The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Rallying the Troops

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spade
Infinity's Advocate
Spade

Rallying the Troops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

*Sits on his father's throne awaiting the remaining members of the order*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:11 pm

setsuka turns and gives mika a reassuring smile then turns toward naoki with an indifferent look "look...it's not that spade didn't wanna help, he's just been locked in a meditative state until the right time arrived, don't mistake things....i am the current leader of the blackmoon, but he deserves respect because his blood line helped create the planet that crashed into the other to make this place and his blood line created the blackmoon, that being said under my jurisdiction he has full command over those who are ranked under me in the blackmoon and he can call upon affiliate clans to his content" setsuka wraps her arms around naoki with a smile "so calm down, you don't have to bow before him, just recognize him as an equal will ya", she said with a flirtatious tone, as if trying to seduce naoki, she then turns back toward everyone else "those who are kage, basically mika, naoki,of course myself and though you have no rank hirano, spade will be viewed as an equal like it or not, his power is great and besides my family owes his....everyone else standby for orders from spade regarding our enemy the death alliance"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Naoki relaxed a little and it showed her his muscled relaxed from their tensed position, but he still felt a little uneasy about this whole situation. There was another problem that was starting to rise as well, besides all the death alliance stuff, and if that went off before the death alliance was finished then the whole planet could be destroyed.

Damn it.... those two need to be stop before they leave... If they leave then there's no telling who will leave with them.... DAMN IT!!
Back to top Go down
hirano
Vice captain of the blackmoon
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:44 pm

hirano leans against the wall in a relaxed position and talks while never opening her eyes "there's more to it than just the D.A, there's the problem he's worried about (she points at naoki) and the whole alice situation..." hirano says before lighting a cigarette "i was debriefed on the situation by an outside source before i returned "hey naoki....you wanna tell us what you're hiding?" she said to naoki knowing that he didn't like her and she didn't particularly like him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:55 pm

" Two Problems. Daisuke Takeshi and Kaito Kannagi. As everyone here knows, they are probably the two most powerful ninja on the planet, excluding present company of course, so powerful in fact that as we sit here and talk, they are fighting in a different dimension of sorts and... "

Naoki stopped talking and the entirety of the building and the world itself started to shake, before stopping. He continued afterwards.

" This world is feeling the after effects of it. I've found out that my brother, Kaito, and Mika's brother, Daisuke, plan to leave this place all together. Because of this, the problem will go from two, to three seeing as you all know that Hazuki, being the most powerful female on the planet might join them in doing so, that's not all. The problem will grow even more because Kaminari shall leave, then Koudo and Rin, and eventually every powerful ninja that we have as "allies" will defect from this planet. Leaving only us to fight the death alliance and if they are as powerful as you all are saying then we'll need all the people that are defecting. "

The world shook once more, but a little more violently now.

" But, that's still not all, they plan to return, Kaito, Daisuke, and Hazuki if she leaves with them, but not as allies to the planet, but.... "

He let out a breath and let everything that he had just explained sink into the psyche of everyone present. He would wait until someone asked for him to continue his statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:29 pm

setsuka looks around then at spade then at naoki, she wouldn't need him to continue...she understood exactly what he was getting at "yeah...that would pose a huge problem but we aren't in any position to stop it...i have a temporary remedy though" setsuka says with a look as if she were deep in thought "we would be out numbered and seriously out powered with 2 destructive forces coming at us like that which is why we'll expand, our young ones...rose, kazehana who is probably our best defense against kaminari barring some serious training on her part, and hiroki will under go extensive training under spade, mika, chaos, hirano and ayame will be ranked up to paladin knights...which is a new rank even above a kage barring some training on all of their part, finally you,elysia and i will travel to get ryuugi from hell and my father from the elders holy land and bring alice back then lastly travel to get an old friend of mine....for the sake of the younger ones here continue with your statement.....as they may not understand
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:54 pm

Elysia took in all the information and stared Setsuka in the eyes.''This all sounds like a load of bull dick.'' Being the spitting image of her father Ryuuji she tends to mimic him personality wise also. she was reluctant to go and retrieve her father from hell as he did not no the current situation involving her sister and his daughter Alice. ''I'll go get him but on one condition. No one and I mean No one tell him about Alice. On all thing Divine and Demonic the problem stated her will be the least of your worries...'' She said with a look so evil that the space around her could not maintain stability and cracked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:11 pm

setsuka leans against the chair still waiting on kaito to finish and then looks toward elysia "trust me we'll have alice back long before we retrieve your dad...he'll never know, unless we come up with something we all face extinction....
Back to top Go down
Spade
Infinity's Advocate
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:09 pm

*Looks expectantly at the Setsuka*
If we know where Ryuuji is we will make it our first priority to bring him back to the moon
We continue to expand our forces little by little and in the meantime I need three of you to mount to take three small teams and mount a offensive to keep the alliance busy while me Setsuka and Elysia retrieve Ryuuji.
*Gets up and projects a battle plan across the table*
WE will hit three of their compounds at three different intervals to completely disrupt their defensive structure this should keep them busy for long enough until their LTs come around at that point we will attack with all of our forces and finish them
*Releases the projection and steps to the middle of the room*
Now do i have any voluenteers to enter with the first wave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:20 pm

" I have more pressing matters to attend to. This is a waste of my time. "

Naoki stated, rising and leaving the area all together. It was safe to assume that he wouldn't be one of the people in the first wave.
Back to top Go down
Spade
Infinity's Advocate
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:27 am

*Scoffs at Naoki's hasty departure*
To be a Kage he isnt very brave anyone else want to leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:41 am

setsuka watches as naoki leaves then shakes her head " no time for unnecessary issues...' she then looks sharply around the room waiting for a volunteer
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:43 am

hirano takes a hard pull of her cigarette "i'll lead a team on the first wave...." she says with a cool demeanor before walking over to elysia and botthering her breast again, upon doing that she looks up at spade "im not afraid at all....
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 am

''Well its safe to assume that I can't leave seeing as how it directly involves my family.
My father, one of the original captains. Alice whose been shattered into six fragments My mom Mina and her sister Nina the masters of Void and lastly....Ryuubi.'' she said with a disgusted face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:41 am

(chaos controls next to Elysia)The creator asks*.....how long are we gonna sit here i wanna kill something

waves hand at Elysia*...
Back to top Go down
Spade
Infinity's Advocate
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 9:55 am

Stay and take care of your family I will go by myself and return Ryuuji from the fray.
We will need you to prepare the secondary forces though.
*Looks at the pink hair thingamabob*
I guess you're voulenteering to be first wave as well now we just neeed one more
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:29 am

Mika was scratching behind her ear. She stopped when she heard Spade say "All we need is one more." She quickly crouched and put her tail in between her legs; moving into the shadows of the building. She hoped that nobody had saw her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:55 pm

chaos looked at mika in the shadow, to him she seemed scared or maybe it was that she was avoiding something, he steps off the wall "i'll go....queen setsu, elysia, master spade...you guys just worry about bringing ryuugi, kira, mina, akari ect...back, ill help hirano handle the first wave" chaos said with a determined face because to him this was about protecting mika and kazehana's future
Back to top Go down
Spade
Infinity's Advocate
Spade

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:51 pm

(Sorry it took so long)
Take tonight to prepare yourselves. Eat sleep say goodbye to your love ones. It may be your last chance to but until the morning

*Waves his hands and food drinks and stereo systems and women fill the room*

Enjoy yourselves for tomorrow we dine in hell
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:32 am

hirano nods, i definitely will do that! she says with a smile and then walks and mingles into the crowd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rallying the Troops   Rallying the Troops - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rallying the Troops
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: order of the blackmoon :: The blackmoon castle-
Jump to: