The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Rise, Hiroki Sasaki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

Village : Star Clan
Bloodline Ability : Plant Control

Rise, Hiroki Sasaki Empty
PostSubject: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:50 pm

Ayame had gotten the permission from her ancestors o do something that had never been done in her clan: Making a young one look more like an adult. Ayame already had her lab prepared for this. With the help of Sky-StarClan, she would be able to bring the one of the new generation to strength. "Let's hope this goes alright." Ayame looked down at her son, who was giving her a gummy smile. "Don't worry, I will do every thing in my power to make sure that this goes the right way." She looked over at Mika who was standing right beside her. "Are you ready for this? Cuz if you're not, then you are always free to go back into the village."
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Mika nodded her head at Ayame. "Ayame you are the one that is worrying. I'm sure this whole thing will go just fine. Besides with me and the Clan around, we will be able to make this plan bear fruit." Mika looked at Hiroki. "Birchfall, We shall make sure to make you strong, just like your father and Mother." When Mika said that, her ancestors, Sky-StarClan, were all howling. This meant that they were ready for the process to begin. "Ok Ayame, They are all ready. I'm so happy that they all agreed to do this." Mika said as she transformed into her wolf form and took her position around the transformation circle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:24 pm

chaos overhears the conversation as he enters the area "so you guys are gonna rapidly excel hiroki huh?" chaos steps back trying no to get in their way, but was always open if he were needed in some way
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Mika looked up and saw Chaos. She then shook her head at Chaos. "Yes... but this is new with our Clan. The first time this has ever happened in our history. Now shhh... the ceremony is about to begin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:51 pm

chaos nods at mika trying not to make a sound then begins watching as he talks telepathically (im confused, who is conducting the ceremony?)
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Mika pointed her tail at Ayame. (She will be. She'll be next to me and the rest of us are going to put in our chakra. Ayame's gonna chant.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:40 pm

chaos shakes his head (should i help?) he says as he walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her upper body area
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:59 pm

Mika flicked her ears at Chaos. (I know you want to help but your assistance will not be needed. This is only matters within our clan.) Mika looked up towards Ayame whom was in the in the middle of transformation circle. (Ayame is about to chant.)
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:01 pm

Ayame gulped. (Please let this go right.) She then exhaled and then put Hiroki in the middle of the circle. "I promise, everything is going to be alright." She then placed kiss on her son's forehead and took her place around the circle in her wolf form.

"StarClan! Tonight we shall bear witness to a transformation of our new member, Birchfall. He shall join the ranks of an Aurnion ninja and also become a warrior of the Stars. I am glad to see that you selected members that have been chosen to carry out this task are ready and willing to do it. Put all of your heart and effort into this, for this shall be the first time this has ever happened in StarClan history."

The moon was shining in the middle of the circle on Hiroki.

"Let us begin!" Chakra began to flow out of Ayame, Mika, and the selected few of the Sky-StarClan members.

"Sky-StarClan and Ancestors, show us him in his future form. As a young man of the humans, but a valiant warrior of the stars. He shall become a faithful ninja of Aurnion and also a protector of our secrets. Show him the way to greatness and the way to enlightenment. For him being half forest and lightning, let him learn the ways of both parents. Give him knowledge, strength, love, kindness, hope and happiness. Show him the way to where anything can be solved if he believes. This Birch will never fall, but it will continue to grow until it has showed it's greatness to everyone. Now! Let him grow, Let him see. Let him see the world through out the eyes of an Teenager, through out the eyes of an 16 year old."

The moons rays started to intensify on Hiroki.

"Rise Birchfall! Rise Hiroki Sasaki! Rise to realize your True potential!"

The rest of the members of StarClan began to howl as their chakra was going into the circle, surging around Hiroki. Ayame could see that he was growing. After 10 minutes, a tall, long green haired young man was kneeling in the middle of the circle. He was naked and heaving, his hair covering his eyes. When all the other wolves saw that he was there, they stopped howling and waited for an response.

"Hiroki, do you know who I am?" Ayame asked as she slowly padded up to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Bloodline Ability : Plant Control::Shikotsumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Hiroki stopped breathing and looked up at Ayame who was in her wolf form. "Yes..... You are my mother, Ayame Sasaki." He stood up and looked around at the crowd of wolves and around the lab, observing everything. (So this is.... my mother's lab.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:08 pm

chaos watches in complete amazement with a smile almost caught in a daze at the beauty of the lights and chant and moment (wow, that was awsome) he says to mika as he mistakenly sqeezes her chest area too tight because his arms are wrapped around her
Back to top Go down
Ayame Sasaki
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Ayame Sasaki

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Ayame quickly transformed and hugged her child. "Welcome, to your new life. your warrior name is Birchfall, but when you come around humans, your name is Hiroki." Ayame released him.

"Members of StarClan, we have a stronger member of our Clan. Let us welcome Birchfall, the new tree of the forest!" The wolves began to howl and let out happy yelps. Ayame pulled out clothes from her pack. "Here, put these on. We can't be having you walk around naked, can we?"Ayame asks with a playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 pm

Mika transformed back into her human form. She hugged Chaos in excitement as she was happy for the new warrior of starclan, Birchfall. "I'm so happy. We not only have a new warrior of StarClan but also a new ninja of Aurnion." Mika, again, squeezed Chaos tight in excitement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:30 am

chaos turns red as he hugs mika back "that was really exciting and im super happy for you guys" he says with a sincere smile
Back to top Go down
Hiroki Sasaki
Anbu of Aurnion
Anbu of  Aurnion
Hiroki Sasaki

Bloodline Ability : Plant Control::Shikotsumyaku

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 8:54 am

Hiroki put on his clothes. He could see the images of the StarClan wolves that were there fading away. The only people that didn't fade away was Chaos, Mika, and Ayame. The souls of the wolves were flying past him. He could hear them say "Do not fail us, Have a happy life, and may StarClan be with you always."

"I will not fail the Clan... I shall show the greatness of our Clan in many ways." Hiroki then smiled and turned to Ayame. " Hey ma.... I'm hungry is there anything we can go and eat?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise, Hiroki Sasaki   Rise, Hiroki Sasaki I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise, Hiroki Sasaki
Page 1 of 1