The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

bored, alone and curious

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

bored, alone and curious - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

chaos walks into the bar for the first time in his young life "whoa this place is oddly rowdy" he looks around to see if he can find anyone that he knows or have come in contact with...."this being alone stuff sucks, i wish mika or kazehana were here, but kazehana is too young and mika is relaxing
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:50 pm

( Lets pause until tomorrow, Mika will be first tomorrow. Hopefully, then Chaos, then Hikari, then Me, then it starts over. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:51 pm

chaos sighs..."man...why do i so often run into complete ass holes like you' chaos pulls out a sheet of paper and writes a charm on it, if i get out of this...with this charm ill never get caught in it again...asshole" chaos just sits awaiting kami's actions
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:34 am

(sorry I didn't post. I had went out bowling with my fams. Alright, lets get this show on the road)

Mika laughed at Kaminari. "Ahh.... So Kaminari Lawliet....See I couldn't really recognize you with the eye patch on.Not only that you aren't a baby like Birchfall." Mika's eyes glinted. That meant that Rika's soul was inside of her. "I doubt that you could kill Hikari... Or Daisuke. Me, eh... It's a possibility but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to let that happen." Mika drunk the rest of her martini. She then put her hand on her head and a faint image of her Rika came out. Though this Rika look like her body, She looked like the Zeta Form.

Rika: "I doubt that he could beat us with me around. Besides, his little negation isn't really effecting us. But his training with his father has gotten him to look more like Kaito and almost strong like him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:36 am

"yea.....no!" chaos stands and stretches "this is a very sad attempt to keep me from stomping your ass, seeing as none of you have seen what i can truly do buuuuut i'll play along for now..." chaos says as he gives an arrogant smile torward kaminari
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored, alone and curious   bored, alone and curious - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bored, alone and curious
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2