The Rising
The Rising
The Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising

A Village that once was high and mighty but was torn apart by war.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the rising when we fuse the nexus and the darkmoon thus making them one
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Night Training with Ayame
Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:48 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Fallen power
Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Overlord's Ring/ Box Weapons
Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:20 pm by Naoki Kannagi

» Kaige weapons
Help with training? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:47 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» The Fallen Shall Rise. Kaige
Help with training? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 pm by Kaige Reagaminai

» Old Rivalry Sparked Anew : Kaito vs. Daisuke
Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 5:50 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» Question about the development of the site
Help with training? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 am by Elysia Dimir

» Let's Chat
Help with training? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 4:47 pm by Kaito Kannagi

» where are they
Help with training? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:03 pm by Kaito Kannagi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 114 on Tue May 14, 2019 1:05 pm
Affiliates
free forum

Help with training?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

Village : Iselia
Bloodline Ability : Dagger Dancer, Kido, Time Trickster

Help with training? Empty
PostSubject: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:17 pm

Kiyoshi took a deep breath as a calming wind blew past her. She rarely went out side due to the cleaning of Ayame's large house. And today just so happened to be a day where Ayame told her to go to the Training Field so that way she could work on her skills.

When the wind stopped, she exhaled, and took out her 3 sheathed daggers with her right hand. With her left hand, she spread her Index, middle, and ring finger, making 3 more daggers appear. Opening her eyes, she focused on her target: A tree that was about 16 ft. away. She jumped in the air and spun, sending her 6 daggers at the tree. Set after set after set, almost every 5 seconds new ones would appear in her hands. Kiyoshi finally landed on the ground and looked at her damage.

"This would be a lot more better if I were to do this with someone else. I don't think that a tree can do damage to me..." Kiyoshi said with a bit of disappointment. How could a tree tell her how good or bad she was doing?
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Storm General :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Kaito Kannagi

Village : Aurnion
Bloodline Ability : Kannagan

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:12 am

" Then you shouldn't be using trees now should ya? " A voice said behind Kiyoshi before someone gave her a gentle touch on the shoulder. If Kiyoshi turned around, she wouldn't see anyone there. But how was that possible? Maybe she was crazy and thought she had heard a voice, or perhaps someone was her with her... she just couldn't see them. Whatever the case maybe, after her shoulder was touched kunai started to rain down from the sky above her, all aimed to do one thing. End her existence. She wanted help with training and someone had come to help.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:20 am

Kiyoshi looked up at the Kunai coming towards her. She had Two Options: Create as many Daggers as she could to correspond with the Kunai coming towards her, or use her time trickster. With a swift flick of her hand, Kiyoshi's pocket watch appeared in her hand.

"30 seconds before!" In an instance, she moved to her spot that she was at before the kunai attack and before the mysterious voice ringed in her ears.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:26 am

( Cue Background Music Now. )

" That's a pretty nice trick there. Bet you can't do it without... " The same voice from before said before a man walked out of what looked like nothing. No serious, he just kinda appeared in front of Kiyoshi walking out of nothing at all. There was something in his hand, something that Kiyoshi was very familiar with. " Your watch here. " He said with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:32 am

(Surely he can't have took it. Maybe it's just a copy.) Kiyoshi felt her sides for her watch; feeling nothing but the cloth of her Maid suit.

"Hey, give that back!" She said as she jumped up to get it from his hand. "Without that, I'll screw up my time travel."
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:37 am

The man gave her a smirk and placed his hand to her head as a means to stop her from jumping the reaching it as he held his hand above his head. He'd give it back, eventually, he just wanted a better look at it is all. " Ah yeah, you'll mess up your time travel will ya? " he asked with a laugh before disappearing from where he was and appearing a ways away from her, the watch at his hip instead. " Come take it from me. "
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:45 am

Kiyoshi gave the mysterious man an "awww mann" look. She sighed and just went a long with it. Surely he didnt know what tricks she had up her sleeve... Well she couldn't use her Time trickster, so why not use her binding spells. She didnt move from her spot. She just pointed her right index finger at him.

"Bakudo No.1: Sai!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:49 am

The man tilted his head at her, surely she wasn't gonna just stand there and let him have her watch. In no time at all he was behind her with his hand covering her mouth even before she had gotten her words out. " That's no way to fight. " He whispered before pushing her down on the ground. Pretty dirty tactics, but she'd get used to it. Kunai began to rain down from the sky once more. How would she get out of it without her time jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 10:59 am

Quick thinking was what she was good at.... that and cleaning too. Having her 3 daggers in her sheath, she began to create 30... No 60... No 90... no 120 daggers that all acted as a shield. with a kick of her foot, the daggers began to go upwards to wards the kunai that was raining down. It was her intentions to knock them off course.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:07 am

" Oh, more than just a pretty face with control of time huh? " he said before jumping into the air, forming hand signs, before his body was engulfed with a blue energy that cackled with emerald green lightning around it. he looked like a fluid lightning bolt moving at a great rate of speed that only seemed to increase the longer he fell. he aimed to crash down upon her, the daggers and kunai were nothing compared to the power he was packing.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:14 am

Kiyoshi had turned over on her back. Looking straight at him, she extended her arm to where it made an halt signal. (Stay calm Kiyoshi. He's trying to frighten you.) With a deep breath, a medium red orb began to form in the palm of her hand.

"Hado No. 31: Shakkahō!"
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:21 am

The man continued coming, combating her red flames with his blue and emerald green chakra. In the middle of the clash, he let out a mighty roar of sorts and abolished her flames without any effort at all. He tossed her watch to her, but he was still coming. Could so grab the watch and use her time jutsu before he crashed into her?
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:29 am

Kiyoshi flash stepped for her pocket watch. She refused to become barbecue for the crows. (I Got this!) Just in time before he hit her, she yelled:

"10 Minutes before!" She ported to her spot before everything happened, to the spot where she had been training with the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Kannagi
Kaito Kannagi

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:38 am

" Nice, but I'm trying to make you stronger. " The man said appearing back where he was ten minutes from then which was at her side. He was the one that'd touched her before hand. " You'll never get any better if you rely on only your techniques. Shame really, you have a lot of potential. " The man said walking from her side to in front of her. He snapped his fingers. " Hado #90, Kurohitsugi. Get out before it kills you. " he said before vanishing, but not without leaving someone in his place.
Back to top Go down
K.T.
Soldier La Costra Nostra
Soldier La Costra Nostra
K.T.

Village : Unknown
Bloodline Ability : Machine Infestation and Assimiliation

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:40 am

That someone just happened to be a boy with blue and white hair and his hands in his pockets. Before the Black Coffin began constructing itself, it stopped and disappeared but an even large black coffin began to construct itself in its stead. The size of Aizen's in his final battle with Ichigo. " I hope she has the promise you spoke of... but then again you were only wrong once. " The boy said to no one in particular. He was here to observe.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:46 am

Kiyoshi saw the black box forming below her feet. She quickly jumped into the air and pounced to the side, trying to see the new attacker and get away from the Kurohitsugi.

"Hado No.58: Tenran!" she directed it towards the new person.

Last edited by Kiyoshi Sayo on Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
K.T.
Soldier La Costra Nostra
Soldier La Costra Nostra
K.T.

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:55 am

He pulled his hand from his pocket, a feat within itself, and pointed a lone finger at her. " Hado #4. " Is all he said before a bolt of lightning fired from his finger tip towards her tornado, it fired right through the eye of the tornado and pushed through towards her. " Your kido wont work on me. I've mastered all of them. " from the same finger a black energy with a deep blue hue formed at his finger before it fired off towards her in a widening arc. It resembled a Cero quite well and that was because it was a Cero.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:04 pm

Kiyoshi knew what to do with the Byakurai: use her daggers as rods. She created 6 rows of daggers in a circular formation. Each of them began to spin Clock wise and counter clock wise. She was able to move away from the cero, though some of her ruffles to her uniform were a bit burnt off.

Kiyoshi quickly fired 6 daggers at him towards the side. She knew he couldnt keep the cero going if he moved.
Back to top Go down
K.T.
Soldier La Costra Nostra
Soldier La Costra Nostra
K.T.

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:09 pm

K.T. kept his finger pointed towards her and the cero continued, moving as he moved his finger towards her. But his eyes darted to the side and he drew his other hand from his pocket to smack away her daggers with little effort. " Long range battle doesn't seem to be your forte, or maybe battle period isn't. Whatever the case may be, you cannot beat me with your level of skill. Perhaps all the cleaning you've done was for naught. " he said to her before cutting the cero off and placing his hands back in his pockets. he wanted her close, perhaps close combat was something she was good at.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke Takeshi
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Rebel Flame :: X-Rank Missing-Nin
Daisuke Takeshi

Bloodline Ability : Rebel Flames

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:09 pm

as they were attacking each other suddenly the sky grew dark and the sun turned into a blood moon, then Gehenna gate was opened. a dark figure emerged from it. the man walked away from the gate and it vanished behind him. once the gate was gone he simply stood there and watched.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Kiyoshi dashed towards him. If he was immune to her Hado powers, then maybe she could probably get a few hits off of him while being up close and personal. She took 2 daggers from out of her sheath on her leg. Using her chakra to extend them to where they were 12 inches, she quickly dashed forward towards him. Kiyoshi began to throw punches and kicks at him.

"My days cleaning in the Sasaki house hold is actually quite helpful to my training. Agility is key when you are trying to get through the daily dusting!"
Back to top Go down
K.T.
Soldier La Costra Nostra
Soldier La Costra Nostra
K.T.

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:25 pm

" Like a pig to the slaughter. " he said as he removed one hand from his pocket and used just that hand only to parry her punches and kicks. he'd noticed the newcomer as well, but this girl was the one he was suppose to observe. " Agility, you're as slow as a turtle compared to me. " he told her.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 12:35 pm

Kiyoshi had jumped back. In an instant, she began to circle around this man, tossing daggers at each side. Top, back, left side, right side, and then the middle. The daggers stopped before the reached him. She then landed on the ground and snapped her fingers, making a large gust of wind go towards him. (If he thinks he's so good then why doesn't he show me what he got? Hopefully this trick works.)
Back to top Go down
K.T.
Soldier La Costra Nostra
Soldier La Costra Nostra
K.T.

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 4:27 pm

" Did you really think that would work? Remember, you're as slow as a turtle to me. " K.T. said as the sound of static could be heard beside her. He stood there as well, facing the opposite direction, with his hand in front of her face charged with the same black with a blue outline energy as before. As her daggers moved in on where they were mixed with the wind current, they pierced through an after-image of K.T. that disappeared shortly after. " Perhaps I should show you... the tiny bit of strength that your shown me. " he said firing what looked like another Cero, but this one was different. There was a tinge of silver within the black and blue energy.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi Sayo
Chunin of Iselia
Chunin of Iselia
Kiyoshi Sayo

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:59 pm

Kiyoshi jumped back. As she jumped back, she made daggers spiral around her. (I won't be able to dodge it, but I can at least take off some of the damage. Even if I used Time trickster, He would still catch up to me. But I'm not gonna look weak by not fighting back...... Hado No. 33: Sōkatsui!)

With out even saying the words, Blue Lightning had fired towards the Cero. Even if she was just a bit slow, she still needed to show him that she would still fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with training?   Help with training? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with training?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next