The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice

Go down 
AuthorMessage

mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice Empty
PostSubject: mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice   mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:45 am

setsuka sits down under a tree in the training fields waiting for the girl known as mika
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

Village : Star Clan/Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Water Blaze::Mizugan

PostSubject: Re: mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice   mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Mika meets up with Setsuka. "Hello Master Setsuka. I have come here to accept your offer to become your apprentice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice   mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 7:52 pm

"good good...i promise i'll turn you into a very high ranked fighter just as my father did kaito....report to the training feilds as soon as you are ready for your first lesson....oh and i didnt mention welcome to chaosmaiden...you will address me as queen setsuka until your rank increase to captain" setsuka walks out turns points to the training field then continue to walk off
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice   mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:11 pm

"Queen Setsuka, what exactly is the chaos maidens? Ineed to know what we do so that I can know what i'm training for." Mika said in curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice   mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:16 pm

"we cleanse the world so that we can spread peace...but at the same time the chaosmaiden is now infused with the blackmoon an organization sworn to protect the planet from destruction due to the forces of power clashing....people you may know would be naoki one of my captains and my father kira one of the 4 god tamers...they will never be able to come back to this world so we do this job in their place...did that explain it good enough mika-chan"
Back to top Go down
Mika Hatsukiga
Paldonkage
Paldonkage
Mika Hatsukiga

PostSubject: Re: mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice   mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:28 pm

"Yes my Queen.. it explains somewhat of what i wanted to know... but here's another question; who are the 4 gods?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice   mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 8:33 pm

"their not gods but their power match that of gods....they are ryuugi,kira,spade,angel..but their are more who's power match or even surpass theirs but as for their status they are legends here mika-chan"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice   mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mika: the offer to become setsuka's apprentice
Page 1 of 1