The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

chaos and ayame arrive in the city of the snow only to be greeted by setsuka who leads them directly to the training area "lets go" chaos says with all seriousness because he was completely fired up
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:52 pm

setsuka kneels " the next two technique's i'll teach you are an absolute must learn....after that you'll have to train against each other because you'll both learn different technique's in this skill set depending on your specialty....the first is alteration it'll require inseverance except your not destroying the organs your cutting veins and reattaching them to others all to make all of the bodies blood rush to the heart and kill the opponent" setsuka shows them the hand motion "it'll require extreme focus and precision to master the art of altering a persons insides"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Ayame watches Setsuka with the hand movements.

"So basically, Alteration is just an mutilating jutsu that could destroy an opponent in an instant."

Ayame had thought for a second. (I could teach this to Hiroki later on. He would need to know how to use Inserverance and Severance.)

"Alright... I'm ready to learn this technique." Ayame said as she stood up straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:00 pm

setsuka again made two clones "go!" she said as the clones took off attacking the two standing there "you guys have to work hard!!" she said awaiting their moves
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:57 pm

Ayame rushed at one of the clones. She had the Inseverance activated and began to release an furry of hits on it. While she was attacking it, she was thinking of how the human body looked. (Cut only at the veins and reattach them to the heart...) She quickly cut through the veins with her left hand. With her right hand, she reattached them towards the heart, each of them like roots. (Looks like I've found the main line.) The Clone had quickly fell to the ground due to Cardiac Arrest and Dispersed.

"Well... That was nothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:26 pm

setsuka waves her hand "ah ah ah don't be so over confident....look again" she told them both as the clones healed "you'll face enemies who will just heal after you hurt them, how do you stop this? using the second technique called chakra lock, but putting this on with each hit you are preventing them from healing thus making death inevitable, first you channel your chakra an when you are attacking with each hand create a circulation of energy locking the joint aretery and vein you hit, now try again"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Ayame had rushed back at the clone she was originally going against. (The Chakra Lock... It prevents the opponent from healing themselves or from being able to use big jutsus or any jutsus. But the main places I would want to hit are the main chakra points: the upper right rib cage, the upper left rib cage, under the diaphragm, near the large intestine, and the center part which is the heart and make the attack spread to the arteries.)

Ayame had quickly began to unleash the Inseverance on the clone, going for those 5 places. The chakra of the Clone began to stop flowing. ( now Use Inserverance on the veins.) She began to redirect the veins of the clone. She did it swiftly to where the clone couldn't react. (Whoa.. my speed and power has increased from this transformation... Hopefully it will be this strong after.)

Ayame had turned to Setsuka. "Now that I think about it, I had read about these back in the Aurnion library. It was in the forbidden jutsu's section. Teehee, I was able to get into there successfully." Ayame said as she thought about it and the clone had dispersed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:23 pm

setsuka chuckles as she watches ayame finish up then chaos, chaos falls to his butt exhausted "well those are the two technique's you both had to learn, now for the dances" she points to ayame "choose a name for your dance" setsuka then points to chaos "lemme guess, you're gonna call yours crush dance" she watches as chaos nods his head yes wondering how she knew that "basically choose a name and an element for your dance"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:04 pm

"Well since I use plants...." Ayame had made a flower spring up from the ground, "I guess I'll call it Alstroemeria.. Dance of the Alstroemeria." Ayame was a bit excited of the name.

"And If I modify the technique, I'll be able to make the flower's petals flow with each strike I make. So I'll be literally be dancing with flowers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:00 pm

setsuka smiles "exactly, so ayame flowers and chaos gravity, ok now this will look silly but" setsuka begins dancing elegantly striking her opponent with spins and twirls she then stops and again the clone drops and disperses "with this dance you will integrate your element for added effect and style but for the most part you are using the techniques you learned in a more deadly manner, instead of shutting the heart down you're looking to shut down every organ while looking good too!" setsuka says as she tightens her boot "you'll strike at least 10000 times to each organ while performing this 30sec dance, thus meaning you'll have to strike extremely quick and viper like"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Ayame made the Alstroemeria flower petals circle around her hands and feet.

"So not only is speed the key but so is power. Alright, time to put it to the test." Ayame turned to Chaos.

"Do you think you'll be able to beat the little contest you have going on between you and Mika as well as master this technique?" She asked tauntingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:24 pm

chaos gives ayame the thumbs up "of course i will!!," he runs up to the clone with blinding speed and and crushes it while spinning not so much elegant because he was a guy but pivotal style he walks back and wipes the sweat off of his forhead "see" he said as he dropped on to one knee from exhaustion "it's way harder than it looks i barely got the last 10000 hits in before the end"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Ayame walked up to Chaos and nudged him in the forehead with the hilt of Gomorrah.

"My good friend, watch and learn." Ayame placed a timer down on the ground. "Pay close attention to the timer."

Ayame had ran up to the clone with a blinding speed and began to elegantly use the Inserverance with the Alstroemeria flower petals flowing around with each movement. She had hit the clone's pancreas, lung's, and heart and landed gracefully on the ground with a scare crow stance. She then bowed as the clone fell to the ground and dispersed.

"Hmpf, 25.3 seconds. I'll improve it when I train with Hiroki." Ayame then looked up at Chaos with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:50 pm

setsuka shakes her head with a look of disappointment "you both are sucking big time, chaos a little more than ayame" she says as she walks toward them "your timing is correct ayame but your power in your shots are over shadowed by your finesse and takashi you idiot you're pouring out all of your power, in battle if your opponent some how survived the attack you'd be helpless, plus you don't have enough finesse DO IT AGAIN" she screamed at them both with intensity
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:01 pm

Ayame looked at Setsuka and gave her a warm smile. "Alright, then I'll put more power into this next one."

Ayame said calmly. She had activated the Severance in one hand and the Inserverance in the other. She made sure to add more power into it and less beauty to the attack. She then rushed towards the Clone and began to attack it, rearranging the veins and attacking some of the main organs. She landed on the ground this time on her tippy toes and bowed.

"Woah... this time was exactly 25.0 seconds. See, I told you I would improve it." She said as she straightened her self up and watched Chaos come down after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:13 pm

chaos comes down with dark energy surrounding him in a beautiful sparkle "she was right that time it didn't take as much out of me, giving me both a faster time and a little more energy to add some finesse....25.2 seconds, pretty good!"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Ayame clapped her hands. "Looks like you're getting the hang of it." Ayame had made flower petals form around her hand. " But let's see what your dark energy can do to my plant control... Or Gomorrah?" Ayame said as she made the flower petals form around the blade of Gomorrah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:53 pm

"whoa slow down, next thing you're learning is exactly that channeling those two technique's through your weapon or partner, so ayame ready gomorrah, and chaos ready masamune, the task is to not make a single physical blow with your weapon, yet to create the illusion of you hitting them while actually emitting energy from the tip and or top thats hitting each organ joint and vein, so that your weapon unbeknown st to the enemy can do damage to the body even without landing an actual physical blow....this does not mean you shouldn't aim to make physical blows because they will make this technique even more deadly if you can, though it will not be easy"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Ayame had unsheathed Gomorrah and held it out to the side. She then dropped it, and as it dropped, Vines began to form from out of the ground and created Gomorrah's neck and Head.

"Do you think you'll be able to handle my chakra, Gomorrah? And Do you think that with the training you have just seen me do you'll be able to compensate with these two Jutsu's?"

Gomorrah had let out a calm growl as it shook it's head and let Ayame pet him.

"Good, now go back into the sword and we can begin."

Gomorrah had went back into the sword and Ayame took her stance.

"Come on." She said as she held her sword out at Chaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:08 pm

"yep" chaos screams as he takes a full running start with masamune swinging and and twisting it and upon his finish the clone disperses "why do i get the feeling i didn't do that right" he then turns to watch ayame "what about you ayame?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Ayame had turned her sword towards one of the Clones. She then made her chakra flow into the sword so that way Severance was activated. She had made her hand activate the Inseverance. Ayame ran towards the clone and began to release the the attacks. The only problem was that she ended up cutting the clone like a piece of paper when she did the Severance. "Oops... Looks like I have to do it again..." Ayame turned to Chaos. "Yup!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:19 pm

chaos looked at ayame with a reassuring smile "lets do it right this time!" he rushed in again this time making sure never to touch the clone with his blade and doing it the right way then finishing by falling to his knee with masamune in an epic way "there's no way i got it wrong that time!!'
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Ayame had landed on the ground. The petals that were around her blade were now around the clone she was fighting, spiraling around the places she had slashed at. The thing was that the slashes didn't show, only the petals. As soon as the Clone had moved towards Ayame, it dispersed, making the flowers form into the shape of a star.

"I've did it right that time." Ayame looked towards Chaos with a smile before noticing her wolf fangs were out. (I'm smelling blood but... where is it coming from.) She looked towards Chaos to see that he had a small injury. (Damn it... I forgot that when ever Us StarClan wolves smell human blood, we tend to go a bit blood thirsty. Good thing I developed this.)

Ayame had made a vine come from out of her finger, injecting herself with an serum. "Chaos, Looks like you've gotten a bit injured. Let me heal you so that way we can continue training." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:50 pm

setsuka claps "yoou guys are really getting after it, keep up the good work, if guys notice your power has more than tripled since we started, this is looking much easier for you!" setsuka says smiling "now it's time for summoning practice...let me know when you're ready"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Ayame heals Chaos then herself. "Summonings? That doesn't sound so hard since I have to do it with Gomorrah." Ayame said as she touched her blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:10 pm

setsuka smiles "no not any summonings, elemental gods, usually you are summoning a minor or sub creature an example would be odin or gommorah but to summon an elemental god isn't something anyone can do it's gonna take a shit load of chakra, and even with your power it'll be tough, i'll need to know an element other than your own in which you would like to summon an elemental god under ayame? chaos?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged   ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ayame, chaos and setsuka: learning the unhinged
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next