The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Someone ???

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Diz
The Thunder God`s Apprentice

Village : Aurnion/Shidai-Juu
Bloodline Ability : Lighting

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Diz waited at the top of a big hill, hopping that she could run into someone. Looking around so much diz quickly became impatient, as see wonted someone to beat up for no blut reason.
Back to top Go down
hirano
Vice captain of the blackmoon
hirano

Bloodline Ability : Cherry Fire

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:30 am

hirano, walks by and bumps diz by mistake "hey watch where you're going twerp" she then looks down ""hey don't i know you?" she says squinting her eyes to get a better look before putting on glasses "i do know you!"
Back to top Go down
Diz

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:50 pm

-Diz looks at the girl thinking to her self who the hell is this girl, then it hits her right in the face it hirano that girl from before. Diz looked down and then up at thew sky as she still missed kaito, and could not let that emotion go for the life of her, diz then smiled at hirano as she ran to her flying right into her chest. Diz would then start to cry telling hirano that she is all alone and has no one to talk to, or do anything with and that life is pretty muched sucked from her point of view.-

"Please I need you to fight with me so I can at least have something else on my mind, other then kaito, I mean its hard being me and not having a master around if you know what I mean. I sorry to just ask you this out of no where but it would mean so much to me if we fought, and I do love your soft breast there just the bests I have every put my face into hehehehehe."

-Diz would look into hirano eye's with a look of sadness and other heart felt things of that sort, but you could not tell for the way she acted around other people.-

"Snff,snff,snff."
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:26 am

"sure kid" hirano said adjusting her leather glove "i need to stretch anyway" she then touches her left breast and wince "you head butted me in it when you jumped on me it hurts a little....well lets do this then" she says as she steps back and waits on the girls first move
Back to top Go down
Diz

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:49 am

"Thanks XD."

-Diz would take a few steps back, as she would take her right hand, and fire a huge compressed lighting bolt at harino. To make things more fun diz would also fire a bolt into the sky, this one however would not be coming back down dizzy had a plan.-
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:32 pm

hirano watches as the bolt of lightning flew toward her and would ball up and take the attack head on (shit i forgot how to fight with hirano its been so long lOl) then hirano runs forward before skidding to a stop and flipping over diz's head the placing one seal in the air and one on the ground immediately after that she creates a flame shot in each hand then blast them both torwards diz
Back to top Go down
Diz

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:12 pm

-Diz looked up then down, then at the incoming fire blasts. Diz thought to her self as the bolt of lighting from before, would now be falling back down but with a barrage, of lighting bolts about 10,000 to be blut. Howerver as the flames were with in a few feet of diz, a shield of lighting would activate blocking the attack, however this shield would activate on its own. So diz would not need to move. As for hirano if she did not move she'd be hit by 10,000 lighting bolts.

"I see hmmm got it."

-In a quick second diz came up with a plan, since her body was electrically charged a small bolt of lighting would pass threw the ground, dizs body would seem stiff now, like a rock.-

"Cool."
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:16 pm

"gotcha!" hirano said as she jumps back to avoid the bolts of lightning "chakra lock" as diz continued to use chakra she would be drained and there was nothing she could do "you've got about 3 moves left before you lose from my chakra locks ability, if you can beat me in that time limit i'd be surprised hiranosaid as she spinned and wipped up a tornado of flames and sends it torward diz with the intention of forcing her to use even more chakra up
Back to top Go down
Diz

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:31 pm

"Wow you do work fast, but not fast enough. See not all my moves use chakra, I oh don't worry about me loseing chakra, cause I have lots to waste."

-Diz reappear on top of a tree branch looking cool, that bolt that flue threw the ground was diz, she lift a lighting clone in her place. Diz would not mind hiranos little attack, she thought it was kinda funny taking her chakra, but diz has lighting powers so her chakra is limitedless etc...-

"Now for some fun."

-Diz would close her eyes, and then active the kouken eye. Diz would now become a ghost of her former self, which means she can't be hit, killed etc, this move uses not chakra just lighting energy. But in her ghost state her lighting energy would be gone.

Last edited by Diz on Mon May 02, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:51 am

Kami just so happened to be watching them fight, reclining in the sky and watching the new girl that he hoped to add to his "collection". He smirked at the display of her power and hoped to add her without a fuss. He was building a harem after all and only wanted to strongest of the strong, and she was one of them.

( Notice in that post, I didn't mention who he was watching. I'm such a great tease. )
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:07 am

(lmao funny stuff) hirano chuckled softly and sat down "sorry kid maybe in a few more years you'll beat me" hirano without moving watches as the drained chakra enters her body "you can't forget my clan specializes in using your own chakra against you, you lost this battle from the moment you allowed me to drain your chakra, because now you get to feel this" hirano opens a mirror and checks her makeup "sorry had to look nice for my finale, now shall i explain, everyone knows the unimmunity to all being even immortal ones, people who can't be touched ect. is the art of sealing.....now feel my immortal killer seal!" hirano would activate the immortal killer "and since i claim your chakra i can't miss due to the fact that i am streaming the seal directly into your body....or for better words lack there of" hirano pauses again "death dimention, as an insurance policy" she chuckles "everyone knows my D.D. cancels kekkie genkai and eye techniques...even mine sadly, but since im not using mine that doesn't matter does it...you lose" she says as she turns her back and walks away expecting to turn and watch diz squirm to try and get out of the seal since she had no defense against it
Back to top Go down
Diz

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:29 am

((Ok one that power is not a kekki genkai so your dearh thing is a fail, next you can't just force an attack on me auto-hit cough...So that controling my chakra thing is whole auto-hit, because I clearly stated you hit a clone not me duh... See if you were reading what I put down you, would know that your so call seal crap hit my clone, and not me once again...And in other words your whole attack is a fail, and what I ment by ghost of a person, is that I became intangible, and not immortal duh, thinking you'd pull all that out from that. But I can see I was wrong, said you can't even have a nice fight with out Fufu..))

-Diz laughed so hard she almost wet her self..-

"Man that was a nice trick, buuut it's all in vane cause the power I'm using is not kg duh.. So if you won't leave go on leave, but this is still going on.."

((Now that you've found out your attack was in vane, please stop and read my stuff before posting ok champ good...))
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:03 pm

hirano shrugs her shoulder (by the way becoming immortal is against rules, and i didnt auto hit i attack linked but fine i'll win another way) hirano chuckles then states "i'll beat you with your self so here goes" hirano creates four cherry blossoms spreading them into the sky to make a box "seal of magnetism" they begin to glow "magnetism effects everything electricity and since you yourself stated you are in a form of full electricty, no chakra no kekkie genkai then, even with immortality you can't move due to my magnetism and reverse magnetism holding you in place, sorry but magnetism effects everything(so dont call it an autohit).....and you can't move, you're stuck i won....again!" (now that a magnetic axis is put up electricity at my will is brought to a stand still and since you clearly stated yourself that you have straight lightning power on i have trapped you, whether or not you have a clone ALL electricity is trapped therefore you and your clone would be caught at a stand still am i clear?) (oh and i read your post the first time, then re read it to make sure i was clear on it, theres no escaping this unless you cheat)

(kami- can you please verify for me...thank you)
Back to top Go down
Diz

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:19 pm

((Fuck it I don't care anymore, you seem to lack any thought patterns, one I'm intangible or for people like you I'm a ghost. Which means your attack is still a big ass fail, what the fuck are you thinking I'm a ghost, so all lighting base energys are gone. And magnetism only works on physical things not ghostly things fool. Since your thinking pattern is omg, I don't care you won't to win that much, that you making and saying dumb shit be my guess, you half twit.))

((Its said people like you are the reason why I don't fight as much, cause you always got a fool doing something stupid god its said.))

((Another thing about yo bull-shit chakra seal crap, yeah you never said that it was going to take my chakra, you fucked up retarded if you would have stated that. It might have made you look less like an ass and more like a good Rping person, but no you did not which means that attack was just bull-shit, so please come back and fight me when you really know how to Rp..))

((Attack link no you auto-hit me, cause I clearly said that my clone got trapped not me fool, so you magically just lift the clone and just auto-hit me seems to me you didn't read good enough. Now I see what my friend was taking about.))

((P.s I'm not fucking immortal god, you fool. Don't bother posting back I let you have this, cause it made me cry just reading this Bull-shit.))
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:44 pm

(you are angry for no reason, but besides that you yourself stated you were made of electricity, and i clearly disregarded the first thing i posted and let you have your clone avoidance and beat you another way....again you stated that you were made of electricity and if you knew anything you would know that ghost are especially drawn to magnetic fields, why do you think when their near tv static occurs but im just saying, i dont know why you're angry though or is it that you realized that you lost inevitably, and 2 you don't have to insult me because i outsmarted you, because if you ever went to physics you would know this stuff, so who now is the bad rper that would be you, because a good rper can use knowledge of different things to win.....which i did)
Back to top Go down
Diz

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:33 pm

((Yeah, yeah whatever I had an A in all my science class duh. Oh and I let my emotions get to me sorry friend ^3^))
Back to top Go down
hirano
hirano

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:36 pm

(its cool, but you edited the post, because at first it said that it was made of electricity, im just saying....it was kind of obvious but alright i quit)
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:36 pm

(Excuse me, but you people care entirely to much about this incomplete battle. Main reason why I don't fight, Overly powered people which you both seem to be. On top of the face that you both don't seem to have a ''Limit.'' And One of you is Obsessed with winning and the other is Obsessed with not loseing. How about this both of you pick a day to challenge me and I'll show you what real sportsmanship is'')

Elysia Walks onto the battle field looking appalled at the display of power and skill. ''So this it what the great fighter have been subjected to, piety arguments. Well I can't say that this is the worst of them. Also Dizzy I would like to give you some words of advice, If your really want to defeat magnetism you can do it one of there ways.'' Elysia walks over to Dizzy and smiles. ''Now listen closely. Learn how to disalign your atoms, Learn fire elements, or move out of range. Yours choice and seeing how only two are known who could do the first one which one is now gone or the time being your pretty much out of luck on that one.'' Elysia waits for either one to respond.
Back to top Go down

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:43 pm

setsu walks in and grabs hirano "go home....now", and looks toward both elysia and diz "look, a will to win is never a bad thing, and i'll take hirano's place here....what's say triple threat.. 1 vs 1vs 1 everyone for themselves and see who arises victorious.....oh and just to keep things interesting i won't use indept elements just basic ones."
Back to top Go down
Diz

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:48 pm

"Fine I'm in."

-Diz jumps for joy.-
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:52 pm

''I don't normally fight but I guess I can accept this challenge, I shall not use any paradox or soul tech so I will stick strictly in my blood manipulation abilities.'' Elysia looks at Setsuka than over to Dizzy. ''Well seeing as how we're all in, who shall make the first move?''
Back to top Go down

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:55 pm

setsuka stands in the center "i guess i can.....serenities rain" a thousand raining blades come out of the sky and setsuka vanishes and appears in elysia's face "surprise" she holds her hand up charging a ruinga (eternal angel bgm plays)

(posting order me, eylsia, diz got it?)
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Elysia's vanishes and resurfaces 8 feet away from Setsuka. ''Sorry but I've learned that battling you requires strategic planning....'' Elysia looks off past Setsuka distracted. '' Wait, what the hell is that?'' Point above Setsuka.
Back to top Go down
Diz

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:32 pm

-Diz looks up seeing the thousand blades falling from the sky.-

"Wtf is that ???"

-Diz would simply teleport out of the way of the way, letting the blades hit the ground. Diz would then turn her attention to elysia, as she would point at her and fire a compressed lighting ball at her..-
Back to top Go down

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:37 pm

setsuka stops and without looking up at all "deadlock" the target would appear in her eye and then she would stop and spin making a tornado and funneling it toward elysia only, and then turns diz's way and smiles "guess i'll get serious.....serenity i call on you" her deadlock turns purple then she gets white wings and launches 4 ruinga toward diz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Someone ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone ???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: The center point of the rising :: Cross Village Battles-
Jump to: