The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
About Kiyoshi.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
About Kiyoshi.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
About Kiyoshi.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
About Kiyoshi.... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
About Kiyoshi.... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
About Kiyoshi.... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
About Kiyoshi.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
About Kiyoshi.... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
About Kiyoshi.... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

About Kiyoshi....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

Village : Iselia
Bloodline Ability : Dagger Dancer, Kido, Time Trickster

About Kiyoshi.... Empty
PostSubject: About Kiyoshi....   About Kiyoshi.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:52 pm

Name: Kiyoshi Sayo

Sex: Female

Bio: Her birth mother is Mika Hatsukiga. But Mika didnt see her as a child, she saw her as more of an weapon. By the time Kiyoshi had come of age, 13, she was brought into a lab outside of Aurnion. There, scientist had conducted experiments on her. And the one who over looked everything was Mika. It wasn't until Kiyoshi had reached 16 when she had broke out of the Lab. Though at this time, her sanity was eaten away by hatred of those that had did those experiments on her, and the power that was given to her. Instead of Mika stopping her, she let Kiyoshi rampage on a local village called Hikurai. There, Kiyoshi slaughtered everything and anyone in her path.

Ayame had caught word of what was happening in that village. She and Hiroki had went to stop Kiyoshi from killing anymore. Once there, Ayame sent Hiroki to go deal with Kiyoshi, while she dealt with Mika. Hiroki was able to put Kiyoshi to sleep. Ayame had fought Mika, and defeated her. And after she defeated her, she banished Mika from Aurnion, and took on the Responsibilities as leader of Aurnion.

When Ayame had met up with Hiroki, she had made the decision to take Kiyoshi in. Though, in order for her to do that, she had to place a seal on Kiyoshi to make sure that none of the memories of that night came back to her and to make sure that all of that access power wouldn't come out.

Kiyoshi was trained with Ayame's maids to be a house keeper. While her training with the Maids, she was also being taught by Hiroki and Ayame on how to use her powers. Ayame had taught her the power of Kido, and Hiroki helped her out with her Dagger Dancer. It was up to her to learn how to effectively use her Time trickster.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

Village : Iselia
Bloodline Ability : Dagger Dancer, Kido, Time Trickster

About Kiyoshi.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Kiyoshi....   About Kiyoshi.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:42 pm

I decided to create a story of what happened to Kiyoshi before she joined the Sasaki house hold. Everything that happened to her after she turned 13.

It was a clear moonlit night. Kiyoshi was laying in her bed after a long day of partying because it was her 13th Birthday. Her mother, Mika, had threw it for her; inviting all of Aurnion to come. Kiyoshi had just gotten comfortable until she heard a loud explosion. She then heard her mother yelling and the maids screaming. Kiyoshi quickly ran to the living room to see her mother captured by men in black military uniforms, and a man with a long black over coat. He had silver hair and held a sword in his hand. The maids were all dead, leaving a big puddle of blood under his feet. Kiyoshi quickly dashed for one of the couches, going into hiding to see what was happening.

“Where is the girl? Come on Mika, I know she’s here.” The man asked Mika with dark intent.

“What girl? I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Mika said with a smirk. She then looked towards the couch that Kiyoshi was hiding at.

The man slapped Mika.

“Don’t play dumb with me, bitch! Tell me where she is. NOW!”

“Heh, why so serious?”

The man slapped Mika three more times.

“(sigh..) Well since you won’t seem to tell me, maybe this will bring her out.”

The man had unsheathed his sword.

“Good bye, Mika Hatsukiga, Kage of Aurnion.”

With that, he stabbed Mika in her stomach. He twisted his sword, then pulled it out, sending blood gushing everywhere.

“MOTHER!” Kiyoshi yelled

“Kiyoshi! Run!” Those were her last words before she fell to the ground, her blood draining everywhere.

Kiyoshi had quickly ran to her room, the military men and the man with silver hair quickly following after her. She ran into her room and locked the door.

“OPEN THIS DOOR, GIRL!” They yelled as they kicked the door.

Kiyoshi backed up from the door slowly, her hands on her head as she cried in disbelief of what she had seen. She kept backing up until she felt something behind her. She looked up to see the man with the silver hair. He grabbed her hair and held her up from the floor. Kiyoshi kicked and screamed.
“Resistance is futile, child. Just let it happen.”

Kiyoshi had struggled more as the man had walked to the door and unlocked it, surprising the Military men.

“Tie her up. The Lady said to bring her back unharmed. If she bites, kicks, or scratches, deal with it.” The man handed Kiyoshi to the military men.

Kiyoshi kicked screamed and struggled, but it was worthless as they tied her up, coving her mouth. They then carried her out of her home, going pass her dead mother’s body. She cried at the sight of her and the predicament she was in. The men carried her to a van and threw her in the back. The other Military men had piled in, all looking at her. She just closed her eyes, remembering how they all looked.

The men had brought her to a building. One of them had picked her up by her head, dragged her in the dirt. They brought her in the facility and were greeted by a woman in a long cloak. It covered her face but her white hair protruded from the face part.

“Good. You can give me the girl and you may go.” The woman in the cloak waved them off as she was about to grab the Kiyoshi. The man with the white hair had stepped in front of her.

“Our Reward?”
“Oh yes… that. Well here it is.” The woman made shark tooth like sword appear in her hand. With quick movements, she was behind the group. In an instant, blood and guts began to spray everywhere.

“Have fun in hell.” She said with a smirk. She then went to Kiyoshi. Something about this woman had put fear into her. Another set of men in white lab coats had grabbed her by her arms and took her into a basement. The basement was huge, like a mansion, giving Kiyoshi a sense of uncertainty. The scientist had untied her and placed Kiyoshi on a lab table. They then strapped her in, to ensure that she didn’t escape. She then felt a needle go in her skin; the scientist had placed a sedative in her. The woman in the long coat had came in and smiled at Kiyoshi, giving her a sight of fangs.

“Have fun with her. Just make sure that I will be able to use her to destroy those who doubt my power. Toodles.” She then walked out, giving a final smirk behind her. Kiyoshi passed out as the scientist began to do there work.

Thus beginning their experiment on Kiyoshi. Giving her enhancements, different abilities, and even abuse, like she was an animal, well considering the fact that she was one but she didn’t know it.

Three Years later…..

“My Lady, this is going a bit two far. She has already killed 4 of our researchers. I think Kiyoshi has been deemed as uncontrollable now. We should just stop-”

“NO! She’s Not finished! She has one more valve left. Give it to her… NOW!”
One of the scientist went in the cage that Kiyoshi was in. He shook at the site of Kiyoshi’s piercing red eyes. As soon as he got close to her, the lights in the cage had turned off.

“Ahhhh! Help! Help me!” The scientist cried as Kiyoshi attacked him. The valve had rolled towards the cage bars as Kiyoshi bit off all of his limbs, and then finally his head. The lights came back on, and Kiyoshi could be seen licking up the blood. The woman in the long cloak had picked up the valve from in between the bars of the cage.

“Useless! All of you! Fine if you guys won’t do it, then I will!”

The woman had went into the cage. Kiyoshi was still occupied with the blood on the ground. The woman had lifted Kiyoshi’s head, sticking the needle in Kiyoshi’s neck. She then stepped back as Kiyoshi began to roll in the blood from pain.

“Hahaha! This is it! This is it!” The woman laughed in Amazement. The woman stopped laughing as Kiyoshi had stood up with a red glow coming from her mouth.

“Get Back! GET BACK NOW!” The woman yelled as a blast came from Kiyoshi’s mouth. It was Cero that she had never seen before.

Kiyoshi had destroyed the cage and set most of the Laboratory on fire. She walked out of the cage and smirked. The other scientist began to back up as Kiyoshi began to advance on them. The woman in the cloak had knew what was going to happen. She had went to the escape before anyone saw her and left. As for the Scientist, they were all going to be Kiyoshi’s next meal.

One scientist had ran, causing the rest of them to the start running towards the exit. Kyoshi swiftly intercepted them, showing them an toothy grin. They all noticed that she had acquired an dagger from the scientist that she killed earlier. They looked up and saw almost a thousand daggers hanging above them. Kyoshi waved her hands downward, sending all of the daggers raining down on them. She killed all thirteen of them, and went out side of the laboratory. She looked around in the darkness of the night. The moon hanging high in the sky. Then she saw a local village in the distance, following the lights as she ran towards the village.

Mean while, at the Sasaki household…

Ayame was reading a book under the stars. She then looked up at the moon. Her eyes widened as she had obtained a prophecy from her ancestors. Hiroki had walked out to check on his mother.
“Mother It’s getting late, come inside.”

“Blood will fill the night…The River has arranged it.” Ayame whispered to her self.

“What?”

“Blood will fill the night…. BLOOD WILL FILL THE NIGHT!” Ayame had ran past
Hiroki and went to her sword, Gomorrah.

“Mom, What’s happening? Tell me what’s going on?”

Ayame looked up at Hiroki. Her eyes had welled up with tears.

“People are going to die…. And Mika isn’t dead. Star Clan has sent me a prophecy. She isn’t dead!” Ayame said as she whipped her tears. “She is the one that has arranged for blood to fill the night. We must go. We must stop this from continuing any further.” Ayame could see the people dying, and a child killing all of the villagers.

Hiroki was reading her thoughts. He could see how urgent this was.

“I Know where this village is. We must stop the child and Mika.” Hiroki said as he dashed for the door, Ayame following him in her wolf form.

Back at the village…..

Kiyoshi slaughtered men, women, and even children. Infants and children that were around 10 were left un touched. Women who were pregnant were also left unharmed. Armed forces had tried to stop her, but they too all ended up as her next meal. Kiyoshi then smelled flowers. She looked behind her to see a man with long green hair. Kiyoshi dropped the arm she was chewing on. She growled and went charging at him; letting out a battle cry. The man wit the green hair was Hiroki, and he dodged each swing with the dagger she had with ease.

“Boy, they must’ve had did some terrible things to you. Man… Why did she make me do this. I could’ve went after her and she could’ve went after you.” Kiyosh launched one more attack before she was captured by Hiroki’s vines. She struggled as she growled at him. “Star Clan said not to kill you, and I must follow their orders.” One of Hiroki’s vines had stuck a sedative into Kiyoshi’s neck. “Sweet dreams.” He said as he watched her fall asleep.

Ayame had been looking for Mika. It wasn’t until she saw a woman in a long black cloak standing on a cliff above the village. “Mika…” She thought as she went after the woman. Ayame scaled the cliff with ease, and with anger. When she got up to the Cliff, she cut through the woman’s cloak.

“I knew it…. It was you, Mika.”

Mika turned around to face Ayame. She Smirked at the fact that she came.

“Yes It was me. I did this all. My child? I made her into a complete monster. And now she’s wrecking havoc upon that pitiful village. Oh never mind… Seems like your Son has stopped her. And You Ayame? What do you plan to do?” Mika said with confidence.
Ayame turned towards her.

“I plan on banishing you from this village, and from this clan. If you’re lucky enough, I might even kill you.” Ayame said as she rushed towards Mika. “For the name of the Stars, your corruption shall not bring us down!” Ayame’s sword clashed with Mika’s sword. A deadly battle between wolves was in act. Leaves and water flinging at each other; Jutsus flaring in the night,

After 2 hours of fighting, the two she-wolves were completely out of chakra, making them revert to their wolf forms. The two launched at each other, sending blood and fur going everywhere. Ayame had finally pinned Mika down.

“Go on Ayame, kill me. Kill me for the sake of the stars. Do it!”

Ayame backed up from Mika.

“Pitiful. Just Pitiful.The Stars knew it. I knew it but just didn’t want to believe it. I won’t kill some one who doesn’t have the will to fight anymore.” Ayame shook her head. “Get out of this village. Don’t ever call upon the stars. For you will forever be known as Riverheart the traitor… GO!”

Mika had got up. She shook her head.

“I’ll be back for your soul…. And for her as well.” With that, Mika jumped from the cliff, leaving Aurnion forever… well until she was ready come back.

Ayame had gained enough chakra to go back into her human form. Hiroki had hopped onto the cliff with Kiyoshi on his back.

“I put her to sleep. Are you ready to use the seal?”

Ayame looked at him and then looked at the child on his back.

“It’s hard to believe that a 16 year old girl could do all of this. I am ready for the seal. Give her to me.” Ayame said as she watched Hiroki put Kiyoshi down. Ayame bit her thumb, making blood trickle. She then ran the blood along Kiyoshi’s spine. Ayame then began to sign quickly.

“Forget the past that has happened to you. Forget the faces that have done this to you. Forget the mother that has given birth to you. You are no longer monster. SEAL!” Ayame had placed a seal of forgiveness on Kiyoshi. She then stood up.

“Who will manage Aurnion now?” Hiroki asked as he picked Kiyoshi up.

“I will… I will become the Kage of Aurnion. Now we must leave.” Ayame and Hiroki slipped in the shadows, going back to their home with a new addition to their family.
Back to top Go down

About Kiyoshi....
Page 1 of 1