The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Rallying the Troops

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spade
Infinity's Advocate
Spade

Rallying the Troops Empty
PostSubject: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:19 pm

*Sits on his father's throne awaiting the remaining members of the order*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:20 pm

chaos comes into the room and leans against the walls "the others should be here soon"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:22 pm

setsuka comes into the throne room and sits in the seat that belonged to angel way back when beside spade "i see you've come back huh?"
Back to top Go down
hazuki chidori
The Mistress of Dreamscape
hazuki chidori

Village : shidai-juu
Bloodline Ability : Phases

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:29 pm

haz walks in with diana and leans and sits on diana's back "wow i hadn't realized how small the moon had gotten" she chuckles and the begins to sip coffee from a canteen
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:32 pm

Elysia walks in threw the front door into the room where Spade, Chaos, and Setsuka are waiting. She walks closer to the three and look over at Spade. ''Welcome back, Sir.''
Back to top Go down
hazuki chidori
hazuki chidori

Village : shidai-juu
Bloodline Ability : Phases

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:43 pm

haz waves at elysia "sup, elysia....im trying to figure out why we are here" she says still sipping coffee from the canteen
Back to top Go down
hirano
Vice captain of the blackmoon
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:51 pm

hirano enters and throws her arms around elysia and looks toward everyone else "long time no see everyone" she says while squeezing elysia's breast
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:56 pm

''Do you have some obsession with my breast?'' She says while looking back at Hirano with a dead look on her face. ''Get off...'' She said an a demonic whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Shara-Su chaos controls in the throne room....(bows) nice to join your troops(looks up)setsuka
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:13 pm

setsuka stands walks over to creator and bends to pat her on the head "glad to have you" she smiles and walks back to her seat awaiting the final few to get there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:19 pm

chaos controls to the corner of the room and posts on the wall
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Loud clacks of heels could be heard down the hall. It was Mika who entered the room. She walked in and sat down in the corner. "I was summoned here because...?" She said with red eyes looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:36 pm

setsuka looks at mika and motions for her to keep it down "you're here because your clan has a strong alliance with the blackmoon, and you're here as a representative, plus it should do you some good to meet spade"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 4:50 pm

Naoki strolled his ass on in, walking on the ceiling and what not. he had his hands in his pockets and took a seat up there, looking down upon everyone that present, before yawning and laying back.

" Wonder what this is all about. "

Naoki didn't really consider himself one of the Black Moon, but remembered that Setsuka had asked him to be one of the captains and he really couldn't refuse her for some reason. With a shrug, he yawned again and waited for someone to say something about why they had been called here.
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:06 pm

hirano continues despite elysia telling her to stop then looks to naoki "yeah we're all waiting, apparently spade is not ready i guess....oh well guess we'll have to keep waiting" she said still bothering elysia and her breast
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:19 pm

shara-su creates a taco out of thin air and begins eating.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:46 pm

Elysia looks up a Naoki and grins.''I guess I don't have to look for you anymore since your right here. That only leaves Two for the.....'' Elysia gets angry (Nerd Angry Face). ''Why the hell are you still touching me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:50 pm

" Seeking me are you? Why is that? "

Naoki asked, looking down upon Elysia, blowing outward and giving her a little space from the girl that kept touching her. That was all he did though, which wouldn't stop the girl from groping her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:54 pm

setsuka stands and walks over to naoki "it's for alice...." she says before going and whispering in hirano's ear(i've never seen elysia blush before you groped her today) and giggling a little then walking back to the throne
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Elysia shatters into small souls and reforms next to Naoki on the ceiling. ''Well To make this short I needed to find you. Tho you may not know this but a shard of Alice is hidden in you. There are Six in total and I've found four...yes your the fourth.'' She looks down at the ground. ''I can hear you Woman. And for the record I don't blush.....'' she says getting angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:02 pm

Naoki shrugged and reclined on the ceiling.

" Whatever. "

he said with a lazy wave of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Infinity's Advocate
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:46 am

*He stands up and feels out the energy of all of his allies*
"They are all strong in their own right"
*Begins to walk down the steps*
"The Order has shrunk significantly since I was last here but there is no shortage of power or spirit"
"I've called you all here to discuss our state as an order and future plans to mount an offensive against our enemies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:48 am

setsuka quickly and efficently motions for everyone to bow down out of respect, everyone except herself "the state of things are calm but this eerie calm won't last, our enemies the death alliance are powerful, their weakest members gave even the strongest of us trouble" setsuka says as she looks spade in the eye awaiting him to continue his speech
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:00 pm

When setsuka motioned for everyone to bow in respect and all that, Naoki did not. Sure Spade was the leader of this "Order" but where had he been when they were getting their asses handed to them, well when whoever was fighting was getting their asses handed to them. Naoki had no respect for that, so why show respect?
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Mika let out a snort in the corner as she bowed down. She had never met the man but she was bowing down to him? (But for Setsuka's sake, I have no choice. But if he's going to bring the order back, wouldn't that cause more of an uproar to the ones that already hate us?) Mika was in her wolf form at this time. Her tail was wrapped around her paw as she though while lying down. (Or would that make us stronger if we combine our strength?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rallying the Troops
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: order of the blackmoon :: The blackmoon castle-
Jump to: