The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time Empty
PostSubject: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:32 pm

setsuka had taught them the unhinged now it was time for them to take in the power of the stand alone complex, but it was a technique that could take years, so she took them to the land of time where everything was exelerated "ayame, chaos after this arc your training will be complete but you'll be seriously dangerous weapons so always use discretion"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:31 pm

(Sorry I didn't post sooner, I was over a friends house.)

Ayame looked at Setsuka. "So in here, 3 years would be 3 days? (sigh) I'm glad my body won't look older... This is probably where I'll gain my Beta-Form." Ayame had tucked her hands in her sleeves. (Luckily, Hikari put it to where you can unlock it without her help..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:32 pm

(it's cool, i was gone for the weekend too lol)chaos kneels then looks back up "so, we'll be training something serious huh?....well how about we start with those technique's that ayame was suppose to teach us after the unhinged training....how about it?" chaos said removing his brand new jacket
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Ayame closes her eyes. "Well Chaos, I have to teach you how to use the Chakra scalpel. You know how to use Severance and Inserverance, but with Out the Chakra Scalpel, How would you be able to cut through muscles?" Ayame had saw that that the place needed some brightening up. She had placed her hand on the ground, making the field grow lilies. "And would you also like to learn a bit of light techniques?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 pm

chaos looked around then turned to ayame "sure im up for learning anything that'll ultimately make me better" he says before ripping his shirt sleeve "if im gonna age 3 years i might as well look the part" he says as he chuckles
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:18 pm

Ayame had put her hair in a pony tail.

"I have more maiden clothing at my house... If this get's tattered and shredded, I'll just go through the others I have." Ayame had made chakra surge around her hands. She then rushed towards Chaos, thrusting her hands forward.

"The first thing with this is that you need to be more aware of your surroundings. With the Chakra scalpel, you cut through the opponent's muscle."

Ayame said as she thrust forward.

"Do the same, Make chakra form around your hand. If i hit you, I will get one of your muscles and it will be torn. Almost like a muscle spasm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:51 pm

chaos stops and focuses then does as she says and counter her hit with his own canceling it out "that was easy" he says as he kneels again to one knee "im getting good at this, after all of these months i should be good at this" he laughed "ok ayame whats next?"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:40 pm

Ayame had turned into her wolf form. With bearing fangs, she ran towards Chaos with a growl. "The first part in light training is to learn how to face fear. I will play my role as the fear." Ayame had made clones of her come out of the ground. "But this isn't regular light training.... This is StarClan Light training!" 7 wolves surrounded Chaos from each angle, growling and lashing their tails.

"Find the pack leader is what you must do." Is what they said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:51 pm

chaos closed his eyes and memories of tama kept flashing through his head (ive gotta get strong for her, and mika) he then feels around for a distinct pattern of energy and rushes to his far right trying to kick one of the wolves so hard he was sure if it didn't dodge he would decapitate it (is this the right one, it feels right) he thought
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:58 pm

The wolf that Chaos had hit had dispersed. "Wrong one. Focus more when you close your eyes. You should be able to see a light on the real one. Let the scents roll inside of your mind. There is always one in the pack that is different." The wolves said as they circled him again, moving from side to side.

"When you get your hands on the right one, you will then learn how to use Graceful Feathers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 pm

chaos stops and kneels with his eyes closed then puts his head down he does this for a few second before a light opens up (why didn't i see it before) he rushes directly foward (the original never moved from in front of me, now i see what she means) he thinks as he goes foward
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:47 pm

Ayame could see that he was getting it. "Very good. You can see me. You'll learn how to use this later on." Ayame had grabbed his hand a flung him forward. "Now for this StarClan technique." Ayame's body began to glow and 6 clear crystals had formed behind her back. "With your Chakra, think of crystals behind your back. The next part requires solar energy." Ayame looked up at the sky. She placed her hands on her chest and she began to glow a bright orange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:27 pm

chaos caught his balance in the air and stood there observing an waiting for ayame to finish what she had started "so think of crystals and use solar energy, and focus my chakra"; he said already beginning to mimic her actions
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:54 pm

The sun had came from out of the dusky clouds and the sky began to shine as well. Ayame had made 3 trees grow from out of the grass.

"In order to make the sun come to, You must have the enlightened side of you. The Light in your heart must be balanced with the Darkness in your heart."

Ayame held her hand out.

"Now copy these hand signs you see. and Listen to these words. Because After I do this, I'm going to be a bit drained." Ayame began to sign quickly.

" Bringing the Stars and the Light together: Synthesi Blast!"

The crystals on her back had began to glow. A large blast of energy had came from out of her hand in the color of Orange. It went towards the tree, going through it and only leaving a stump. She knelt down on the heaving a bit.

"Now you try." she said through heavy breaths.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:21 pm

chaos nods and repeats the words and hand signs that mika had shown him, the crystals begin to glow and a blast flys taking half the tree off chaos kneels "wasn't as strong as yours....why?" he asked sitting on his butt breathing hard
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Ayame looked towards Chaos. She looked within him to see that his darkness was over powering his light.

"Light and Dark must be balanced. The hate in your heart is more powerful. To be able to make an successful attack, one must have both in the same place. "

She looked even deeper with in him.

"Revenge is not the key to greatness... It is only the next phase of destruction." Ayame wondered if she should tell him about him and Mika's future. (Nah.... It's better for them to find out on their own.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:34 pm

chaos remains seated and puts his head down "im sorry ayame....i don't think i'll ever let go, i can't rid myself of the need for revenge" chaos sighs and remains seated "i quit, there's no way im gonna be able to use this technique to it's full extent"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Ayame had shook her head. "I wouldn't have taught you that f I knew you would just give up that easily." Ayame had shook her head. "Quitting will get you nowhere in life. Maybe I can teach you another time... when you are ready. But maybe we should be getting to this training Setsuka has in store for us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:45 pm

chaos skakes his head and punches the ground, then breathes deeply and stands "no......lets continue, i can do this..." he says with a more quieted determined voice "we'll train with setsuka afterwards"
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Ayame had looked at Chaos with impressed eyes. She pulled her hands from out of her sleeves, revealing jubilant red berries.

"Eat these, they will give you energy back." Ayame had ate some herself.

"Now! Again!" She said as three more trees came up.

"This time, you will learn how Hiroki learned it... But in his style. He was able to modify this technique to where he can fire multiple blast without getting tired. If you can pull this off, then you are worthy of being apart of our Clan." Ayame said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:09 pm

chaos downed the berries then did the technique again this time crushing one of the trees completely "lets go, im ready to learn" he said with a quiet since of confidence, he was finally starting to mature as time passed, he was finally starting to grow up
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Ayame had shook her head in agreement. (He's starting to mature a bit.) Ayame had looked down at her hair. (My hair has started to grow as well.... Time has already taken it's course.) She began to walk to where Setsuka was. She looked back towards Chaos, her eyes filled with wisdom. "Are you coming? Time won't slow down you know." She said in a laughing matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:24 pm

setsuka continues to sit after giving ayame a smile "i'll watch for now she said "i'll let time take it's course, besides im not being affected" she shows ayame the thin field of energy around her "it's best you two age a little, to give your power time to mature so continue..."
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:56 pm

Ayame nodded her head. "Alright..." Was all that Ayame said, noticing that she had gotten a bit taller. (Looks like my body will grow a bit from this.... Well considering that I'm still a young wolf and I have the human body of an 19 year old, I might as well let time take it's toll.) She looked towards Chaos. "Is there anything else you would like to learn from my arsenal of attacks?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:07 pm

chaos stands after kneeling "yeah actually, i'd like to learn how to mend wounds" he said with what seemed to be a deep voice, and he too was getting taller and stronger body wise "so how about it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time   ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ayame and chaos, the stand alone complex in the land of time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next