The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

takeshi vs. sasaki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hikari takeshi
The Fire God`s Apprentice
hikari takeshi

Bloodline Ability : chaos flames

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:36 pm

hikari stood in the desert waiting for the kid to show up.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Bloodline Ability : Plant Control::Shikotsumyaku

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Hiroki had saw Hikari. (So this is the girl that is also the Creator of StarClan? She's only a little girl. Well Auntie Mika did say to beware of her. To think that she's Daisuke's Daughter.)

Hiroki had stepped down from a tree. "So you're Hikari?"
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:08 pm

hikari cut her arm and blood started gushing from the cut. hikari then walked over to hiroki and thrusted her arm through his chest. hikari's blood began running through hiroki's body and he suddenly fell to the ground and began to scream in pain and an enormous amount of chakara began to flow out of hiroki's body. after 1 minute the chakara completely engulfed him. "now i have done my part it is up to this kid to control the powers i have just given him. i wonder what form he will take after this." as hikari's wound healed itself she stood there waiting for hiroki to emerge from the chakara orb.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:42 pm

Hiroki lied there screaming in agony. (What did this woman do to me!? My chakra is over powering me.) Hiroki's chakra began to make the land dent inward as well as him growing wings. (Why am I growing Wings?) White Feathers began to scatter around as his screams became louder.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:55 pm

"wow so he actually sprouted wings impressive."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Mika appears next to Hikari. "So, You've decided to test the Dragon gene on him? It's been a while ever since you had used it on me. Seems like you gave him the one with the wings... And from what I'm sensing, He's liable to have fire powers... Or probably wind powers." Mika took another sniff of the air. "Yeah it's going to be wind..."
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:01 pm

"nice to see you my niece and yes he is going to have wind. im surprised that he actually grew wings so soon. it took you a week after i did this to you. this also makes him part of our family as well.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Hiroki began to growl and his physical body began to change form. His skin had got scaly and a tail had grew. His face turned into a snout and his body grew 16 ft long. A huge gust of wind had whipped around the area. Before long, Hiroki's body had changed. He looked more like a dragon than anything.

takeshi vs. sasaki 47080710

Hiroki had flew off and sat on a rock, letting out a loud, powerful roar.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:25 pm

Mika had took out a pocky stick and looked up at Hiroki. "Ahhh... He got his form fully. Next he'll have to get the wolf form next....Oh and uh Ayame told me to tell you that she approves because this is apart of his StarClan Heritage." Mika said with the pocky in her mouth. "Do I need to go stop him in my dragon form or leave him be?" She asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:55 pm

"well go ahead and stop him. with your dragon form mika"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:28 pm

Mika placed her equipment on the ground. " I'll train him on how to use everything. To him this should be a blessing." Mika's form began to change to where her body was 25 ft long. She had went into her Dragon form.

Mika's Dragon form:

takeshi vs. sasaki 43714510

Mika flew off towards Hiroki while letting out a powerful jet of water at him.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Hiroki had saw Mika coming towards him. He let out a powerful Roar and flew off towards her. (That scent... It's Mika's. She went through the same thing too with Hikari. No wonder her form looks almost like mine.)

Hiroki had began to roar again, his pain being heard from it.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Mika's water jets had hit one of his wind, making it disperse. With enough speed, she quickly coiled her body around his and the both fell to the ground, struggling. She stuck her fangs into the back of his neck, trying to get him to calm down. (Hiroki, Calm down... This is needed as apart of your training. Without being able to control the powers of a great beast, you won't be able to control your cravings for blood. )

Mika had saw that he was starting to calm down and uncoiled herself from around him. She could see that he was going back to his regular form, she doing the same as well.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Hikari stood there with her arms folded with a stern look on her face. "hey good job mika i didnt expect you to calm him down so soon. What took me 3 minutes took you 10 minutes. Im am truely proud of you aunti mika. But thats it for the easy Part now for the hard part." hikari extended her index finger and pointed it at hiroki. Suddenly hiroki's body was consumed by amaterasu. " this is your jobl dear aunt save hiroki before the flames completly comsume him. And in his weakend state he cant do any thing but suffer. I dont think i need to explain how amaterasu flames work. Even though mine are a emerald green color they are still the flames that cant be put out and consume all that it touches, So good luck" hikari then folded her arms again and watched to see if mika could figure it out within the time limit.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Mika's ears laid back from Hiroki's screaming. (Soph Ine Toph!) A boxed formed around Hiroki's burning body, making sure that oxygen from the surrounding area doesn't get in. (In order for a fire to burn, it needs oxygen to combust. I'm going to need no oxygen. I'm also going to need Hiroki to hold his breath for ten seconds... Because that is all I'm going to need.) Mika had quickly made water surge within the box, making it swarm around the flames. She then made the water squeeze around the flames, almost like water pressure.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:04 pm

daisuke appeared behind hikari and stood there watching as mika was playing around with water. daisuke then looked down at hikari. "huh so thats how it is." daisuke then looked back up at mika. "come on mika your only adding more fuel to the fire. what part of NEVER-DYING flames do you not understand? whether you except it or not your a takeshi so this should be easier than shaping your chakra."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Mika had thought about what Daisuke had said. (Hmmm... I can't put it out since it is never dying but I can block it!)

"Time for me to test this out!" Mika had broke the box and all of the water came flowing out. Hiroki's body was still burning and he was still screaming. Mika had quickly began to sign. (Soph Ine Toph: Body Protector!) Mika's Mizugan had formed around Hiroki's body, blocking out the Amaterasu.

"Teshi Jikan!" Mika yelled as time had expanded and she quickly began to make shields around each flame. (If the flames can't be put out, then I can trap them in Kido shields until they are off of Hiroki. Mika kept on shielding the flames and stacking them on top of each other until there was finally one small ember left and it was on Hiroki's pony tail.

(Sorry Hiroki but I have to do this.) Mika had quickly ran towards Hiroki. With her hand on her hilt, She slashed through Hiroki's rubber band, cutting off his long hair. She quickly put a shield around the hair and the ember and stacked it with the rest of the flames which were on the other side of the field.

Time had returned to the way it was. Mika had checked for a second time to see if there were any more flames on his body. Malphas had came down and landed next to Mika. Mika had put his body on the bird's back and turned to Hikari.

"Amaterasu is yet a powerful and dangerous move. I applaud you on having it in your arsenal and I'm glad that you are learning how to use it. However, as your Aunt and your adviser let me makes some things straight: Using attacks like that on an enemy is a perfect battle strategy. But when family get's involved in it, It will cause more hurt than you have ever seen. "

Mika had turned to Daisuke. "And I understand that she is your daughter but having her learn these types of things can become an hazard to those around her. As you can see, Ayame's youngest has almost been burnt to death. She agreed on the dragon form but not on this!" Mika said with wisdom.
Back to top Go down
hikari takeshi
hikari takeshi

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:15 pm

hikari unfolded her arms and started to shake her head in disappointment. she then looked at daisuke. " so she still failed uuuggghhh i thought she would have noticed it." hikari then walked over to mika and looked up at her. " look just because your my aunt doesnt mean your my advisor i dont have to listen to you nor do i have to respect you so watch your tounge and if you ever in your life speak to my father in such a manner as that again i will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:34 pm

Mika smiled.

"Well I understand that you are trying to take up for your father but Daisuke has had more tongue lashings thrown at him than the number of years he has been alive."

Mika said as she looked at Daisuke's past.

"And this was way before you or I was born... When he was a just a small pup in training." Mika had knelt down to Hikari.

"Take heed to my words Hikari: Killing leads you nowhere to a world of questions. Those that were killed only hold the answers."

Mika had stood up and adjusted her sword belt. She then walked up to Malphas and mounted herself.

"I'm sure that one day that you'll figure out the meaning." She looked towards Daisuke.

"Katsumi needs to talk to both of us. But before I get to the lake, I have to run a few trips to some neighboring villages. See you later." Mika said with happiness and grace as she flew off on Malphas.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:04 pm

"huuuuuhhhhh fucking idiot" daisuke looked at malphas as mika attempted to fly away. while looking at the creature daisuke activated his secret kekki genkai (that will remain name less) and it caused mika and hiroki to teleport in front of daisuke. " so mika you failed to understand that you have been trapped in hikari's genjustsu since you walked up.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Mika caught Hiroki's body and laid him down. "What do you mean genjustu? If it was a Genjustu I would've felt it by now. " Mika asked with curiosity. "Malphas, Land!"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:18 pm

" well im not sure why you didnt notice it. i noticed it when i arrived. plus she used her weakest genjutsu." daisuke looked at the sky and started to reminisce back to when mika first got caught in one of daisuke's genjutsu. "huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh good times i'll miss times like this when im gone."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Mika had held two fingers to her chest and closed her eyes. "Release!" she said as her Soph Ine Toph appeared in an circle around her and broke, causing the genjutsu to release as well. The only thing that diddn't really change was the fact that Hiroki was still knocked out and his hair was cut short. Mika had snapped her fingers, Making Hiroki's hair grow back. She then turned to Daisuke. "What do you mean When you're gone?"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Daisuke Takeshi

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:44 pm

"mika dont think that you can fix everything by yourself just because your the paldonkage. your sense of judgment is still very poor." daisuke then snapped his fingers and the real hiroki appeared next to him unharmed. "see mika you thought you released the genjutsu when you were actually still in it. hiroki was never in any danger at all. i had hikari cast the genjutsu because i wanted to see if you had matured or not. but i see you still have a ways to go my dear little sister. i wont always be here for you mika but no matter what choices i make i want you to always remember me as the kind, loving, and protective big brother." as daisuke finished talking the sun got bright to the point where no one could see and when the sun returned to normal and daisuke was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

takeshi vs. sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: takeshi vs. sasaki   takeshi vs. sasaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

takeshi vs. sasaki
Page 1 of 1