The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Help with training?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

Village : Iselia
Bloodline Ability : Dagger Dancer, Kido, Time Trickster

Help with training? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Help with training?   Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kiyoshi took a deep breath as a calming wind blew past her. She rarely went out side due to the cleaning of Ayame's large house. And today just so happened to be a day where Ayame told her to go to the Training Field so that way she could work on her skills.

When the wind stopped, she exhaled, and took out her 3 sheathed daggers with her right hand. With her left hand, she spread her Index, middle, and ring finger, making 3 more daggers appear. Opening her eyes, she focused on her target: A tree that was about 16 ft. away. She jumped in the air and spun, sending her 6 daggers at the tree. Set after set after set, almost every 5 seconds new ones would appear in her hands. Kiyoshi finally landed on the ground and looked at her damage.

"This would be a lot more better if I were to do this with someone else. I don't think that a tree can do damage to me..." Kiyoshi said with a bit of disappointment. How could a tree tell her how good or bad she was doing?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
K.T.
Soldier La Costra Nostra
Soldier La Costra Nostra
K.T.

Village : Unknown
Bloodline Ability : Machine Infestation and Assimiliation

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Hado# 88 would have been better. As the supreme energies collide in a way that would shake the ground around them and leave a crater underneath the point of impact between their blast, K.T.'s began to over take hers with quite a little bit of ease and that was because of the silver tint. It was laced with his infestation chakra which dominated energy and took them over. K.T. removed his other hand from his pocket and it cackled with an orange energy which he blasted into the point of impact between his and Kiyoshi's energies, this forced her energy as well as his own to recoil back at her at double the power of both blast. " You hold no candle to me.... but you do have the potential that was spoken of. " He said expecting her to be hit and severely injured, but not dead. He wasn't battling to kill her at all just observing her strength.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:47 am

Her Kido Spell was broken as the cero came through. But just before the impact of the Cero, she threw a dagger. Her purpose of doing this: To at least make a small incision in his shirt. Kiyoshi crossed her arms in front of her face as the cero came through, blasting her into an tree.
Back to top Go down
K.T.
Soldier La Costra Nostra
Soldier La Costra Nostra
K.T.

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:37 am

K.T. retracted his hands back into his pockets as the blast started to come to an end, and turned his back to her but as he did this a dagger zipped past his cheek which he hadn't been expecting and which wasn't within his calculations. A miscalculation?! His eyes went wide and he turned around to see Kiyoshi defeated and sitting at the base of a tree, but his cheek was bleeding because she had cut it. She was the first person ever to scratch him that wasn't his mother or father... period. He placed his hand to his cheek before smirking for a fleeting moment then his face went back to it's emotionlessness. He approached and stood in front of her. " This is our difference in power. Even the amount of mine that I showed you was too much for you to handle. That was but a tiny percentage of what I have, you will never be able to defeat me like this. " He explained... no lectured to her as if everything he was saying was the straight and utter truth, but she had injured him which made this her actually victory. Something he would not tell her. " Hado #88 would have been a better choice... or have you not learned that yet? " He ran a finger across the air as a portal began opening.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:15 am

Kiyoshi had opened her eyes to see the Man standing over her. She didnt quite catch everything, well only his question he asked.

"Hado No. 88? I've read about it in my Kido book, but I didn't actually learn it." Kiyoshi said as she checked her wounds. (Dislocated shoulder, 3 burns on my stomach, and a cracked rib... Nothing Hiroki or Lady Ayame can handle...) Kiyoshi had pulled herself up from the tree. She then smiled.

"Though it would be better for my skills to actually learn it." She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
K.T.
Soldier La Costra Nostra
Soldier La Costra Nostra
K.T.

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:41 am

" Even with it, you'd still be nothing. " He said as the portal fully opened and he stepped inside. he stopped though, not wanting to leave just yet. He wanted to rephrase what he'd just said. he turned around. " Even with it and the way you are now, you'd still be nothing. " The portal closed afterwards and he was gone, he could only hope that she thought about his words. He'd chosen them wisely.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:06 am

Kiyoshi had whipped her pocket watch out. His words had still rang in her ears. "Then I wonder how much training would this take to get me to that level." She opened her pocket watch and looked at it. "(sigh...) Three hours before." She then ported to Ayame's home.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:41 am

After all that bonding and battling goodness right there, Kaito made an appearance right next to his best buddy Daisuke, placing his hand on his shoulder and grinning. " These kids are getting mighty strong eh? "
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:20 pm

"yea they are man im kind of shocked at their chakra levels. but there is just not enough gore in these fights." daisuke then sighed and shook his head in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with training?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rising  :: Villages/faction's :: Aurnion :: Battlegrounds :: Training Grounds-
Jump to: