The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

May we finish training Daisuke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsumi Teruko
Special Jounin of Aurnion
Katsumi Teruko

Bloodline Ability : Sacred Fire

May we finish training Daisuke Empty
PostSubject: May we finish training Daisuke   May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:07 pm

laid on the ground, playing with okazachi. she waited for daisuke to approach her so they may finish training.

"where is he?" katsumi said as she changed her outfit, hair and eyes so he can notice her more.

[img]May we finish training Daisuke Mii10[/img]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: May we finish training Daisuke   May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:17 pm

daisuke walked up to katsumi and patted her on her on her head. "lets continue your training. i myself have just recently finished some training. but back to you. stand up and show me what you have learned so far"
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: May we finish training Daisuke   May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:38 am

katsumi then took 3 steps back and lifted his hands up and the ground began to shake as if the planet was being ripped apart. suddenly since she was just starting 3 giant volcano's arose the the ground spewing lava everywhere. the sky grew dark because of the lava shooting into the sky. it then began to rain a little magma.

" well this is mii first try. that's where we left off."katsumi said as she scratched her head.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: May we finish training Daisuke   May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:56 pm

daisuke then walked over to katsumi and kissed her on the forehead. " good job katsumi that will be a great move for you to use in battle one day but now how about you try to absorb the fire into your body with out killing your self. but if the flames gets to intense try to exhale them all at once."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: May we finish training Daisuke   May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:28 am

katsumi blushed from the kiss and complement. " thanks but daisuke may i get a example. please." katsumi then made fire appear in her hand and placed it in the air, she then sat on it while she waited for him to demonstrate.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

PostSubject: Re: May we finish training Daisuke   May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:23 am

daisuke chuckled and stared manipulating the lava around him so that it formed a orb. "now watch closely katsumi." daisuke then began to inhale the lava orb into his mouth and swallowed it. after 3 seconds daisuke released the lava all at once but there was more lava released than he originally absorbed. it was also 300x hotter than it was originally. "now you try but i suggest you try a much smaller amount of lava. maybe you should just start off with a small ember instead, for your safety i mean. i wouldnt want you to die while learning to control fire."
Back to top Go down
Katsumi Teruko
Katsumi Teruko

PostSubject: Re: May we finish training Daisuke   May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Katsumi nodded and jumped to her feet. she then walked up to daisuke until there faces met with one another. she got closer enough to kiss him, she lured in and stopped.

" please sit and critic me on this daisuke." katsumi sat him down and walked 8 spaces back.

katsumi then manipulated the small amount of lava around her forming a tiny orb. she also inhaled it and swallowed it just as told to do so. after 4 seconds katsumi released the lava at once making a equal of amount that she absorbed. the temperature wasn't hotter but it was the same. katsumi looked up at daisuke, waiting for him to reply. she was a little down since she felt she didn't do so well since she was so weak and new at this. she then put her head down still waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May we finish training Daisuke   May we finish training Daisuke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May we finish training Daisuke
Page 1 of 1