The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Someone ???

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Diz
The Thunder God`s Apprentice

Village : Aurnion/Shidai-Juu
Bloodline Ability : Lighting

Someone ??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Someone ???   Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Diz waited at the top of a big hill, hopping that she could run into someone. Looking around so much diz quickly became impatient, as see wonted someone to beat up for no blut reason.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Elysia Dimir
Dark Incarnation :: Queen Of Nightmares
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:40 am

Elysia stand looking at the on coming tornado, her eye slightly twitches and a voice echoes in her head. ''Elysia, I have some thing important you should know.'' the voice said. Elysia then smiled. ''No need to tell me the fact that I can hear you is all need.'' The stitched wounds on her body began to open and her blood begin to flow out she reaches out her arm and mad a gun shape with her finger. ''Bang...'' All the blood directed to the tip of her extended fingers compressed and then shot out at the 2 time the speed of sound, shattering the ground and causing the wind in the tornado to flux dispersing it completely. She soon created a pair of Scarlet wings and took to the sky to continue her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:11 am

"Wow I see that's a lot of cool stuff your doing, but I guess that its time I got for real as well."

-Diz would look at the girl that would be int the sky as of now, as her would now turn her attention to the other girl who had shot some kind of energy blast at her. Diz would teleport out of the way dodging the attack letting them fly pass her, she would then fire off a huge light bolt at setsuka hopping that it would hit her.-

"Hit the mark."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:26 pm

setsuka would give a slight chuckle "know your opponents attacks,upon dodging the beams contract and explode pushing everything back in the backlash 4 times" setsuka then looks up and begins to scream and writhe in pain on the floor *pulse* (trust in me girl girl, and for you i shall bring pain) setsuka screams "nooooooooo" and a black demon wing to match the white one her deadlock turns black fangs grow and red etchings fill her arms "i am pain, serenity and only destruction can await you all" she vanishes and appears in the sky with a black nuke engulfing everything in the area
Back to top Go down
miserie
S-Rank Missing-Nin
S-Rank Missing-Nin
miserie

PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:01 pm

miserie sits in the distance and watches them
Back to top Go down
Diz

PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:52 am

"OK I don't see any real reason why she is here but what ever."

-Diz looked at the girl that had appeared before the battle as she would sigh.-

((Ok does this cont as a post for elysia ??))
Back to top Go down
Elysia Dimir
Elysia Dimir

Village : N.N.
Bloodline Ability : Classified

PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Elysia looks at the Black explosion consuming everything in range of the blast."See its shit like this that I avoid battles." She says as she start st fly away from the explosion."You know what, if shit like this is going to happen thew the entire fight. Fuck what I said earlier.'' Elysia reached her arm out and began to fade from the tips of her finger all the way tho her toes. A few seconds later a portal would appear above the explosion and streams off blood infused with the her proximity skills would rain down and around it creating a cage. A voice echoed from the surrounding space. "Trap!" bar waves began to connect the blood bars of the cage and they traveled from from the portal down to the ground. creating the cage walls to contain the energy from the explosion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 6:46 pm

setsuka watches as the energy subsides from elysia's tech., the without moving 4 pillars rise shooting spells of each element 2 toward diz and 2 torward elysia, the spells are so strong their breaking the light barrier, while this is happening setsuka begins charging something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone ???   Someone ??? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone ???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: The center point of the rising :: Cross Village Battles-
Jump to: