The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Kiyoshi's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Kiyoshi's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Kiyoshi's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Kiyoshi's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Kiyoshi's Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Kiyoshi's Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Kiyoshi's Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Kiyoshi's Techniques I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Kiyoshi's Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Kiyoshi's Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

Village : Iselia
Bloodline Ability : Dagger Dancer, Kido, Time Trickster

Kiyoshi's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Kiyoshi's Techniques   Kiyoshi's Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Kekkei Genkais:

Dagger Dancer:

Kiyoshi is able to multiply the number of Daggers she has. She can create thousands just from her deadly 3 that she has equipped to her thigh.

Time Trickster:
With this, Kiyoshi uses her Pocket Watch to stop time at what ever moment. By changing where the hands are on the clock, she can go to any point in time.

Kido:

Kidō (鬼道, "demon way", or "spirit way" sometimes translated as Demon Arts)is the technique that Kiyoshi uses to focus her Spiritual Energy into a wide variety of magic spells that can serve many purposes, such as healing, defense, or combat. It was Ayame that helped her learn these ways and to effectively use them in combat.

It is Separated into 2 Categories:

Bakudō (縛道, lit. "Way of Binding"): These are a broad category of defensive spells which block/repel attacks or freezes enemies in place.

Hadō (破道, lit. "Way of Destruction"): These are offensive spells which harm an enemy or cause damage to objects.

Last edited by Kiyoshi Sayo on Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi's Techniques   Kiyoshi's Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 10:40 am

Kido:

Hado

1. Sho: Shō is primarily used for offense. Kiyoshi points at the target with her index finger and generates a small force that thrusts the target back a few feet away from the caster.

4. Byakurai: Byakurai is primarily used for offense. Kiyoshi points at the intended target with her index finger and generates a concentrated lightning bolt

11.Tsuzuri Raiden: Tsuzuri Raiden is primarily used for offense. The practitioner generates an electric current through any object he/she touches and that electricity damages anything or anyone that is in contact with the object the current runs through

31. Shakkahō: Kiyoshi generates a orb of crimson red energy in her palm or finger. The orb can be any size from small, medium or large depending on the level of power being used. The destructive power released by the blast can vary between a simple explosion to a pillar of energy. In both instances the spell causes concussive as well as burn damage.

32. Ōkasen: Ōkasen is primarily used for offense. Kiyoshi raises her dagger horizontally in front of her and generates a yellow orb that widens itself along the length of her dagger. Once it is fully charged it fires outward as a horizontal blast, in a wide arc of yellow energy at the target. This technique can be launched from the hand instead of a Zanpakutō, albeit producing a shorter arc.

33. Sōkatsui: Kiyoshi aims the palm of her hand at the target then generates a torrent of blue spiritual energy and fires it at said target. The energy moves like a direct blast or a large wave of energy depending on the amount of power placed into it.

54. Haien: Haien is primarily used for offense. Kiyoshi fires a oblong blast of purple spiritual energy from her hand that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact.

58. Tenran is primarily used for offense. Kiyoshi levitates her dagger and lightly hits one end causing it to spin like a fan. She then stops it and invokes a widening tornado-like blast which is fired forward toward the target. A hand is also usable as a catalyst of the spell if she doesn't feel like using her Daggers.

63. Raikōhō: Raikōhō is primarily used for offense. Kiyoshi generates yellow spiritual energy into her hand and forms an orb which is then fired at the target with a massive concentrated strike of energy. The effect has devastating destructive results.

73. Sōren Sōkatsui: Sōren Sōkatsui is primarily used for offense. Kiyoshi generates blue spiritual energy with her index and middle fingers and fires it as a concentrated blast at the intended target. It is essentially a doubled version of Hadō #33, Sōkatsui. The user fires "two" blue bursts of blue spiritual energy with much greater potency than the single shot variety.

88. Hiryūgekizokushintenraihō: Hiryūgekizokushintenraihō is primarily used for offense. Kiyoshi raises her right arm foward and outstretch, occasionally using her left hand to grip the right arm for extra support, with the palm facing toward the target flat toward the opponent and fires a gigantic beam of electrical and spiritual energy resulting in a truly enormous explosion.

Bakudo Spells:

1. Sai: Sai is used primarily to disable an opponent. Kiyoshi points using her index and middle fingers at the intended target(s) causing the targets arms to lock behind their back. The spell is usable on a single target or a significantly large group of people.

4. Hainawa: Hainawa is primarily used to disable an opponent. Kiyoshi generates crackling yellow energy rope within her hand(s) and releases toward the opponent. The energy entangles itself around the opponents arms and body immobilizing them.

8. Seki: Seki is primarily used for deflection. Kiyoshi generates a orb of light blue energy that rebounds an attack when said attack makes contact with it. The effect not only blocks the attack but repels whatever strikes it.

9. Hōrin: Hōrin is primarily used to disable. Kiyoshi uses the index and middle fingers and generates an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to ensnare the opponent as the tendril wraps around their body immobilizing them. The end of it remains in the hands of the user allowing them to control the path of the tendril before and after capture. The Kidō is able to connect with another one of itself if both have captured a target and bind them together.

10. Geki: Geki is primarily used for disabling. Kiyoshi draws the symbols of the spell in the air which causes her entire body to permeate a red energy. The same red energy engulfs the body of the target and causes complete paralysis.

21. Sekienton: Sekienton is primarily used for escape. Kiyoshi places her hands palms down on the ground and a red smoke bursts forth from the point of contact and swiftly engulfs the surrounding area briefly obscuring the movements of whomever is within the smoke allowing a quick get away.

30. Shitotsu Sansen: Shitotsu Sansen is primarily used to disable. Kiyoshi generates a burst of crackling yellow energy in her palm and uses that energy to draw a inverted yellow triangle. The triangle then generates solidified energy in the shape of triangles from the the three points of the inverted triangle. The fired triangles hit the intended target and pin the target against a nearby surface, slamming into the target's body in three places in the shape of a perfect triangle and immobilize the target.

37. Tsuriboshi: Tsuriboshi is primarily used to catch. The spell creates a ball of blue energy that fires out six "ropes" from its center. The "ropes" attach themselves to any sturdy nearby object and the energy in the center solidifies into a flat elastic-like cushion. The spell can stop falling objects similar to a safety net.

39. Enkōsen: Enkōsen is primarily used for defense. Kiyoshi can use either both hands or her dagger in a blocking motion. The spell then generates a dull yellow energy in front of Kiyoshi that takes the form of a large spinning disk of condensed reiatsu to block an opponents attacks.

61. Rikujōkōrō: Rikujōkōrō is primarily used to disable. Kiyoshi points her index finger at the target generating a spark of yellow energy. That energy summons six thin, wide beams of light that slam into a target's midsection, holding them in place. The target is then unable to move any part of their body including the parts that were not struck by the beams. This technique can also be used after using Hainawa, as the six beams of light form from the light already used in Hainawa.

62. Hyapporankan: Hyapporankan is primarily used to disable. Kiyoshi generates a blue-white glowing rod of energy in her hand and throws it at the intended target. It then duplicates itself into a hundred more rods which rain down on the target pinning him/her against a solid surface completely immobilizing them. The power is hard to dodge in a small area.

Last edited by Kiyoshi Sayo on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi's Techniques   Kiyoshi's Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Dagger Dancer:

Spiral: Kiyoshi conjures up 60 daggers to circle around her body in a spiraling motion. Like a shield, if she is hit, a dagger is taken off one by one. And With her command, she can also make the daggers stop in motion and fly towards the foe.

Dagger Whip: By applying invisible string to her dagger's hilts, She can make her daggers act like whip. There are up to 6-10 daggers on one string.

Tornado: Kiyoshi Throws daggers at all sides of foe. But before they make contact with the foe, they stop. With the snap of her finger, a large gust of wind sweeps around the opponent, sending the Daggers around in a spiraling motion and making them cut the foe up.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi's Techniques   Kiyoshi's Techniques I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiyoshi's Techniques
Page 1 of 1