar gets up and then walks over "mika....you changed your hair" even though he was sure she thought he wouldn't recognize her but how could he not reconize his own girlfriend, though he did think it was weird that now they had the same hair color "cool...hair...i guess"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Mika looked up at Chaos then looked down at her Martini. "I didn't change it, it changed itself. I still have my same eye color." Mika took a sip of her Martini. "After an "incident" with Koudo, My hair color Changed. My Beta Form is now Zeta form." Mika said as she circled her finger around the rim of the martini glass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:37 pm

"umm...whats the matter...you seem down" he says as he kisses her on the cheek then pulls a seat up close to her " is everything alright" he says as he motions for the bartender to bring more drinks and as he takes one of her hands in his
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:09 pm

It had been a while since Mika had actually talked to Chaos. She had been more focused on training while he had been more focused on Kazehana. The only time she saw him was during her short burst of energy through her afternoon naps. "Oh uh....." Mika's body jumped and before she knew it, she had her arms wrapped around Chaos, hugging him. "The only thing I wanted to do is just spend some time with you. I rarely see you anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:37 pm

chaos gets surprised and then gives a warm smile and embraces her tightly "yea...same here, everything is so busy nowadays it's hard" chaos says as he grips her a little tighter "but i'd much rather, you become strong than worry about me...." he says as he closes his eyes and smiles then kisses the girl
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:21 pm

"But.... What about you?" Mika asked after their kiss. "Did you get Odin under control or is he trying to break free?" Mika asked, clearly not hearing him say not to worry about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:34 pm

"well sorta...me and elysia are trying to draw his full power out, but for the most part he's not even gonna get close to breaking free again, but don't worry about me" he reiterated " i wanna know how you're feeling" he says with a confident smile
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Mika sat back down. "Well I would have had a good breakfast this morning, But Daisuke decided to make a visit and eat all of my food. But other than that, I'm doing alright. I mean besides all of the training and working to become a good Kage of Aurnion, I'm not that stressed out. I'm just not sleeping a lot than I should be. Short naps is all I'm getting." Mika gulped down her second Martini. "And how are you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:02 pm

chaos gives her a slight smile "you gotta get rest, and why don't you stay at my place for a while....i've got plenty to eat and no one else lives there so you won't have to worry about disturbance" chaos bottoms his martini and then signals for another "im...ok, i've been training windflower but im fine" he then hears the song playing in the background "wow thats my favorite song.." he as he closes his eyes to take in the tune
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Mika puts her head on her hand and looks at Chaos, who was enjoying the music. "I guess I'll go with you to your house. I'm sure Daisuke will keep my house the way it is. If he trashes it I'll just clean it up."
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:13 pm

hikari walked in the bar and every one looked at her and ran out as fast as they could. as she walked over to the counter the lights began to flicker on and off with every step she took. once hikari got to the counter she ordered a vodka hard on rocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:33 pm

chaos contiinues listening to music as he gives a reassuring nod to mika he then notices the girl who scared everyone away and looks at her with an arrogant unphased unafraid facial expression, then orders mika another drink and continues noding his head to the song
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:39 pm

hikari looks at chaos then looks back at the bartender and as the bartender stared into hikari's eyes his nose, ears, and eyes all began to bleed. hikari then smirked and snapped her finger and the bartender snapped out of the trance and fell to the floor crawled into a coner and entered the fettle position.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:39 pm

"Um... Hi Hikari, How are you doing?" Mika asked with a somewhat scared look. She then looks at Chaos and starts to talk to him telepathically. (That was a bad move... That girl is deadly as it is and you better hope she doesn't kill you. Her power matches almost her fathers!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:46 pm

" Telling him things like that won't help much... he's an idiot. "

Kami's voice said before he entered the bar, via the back door. Kami was part of the same clan as Mika, he could read minds slightly, only people that were in a close enough proximity and she was close enough. He walked out into view and saluted everyone before taking a seat at a table off to the side and propping his feet up on the table. He and Hikari were technically too young to be in a bar, and Hikari was definitely too young to be drinking anything. Kami rested his hands on his lap and looked to Hikari, then to Mika.

" Yo, cousin, your dad doing ok? You know I plan to kill him in the future right? "

Kami said as if he knew that he was capable of such a feat without any effort at all on his part, that was because he was believe it or not. There were actually quite a few people on his list that he planned to kill. he knew this, if he was hear then Katsumi was sure to follow, seemed like that girl couldn't get enough of him even though he usually treated her like dirt. He treated a lot of women like dirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:50 pm

chaos gets up and walks over to the man still nodding to the song gets closer and whispers something in the mans ear, the man gets out of fetal and begins laughing so hard at hikari he was about to piss his pants he then he smiles and sits back next to mika "so anyway mika, how about we take a vacation soon babe" he says in a smooth voice as if completely ignoring hikari knowing that she's the girl who usually gives mika hell for no real reason he thrn turns to kaminari " hey....fuck you!" as he turns to focus on mika again
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Mika shakes her head. (This is the last thing that could happen on a night like this.) Mika's ears perked up at the boy that had walked in. " Who are you? And how are you able to read my mind?" She asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:58 pm

hikari crushes the glass in her hand and slowly stands up. she walks over to the bartender and his head explodes with a simple stare from hikari. she then turned her attention to the scum sitting next to mika. "who the hell do you think you are. and since you have so much to say why dont you say it out loud."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:01 pm

chaos picks up on mika's disappointment "how about we get out of here mika?, that is after you get your answers chaos then look at hikari "i am whoever the hell i wanna be!" he says as if he were unafraid of mika's earlier warning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:05 pm

kami whistled from the anger that Hikari displayed and laughed shortly afterwards, before he turned his uncovered eye to Mika, before closing it and shaking his head.

" Are you stupid or something? Look at me... I'm sure you've seen me before. You helped deliver me. Doesn't matter. "

Kami smirked before opening his eye and pointing to her.

" I'm the guy that's gonna kill you, your boyfriend, your brother, his daughter and son, his best friend, his best friend's children, his best friend's girlfriend, his best friend's baby mama, his best friend's brother and well I'm just gonna destroy the planet in general. Call me Kami. Cause I'm a god, and you all are my prey. "

before he finished his sentence, the roof of the building came off and showed that everyone inside was trapped in kami's dome of negation that negated everyone else powers except his own. They were nothing but mice to him, and he planned to crush someone tonight.

" So who dies first? "

( I think we might need a posting order. I say it should be:

Mika
Chaos
Hikari
then me

Please follow the posting order. So Mika, go. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:16 pm

( if Mika doesn't post in a couple minutes then skip Mika and Chaos you go. )
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:20 pm

(my little sis wont be posting she's going bowling)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:21 pm

( Alright, go Chaos. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bored, alone and curious
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next