The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

windflowers first fight: anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kazehana

kazehana

windflowers first fight: anyone? Empty
PostSubject: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:56 am

kazehana sits and waits as chaos stands in the background waiting for someone to show so that he could see kazehana's training be put to the test
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Bloodline Ability : Plant Control::Shikotsumyaku

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Hiroki appeared in front of Kazehana kneeling. "Sweet little Windflower, how about I be your opponent?" Hiroki said with a smile on his face and his hand on her head. "Don't worry, I'll be sure to level my power down to your level. I wouldn't want to hurt my dear little sis."
Back to top Go down
kazehana

kazehana

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:01 pm

chaos screams in the background " i wouldn't lower my power if i were you" kazehana nods at her big/ little brother then smile " you...first" she motioned as if wanting hiroki to attack first
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Hiroki had shook his head, (No use to being this over confident...) "Alright. I'll attack you with full force." Hiroki started to sign as he walked backwards 10 spaces. "Grow." He said as rose bushes grew. "Rose petal blade." The rose petals started to grow red and swirled around Hiroki. He then swung his hand at Kazehana, releasing the petals towards her. "Show me your moves, sis."
Back to top Go down
kazehana

kazehana

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:18 am

kazehana takes a deep breath and a symbol appears below her feet as cherry blossoms surround her with fierce speed blocking the attack, kazehana then runs torward hiroki and disappears then appears above him, "eternity...flower" a wave of cherry blossoms fly torward hiroki infused with kazehana's power surrounded hiroki glowing with an aura
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Hiroki made Sakura flowers surround him. "Zenmetsu Sakura: Annihilating Cherry blossom!" Hiroki swung his hand towards Kazehana. His Sakura petals were easily distinguishable because they were a pinkish-blue while Kazehana's were pink. His sakura flowers were pushing her's away.
Back to top Go down
kazehana

kazehana

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:58 pm

kazehana stands idol for a few seconds watching hiroki's petals combine with hers she then smiles, as she waves her hand all of the patals begin spinning "your chakra....mine" she begins to control hiroki's sakura's due to the fact that his chakra had touched her special chakra "go!!" the entire attack flies torward hiroki
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:57 pm

Hiroki looked up at the Attack. He easily evaded it by letting a leaf clone take the hit. He was actually standing behind Kazehana. He put his hand on her shoulder. "Man... It's a shame how he got hit like that." When Kazehana had turned around, he had used right- index finger to nudge her in the forehead. "Now show me your Taijutsu Windflower." He said with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
kazehana

kazehana

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:12 pm

kazehana cheeks puckered and turned red as she was getting frustrated, she the vanishes and throws a barage of punches and kicks torward hiroki with wind energy surrounding them
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:28 pm

Hiroki began to dodge each attack. He had to admit, his sister was fast with each kick and punch. She was also pretty powerful too, but she was lower than his level. She could probably beat up a chunin if she put her mind to it.

Hiroki had caught her punch. "Good... Now let me show you my punch." Hiroki wrapped his hands in vines to soften it up. though, she did end up flying into a tree.He made sure to make the tree cradle up like a crib.
Back to top Go down
kazehana

kazehana

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 6:37 pm

kazehana hits the tree then comes out and wipes off her skirt "i...quit" she said showing a temper similar to setsuka's, she folds her arms and sits with an angry blush "not....fair"
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Hiroki knew that she would get mad. (What are sisters for.) Hiroki had ran behind Kazehana and began to tickle her sides. "Would you be mad at me if I did this?" Hiroki acted as he tried to cheer her up.
Back to top Go down
kazehana

kazehana

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:06 pm

kazehana burst into laughter until she is basically crying then turns to her older brother and shakes her head "not...angry" she smiles and points at the tree ad as hiroki looks she begins to try and tickle him back
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Hiroki had fell to the ground as Kazehana tickled him. After 5 minutes of crying from laughter, was able to get a bit serious.He knelt down to where he was in Kazehana's face. "I'm sure that if you put your mind to it, you would be able to beat me one day. Don't let this one loss get in your head. Just Keep trying and Training." He said with a warm smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
kazehana

kazehana

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:44 pm

kazehana smiles and then throws her arms around her brother hugging him tightly "thank...you" she said with an air of determination after listening to what he had just said
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:57 pm

"That's what I want to see from you. A big happy smile." Hiroki reached into his pocket and pulled out 3 pieces of chocolate. "I heard it has healing properties... Inside and out." Hiroki stood up. "How about I take you into the Cocoon; a hang out Day to get you away from training. How about it.?"
Back to top Go down
kazehana

kazehana

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:26 pm

kazehana nods "sure" she says as she snacks on the chocolate "um...mika" she said in a way as if she were wondering where her and chaos were, as she grabbed hiroki's index finger because her small hand couldn't grab hiroki's
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Hiroki had smiled. "Chaos had went to go and attend to some matters with Mika. He told me that before we fought. I told him that I wanted to see how your fighting skills are and what they are like. I also wanted to hang out with you. Like a brother sister bonding." Hiroki had picked Kazehana up and put her on his shoulder. "Let's go out to eat. You might have a good time when you get use to the Cocoon." Hiroki said as he walked out of the Nifleheim.
Back to top Go down
kazehana

kazehana

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:05 pm

kazehana shrugged her shoulders and allowed hiroki to carry her away no longer worrying about those two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: windflowers first fight: anyone?   windflowers first fight: anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

windflowers first fight: anyone?
Page 1 of 1